Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
oh!!! viicky, i wanna know too, what big concert....

raymond, i like bie's hair to be like that too...he's cute....oh!!! yeah..i like his hair in huajai sila too...i think he's cute in there too...can't wait for bie to show on screen again....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
thx viicky...4 the info on bie....can't wait till november....i wanna c the ceremony already...n thx raymond 4 the pixs...love bie hair style like that too...and like leemyis, i like the one from hua jai sila too...but not like the one in roy adeed it makes him look like a little boy which was also cute....can't wait to see it already...i wanna hear him sing and act with aff and see the chemistry...heheee...love bie & aff...can't wait....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
oh!!! forgot...wat is the big concert...i know they gonna have one about "the stars" but which one r u talking about...wanna noe tooo.....

viicky

sarNie Egg
Oh!! about big concert, I hear about that this year is complete 25 years of Grammy, so on December there're the big concert of Grammy there're all their artists ...i.e., Bird Thongchai (No.1 of THai Superstar now) Vs Bie (junior --Thai superstar-to-be, Thai mass medium build up that position to him) I know only that and I dont sure about they both Vs. But I'm sure there're all their artists.

But I dont know about concert of "the stars" ... hehe ..want to noe too

I asked the Thai salesgirl at Rachadalai shop @ Esplanade shopping center where have the Musical show, she told me Bie gonna have a new album next year around March or April and the song in this album maybe involve his new lakorn Pra jan see roong.

On the 1st fl at Esplanade there're only him him him about his Sony that same the last pic of you raymond and there're his booth have sell only his concert albums, on 4th Fl. it's Rachadalai Theartre where have the musical, in front of the theatre as if it's the museum, there're many big of his pics of the musical on the wall n on the big post . ...he's really hot.

The first time I wanted to buy his musical postcard set and the picture book. Buttt it was Sold Out!! OMG just dying!!!
oh I think you dont jealous me, leemyis. haha haha so sad

.. can't wait to see Bie&Aff in "Pra jan see roong" too ^_^

... so glad that you would love to hear them. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
you are so super lucky viicky .. i wanna see bie.. hahaha.. >_<.. hahaha.. wow.. to enter the mall n see bie everywhere.. interesting hehe.. >_< .. bie is just too darn kute.. i miss him lots.. keke.. argh too bad i dont live in thailand.. T_T.. i'll go visit again one day... hehehe.. of course bie wont be the only one im after lol.. <---- omg i sound so creepy lmao.. :loool:..

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
thanks viicky....4 the news bout the big concert...bie vs. p'bird...very interesting....can't wait to see it....

can't wait for "prajan see roong".....november look so far away....wanna hear him sing already....new album next year in march or april...can't wait....

november....keeping an eye open till then....;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. all i know is that its aff taksaorn hehe .. bie is very kute.. but nooooooo.. he doesnt look like bi rain. .. lol.. xp

beam is so kute too.. ahhhh .. i miss him n dan.. p'big too T_T...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
:yahoo: I'm so happy...more Bie news, only meaning it's getting closer to filming!!! :clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Vsr0Ctok8

I am not feeling the haircut they gave him, when his hair looked so cute already...but, at least his outfits are cute...can't wait to see when they start taking pictures together...I wanna see how they look together.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
p'bie nak ruk mak jing jing...i love his new hairstyle...he's cute...can't wait to watch already...bie and aff always...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
omg...i so happy they chip off the funny looking side...he looks even more better now...so cute...can't wait for the pictures...where's aff???? i only see bie...
but anyway can't wait...love bie's new hair style...kinda looks like golf-mike but longer, but mor like chin but shorter...n cuter...