[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yaya and Ken would be another good choice
lol Ken with Yaya is not bad, Ken is on a roll if he's casted; he would be given some of the best roles in history. In addition, Yaya probably need to venture out to other actors too and Ken is tall, much taller so he's compatible with her in terms of height.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
no no no please please not ken p with yaya,somethinng abt ken that i cant watch (sorry ken p fans :cry: ), i dont want to miss any of yaya's lakorns,
oh my jinxx, i keep reading your "is your nom "fai" approved" and finally got it (heeh abit slow), funniest and cutest thing ever!! :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How did I know that if they were ever to do a remake of Prissana, Yaya would be the perfect choice? Haha. I think they chose the right gal. Now who could take on the role of Thaan Chai?

SonYukView4ever

Who is directing/producing this? I do hope pra'nangs are confirmed soon!!! I didn't watch Tik/Teya's version lol but I will look forward to this remake!

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
DaisyDukes* said:
Who is directing/producing this? I do hope pra'nangs are confirmed soon!!! I didn't watch Tik/Teya's version lol but I will look forward to this remake!
Nok Chatchai (who produce Nuer Mek 2) is producing this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i have a feeling the pra'ek playing as Tanchai might be P'Pope cos there are fans @pantip requesting 

luciagemini

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
i have a feeling the pra'ek playing as Tanchai might be P'Pope cos there are fans @pantip requesting 
wow, if taan chai is pope, that will be a great idea.
but I find it's a little odd to have him and yaya pair up.
pope and chalida look match.

SonYukView4ever

lol no offense but srsly...pope would be a bit too short for yaya that's if yaya was in here. i'd probably skip if both yaya and pope were in here lol

---

Nok Chatchai does seem to adore yaya so I wouldnt be surprised if yaya was confirmed. as for pra'ek, I want a "than-chai" that is more appealing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
lol no offense but srsly...pope would be a bit too short for yaya that's if yaya was in here. i'd probably skip if both yaya and pope were in here lol

---

Nok Chatchai does seem to adore yaya so I wouldnt be surprised if yaya was confirmed. as for pra'ek, I want a "than-chai" that is more appealing.
at least Pope his much taller than Tik J, Pope profile said his 178-179 i think they will look cute since Pope looks mature and Tan Chai his role is mature gentleman look at Pope his pairing with Ploy which she is pretty tall herself and she lost alot of weight 

with Nok Chatchai company there was a news saying that he has dropped out remaking Prissana and since Ch3 will remake Rattanawadee which Lakornthai Khun Da will direct it so assuming Prissana might be the same company 
cos both lakorn is a sequel prissana is part 1 Rattanawadee is part 2 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Tik was so damn handsome in this lakorn. I don't find any new actor as handsome and charming as Tik to be in this remake. Tik was the perfect prince :)

SonYukView4ever

Tik was def hot and handsome back then esp during those RoyLehSaneaRai days. Oh my **fan myself*** loool I tried to watch Tiks version of this lakorn but I couldnt surpass it??? I was dead bored with this script despite Tik. The only lakorn of Tik I ever finished was RLSR!!! Weird lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
reading latest news that Prissana 2013 will be Polyplus and pra'ek most wanted is Pope and Andrew G pairing with Yaya 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Alice said:
reading latest news that Prissana 2013 will be Polyplus and pra'ek most wanted is Pope and Andrew G pairing with Yaya 

Awh, it would be super duper awesome if it's really Andrew! :wub: Yaya is puuuur-fect for this. And Andrew and Yaya would be so sweet! :D But I would love Yaya and Pope as well. Ahh, waiting for confirmation is torture! :teary:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maiko^_^ said:
Awh, it would be super duper awesome if it's really Andrew! :wub: Yaya is puuuur-fect for this. And Andrew and Yaya would be so sweet! :D But I would love Yaya and Pope as well. Ahh, waiting for confirmation is torture! :teary:
hey Maiko i made a request on instagram to Ch3 to pair Pope with Yaya 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Alice said:
hey Maiko i made a request on instagram to Ch3 to pair Pope with Yaya 

:thumbup:

You prefer Yaya with Pope more than Andrew, Alice? :lol: Either one is fine, but I'm leaning towards Andrew because it will be a new pairing. :) I'm glad you requested for Pope though. I would like to do that if only I can sign up for an Instagram account...no phone.  :teary: Hope they will take your request into consideration. :dance3:

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Andrew seems too old but Pope doesn't really seem to match. But hey! I never really thought Noona and Bie matched until I watched Koo Gum (still can't get over his death). I'll give my vote to Pope but either guy is fine. I'll watch 'cuz of Yaya.