[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
yea even though im not fond with yadech I would have to say if yaya is already chosen as nang'ek pa'ek should be nadech in order to not ruin a script like this. prissna is complete remake so if yaya is nang'ek pa'ek shuld be nadech otherwise if nang'ek is not her then other pa'ek will be fine... I can picture mario in tik's role, but not with yaya tho. ~~~ I see very very very little chemistry between Mark and Yaya. Both just do not have sparks. I wouldnt want them to pair up in a remake at all, not this one. Since the production is Meta Mahaniyon with Nok and then, is Nok C directing this!?!??!!
But who knows...they've became closer with each other since they have more events together. Although their chemistry is little compared to him with Chalida and Kim, their chemistry actually become more better than before. Their chemistry is siblings-like like Markim, but it was also good too, you. Although there's no sparks in them, but it did got better than before, judging by the pictures they post up together. I think these two actually get along well, Mark adore her as a little sister and Yaya sees him as a big bro, while Mark & Kim, their chemistry is more like friends, and as for Mark & Chalida, no words need to describe those two hahah I do have a feeling it might be Mark, for some reason, since @chubbycheek said they consider someone "mature". i don't know, it's just my feeling that it might be him. But at the same time, it might not be him hahah

HOWEVER, the channel, and some fans, and some articles did say that Mark will have 4 lakorns being offered to him after PCKK & Nuer Mek 2 finish, and one will be with Medtha Lae Mahaniyom. So there is a possibility that he might be in this lakorn, but at the same time, might not. Who knows hahaha

kuza

sarNie Egg
There was already news that it's no longer metha mahaniyom producing this remake. The copyright has shift to another prodution. Lol
Then some of the discussions above are kinda irrelevant. Actually I think Patricia is a good candidate for the role of prissana.

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
i would love to see yaya and pope. they were so cute in GRGR. i love yadech and all but let's separate them (they're in the yakuza series anyway) for a while. lol.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
still got my fingers crossed for Grate W. to be Tan Chai. He's got both that playful and mature look.
Prissana can be anyone as long as her English is decent, because that's part of her character. Yaya would be ideal except that I feel this role is almost too close to her realistically (at least from what I can assume from watching her off-screen) that it wouldn't be interesting or a challenge for her.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Prissina requires more than just someone with good English. I do agree that although Yaya fits the charter to a T, it's not very challenging and she deserves a lakorn that allows her to show case a different side to her acting. I still stick to my words and say that Patricia would be a suitable candidate and this is a good role to help her career as well. At this point, I don't really care who they pick as Tanchai as long as it's not Kane Phuphoom. If I jinx myself then it would be my luck 555 >.<

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ wow i never thought of Patricia as a possible Prissana, but now i'm actually wishing it was her
she would be really cute as Prissana

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ I never thought about her either until I saw videos when she was practicing horse back riding for her Eurecin CM. She also had an old photoshoot for Campus Magazine where I thought she kinda resembles Taya during Prissina days. That's when I thought, hey she would be a great choice! I can't even use the excuse that she's too young for the role since Taya was the same age as her now when she started filming. Besides, its a safe n'ek role since there's no intimacy or anything inappropriate for a 15 year old.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
if yaya was prissana, id like to see ken or someone older looking for pra'ek,

if mint chalida was prissana, id like to see an older/mature pra'ek too. i think either yaya or mint could pull off the the beautiful prissana.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Chalida? well, someone here points out the N'ek should acquire some good English...... Chalida doesn't speak good English

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Chalida has taken English classes so far. This lakorn DOES NOT require MAJOR English dialogues. Just a few lines, Mint can pull it off! Not saying Mint is already nang'ek! Just saying Mint could be an option! Prissana is beautiful and fresh, Mint or Yaya has the most suitable looks for Prissana!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
so what with talking English classes? Most of daras as students have taken English classes as they are in schools, but it doesn't mean they can speak good English, or even use English properly though lol.

Minor English dialogue is still English dialogue. I've seen Chalida speaking in "minor English dialogue" "I love u" and her thick Thai accent is just thick to be someone with good English -shrugs- I dont know, since this is still with Nok C? Then Chalida may get the role then, She is Nok C's N'ek already

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
LOL then if people want "actors with worse English speaking English" they may just cast anyone then, including Chalida

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Well, like I said, it's a bonus for me for the n'ek casted to have fluent english but, eh, it might not matter to others. And thinking again, I'd hope for good acting over good English, I guess.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I saw y'all mentioned Patricia's name in here.
I think she'll do fine with this role.
It'll be nice if she gets it :)