[PPTV] Luang Kha Lah Ruk: Pinky Savika / Art Phasut / Carissa Springett

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Art back as praek! Yes!! I love him as praek but some of his lakorn at ch3 sucked. Love him with Sara and cant wait to see him with Pinky and Carissa. 4/4 PPTV. Now i just need a good line up for Pooklook.

Ajarn Luck was right when he said cable tv is going to make a big comeback. He predicted this before any announcements.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I really liked Pinky as n'ek. She was the better actress among her peers at ch7. (just sayin)
Art is so dang irresistibly hot. ch3 wasted his youth with the meager roles they handed him.
From the trailer and title, it sounds like a revenge thriller and a bit of romance.

Pinky play twins. One twin was murdered... the other sister seeks revenge by trying to find the killer.
Not sure of Art's role... looks like he'll be helping her find the killer.

This one actually looks the most interesting to me out of the new PPTV lakorn lineup.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I really liked Pinky as n'ek. She was the better actress among her peers at ch7. (just sayin)
Art is so dang irresistibly hot. ch3 wasted his youth with the meager roles they handed him.
From the trailer and title, it sounds like a revenge thriller and a bit of romance.

Pinky play twins. One twin was murdered... the other sister seeks revenge by trying to find the killer.
Not sure of Art's role... looks like he'll be helping her find the killer.

This one actually looks the most interesting to me out of the new PPTV lakorn lineup.
I agree, Pinky was one of the best n'ek Ch7 had. She's been in the business since she was young and it shows. If not for the scandals regarding her personal life I think she would have stayed on top a lot longer.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
That was such an intense teaser. I don’t even know why I got so nervous haha. Pretty sure it was the music, the twins, the dragging of a body, and I don’t even know haha.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I love Pinky!! My all time favorite of her lakorn was the one with Weir. I was so upset that she had the scandal but glad she was able to still be in lakorns. I am excited for this because I like both Pinky and Art. Pinky still looks gorgeous and I agree with you girls she was great in her generation.

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I really think Pinky was one of the best actresses at CH. 7. I always thought she was better than Kwan lol

Omg!! Namfon Kullanat is producing this. I adore Namfon. Even more reasons to check this out!

lee yubi

sarNie Egg
I love Pinky!! My all time favorite of her lakorn was the one with Weir. I was so upset that she had the scandal but glad she was able to still be in lakorns. I am excited for this because I like both Pinky and Art. Pinky still looks gorgeous and I agree with you girls she was great in her generation.
me too my favorite thai actress ,i really love her with weir they look lovely together , but sad they don't cast her any more ,in america they still want you what ever scandales you have ,thai entertainment should separate between talent actors and their scandals ,and don't let their problems stand between them and success ;)

rae

sarNie Adult
Nice to see Art back as praek, he is a wonderful dramatic actor. But yeah, wasted at ch3. Also nice to see Pinky, so gorgeous, but so much wasted potential. Ahhh, if only she wasn't so focused on Bollywood back then and acted in more lakorns when she was with ch7.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
me too my favorite thai actress ,i really love her with weir they look lovely together , but sad they don't cast her any more ,in america they still want you what ever scandales you have ,thai entertainment should separate between talent actors and their scandals ,and don't let their problems stand between them and success ;)
I totally agree. I thjnk the Asian industry in general cannot differentiate between talent and scandals. It is like you have only one chance if you screw up it is hard to get back up. I read something that Weir miss working with Pinky or something along that line. That must have meant a lot for her to hear from such a well loved actor. I am glad to see her get another chance so us fans get to see her showcase her talents again.

lee yubi

sarNie Egg
really
I totally agree. I thjnk the Asian industry in general cannot differentiate between talent and scandals. It is like you have only one chance if you screw up it is hard to get back up. I read something that Weir miss working with Pinky or something along that line. That must have meant a lot for her to hear from such a well loved actor. I am glad to see her get another chance so us fans get to see her showcase her talents again.
did weir said that :aaaaa: i pray always they act together again , i don't find chemistry between weir and any other actress except pinky savika
i hope the plot is interesting and be hit lakorn