[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i think they look good together...either that or dome is just hot in my eyes..period. not to mention i love yaya.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So if Dome is the lead and Yaya is the nang ek' they would look great together

credits to"
Dome's Twitter
oh from twitter and so curious why he took picture with Yaya i think there pop one
clue hint :scratchchin: :popcorn: Dome might be the New Tanchai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think they look good together...either that or dome is just hot in my eyes..period. not to mention i love yaya.
Dome kind of stiff when he star in modern lakorn but his figure might suited in a
period classic style

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't want Dome. He's really stiff and emotionless (since he's a newbie right, for acting) I don't know who I want. In the beginning I was saying no to Mark Prin but now I don't mind him at all

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
I don't want Dome. He's really stiff and emotionless (since he's a newbie right, for acting) I don't know who I want. In the beginning I was saying no to Mark Prin but now I don't mind him at all
I think Dome looks a little older and his acting isn't stable.
Mark is proved to be a good choice since Tawan deard really succeed. :thumbup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
he isn't a newbie his been around for a while but he just haven't act much in lakorn
only in movies and sing he maybe stiff but he did a good job pairing with his ex-lover
Ploy in ruk mai mee wun tay lakorn for Ch3 polyplus

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Dome looks a little older and his acting isn't stable.
Mark is proved to be a good choice since Tawan deard really succeed. :thumbup:
his figure suit this tanchai role cos the p'ek is alot older than prissana and mark
is the person aren't suited to play this mature personality

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yes i choose Andrew, never watched Dome before so i don't know how his acting is but my choice is Andrew, if not Great or Chakrit.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I doubt that Dome will be the praek. That photo was taken from their Fashion Event for UNIQLO. (I think I'm spelling it right)?