Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Omggggggg! Are you serious? Oh my. I am so excited Bie is onscreen again but Aff weird pairing. But they probably can pull it off as a pair. I mean Dan is really young for Aff but I loved them together :) I can't wait for this but it'll be forever for it to air probably since Aff gots too many lakorns lined up! Bie is short though, Tee-Hee! I am so surprised though. I didn't think Bie would ever do lakorns with CH3! I know want to see him with other CH3 actresses!
same here...I want him with Pat and Bua Sorocha... They are really young and beatiful. Hopefully he pairs up with some of Channel 3's young actresses...

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa what an unexpected pair!..aff sure has alot of lakorns coming her way. hopefully takes good care of herself. lakorn thai production, one of my fav.

thanks wishy

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
U & I (bie & aff) fan mv

I'm so crazy can't wait already so I made a fan mv of bie & aff already....come check it out...hope you'll like it...i love it so much...i think they are cute together...remember to leave comments on my video...

love bie & aff...

minimely

sarNie Egg
is this true/confirmed ???
i first saw bie's name n i was lik yay and then to see it next to aff's i was like omg
i have been waiting for a bie lakorn soo bad....
aff is a busy busy busy girl... but i cant wait to see all of her works
bie and aff together... agree with uz above .. its gonna b lil bit weird she does look too mature for her...
omg i had the same reaction it's so weird b/c aff is more mature than bie and the age diffences and i think height btw if they needed him too, could he pick up aff lol he had a hard time picking up fang in hua jai sila i don't know will wait and see

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
OMG! lol that's all i can say! and bie? i thought he was ch5 :blink:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
>_< .. omg.. aff/bie.. >_< .. i never thought of them as a couple.. yay for aff.. but hmmm.. bie.. hmm.. i like him as a singer.. his acting is ok.. hehe.. xp .. an interesting pair..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
umm...bie w/aff...=wth weird pairing but looking forward to it...the short story line seems intersting...i guess is afff gonna play a fan of bie surkit, the singer in this lakorn?????? anyone knows more info ....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wishbone...is there any more news about it....or do you know how the story gonna begin like?...love bie & aff....cheer...for them to be together...

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
i agree. Bie is very small. and he looks kind of out of her league. no offense to his fans.
Aff is not all that either. She wouldn't have been so famous if she didn't get raped by Aum in JLR. How many people knew her before JLR? Bie's got a lot of talent to make up for his "very small" size and he's got 3 successful albums, 2 musicals, 2 lakorns, and a fantastic big concert to prove it! How many lakorns has Aff been well-known for? I think Aff is out of Bie's league talent-wise. No offense.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i didn't really notice AFF till JLR , true . But the lakorn became a big hit cuz of various reason , of course the storyline itself will get fan hype up . Bie is a singer/actor and of course singer have greater talent . AFF is an actress/model . She had look vs he had the talent , it balance out in away . Odd couple indeed . Bie isn't good looking but he isn't ugly , and the dude have his charm when on screen , i like him . AFF ..is HOT..i might be bias..cuz im n/love with her, but she does have that charm , that i can't help but fall in love w/her ..crazy ..now i know how Noi B feel like hahaha

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I found it really hard to believe because aff look way too old for Bie. and of course Aff is really older than Bie. Hopefully they would make Bie look older than Aff....I would definately watch this lakorn because bie my lover is in it...lol...

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Bie and Aff.. interesting couple but weird! Either way, I like both of them so i'll give them both a try!

But just the look of Bie, he does look way smaller than Aff, but it's good to know he is much taller.

Another lakorn to look forward to! woohoo!