Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
in youtube, some fans might sub...but about in VCD/DVD, no, they never have subtitle for their drama...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Someone confirm or deny...but I heard the man directing this lakorn is the head of Pau Jin Jong, the man with the long white hair...But he usually directs dramas, right? If he directs this, then it's going to be a drama...

But then again, the man I saw during the fittings has to be their director, right? Isn't he in Jai Rao, playing the role of a director?

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i don't know who's the actual director, but so far, there's a lot confirm to be put on this drama, so it gonna be good...

can't wait anymore.................

cecilia

Staff member
Someone confirm or deny...but I heard the man directing this lakorn is the head of Pau Jin Jong, the man with the long white hair...But he usually directs dramas, right? If he directs this, then it's going to be a drama...

But then again, the man I saw during the fittings has to be their director, right? Isn't he in Jai Rao, playing the role of a director?
is it? i thought there was a saying that exact and pjj dont' work together anymore
and isn't pjj directing the prince and princess lakorn and not this one?

viicky

sarNie Egg
I dont know who's the director on this drama.

I have some new Bie pic to eveyone.

how he's so :spin: !!!! Love his EYES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
It has nothing to do with PrajanSR, but I just wanna share it with you guys....

it's my first time making a fanfic MV, hope you like it....it's about Bie and etc stars...

I just kinda did it for fun, don't take it too seriously...enjoy watching my first & last fanfic MV...
Sorry, if you can't understand the language, but I subtitle it too....

Here's the link, enjoy your time...please leave a reasonable comment....Thank You....ENJOY!!! Bye bye...

True Love Still Exists Fanfic MV

tinah

sarNie Coma

the director is p'da thairath who directed SB