Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^He looks fine in tight pants Aiko, he doesn't bulge...hehehe...the only funny thing about it was during his Wait a Minute video, he's all trying to stretch his legs, but he could barely lift his leg up to put on a chair, and his pants weren't really that tight.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. iono So.. lol.. even though ken is mighty handsome .. keke.. and so damn good looking.. him in jai rao with the tight pamts kinda knocked me off lol.. haha.. i still love him though.. but not with the tights.. keke.. i like my mans loose.. xp.. keke.. oh boy.. i hope aum or krit never wear them tights lol.. haha or i'll just have to get used to it .. kekeke.. lol..

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY.. ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
no no Aiko...I gotcha bout Ken...his legs are too big, and he had too much of a bulge...skinny jeans don't look good on any guy...but it's okay if they're skinny already...and Bie's pants weren't too tight on him...they were just too tight that he couldn't lift up his leg...haha...and in the video, he had to do some break dancing moves, I'm surprised they didn't just rip on him...

But yeah...men like Ken should never wear those pants...they just made him wear it...I hate guys in skinny jeans, but if they can pull it off...then I have no problem.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. haha.. ok. So.. keke... i'm ok with bie wearing it.. lol.. because like you said.. he's skinny keke.. n no bulge.. >_<.. hehe.. xp.. lol.. but i still think that it was too darn tight for ken.. i wonder if he got any wedgies lmao.. hahaha.. j/k.. xp..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I'm sure he did...it's so funny, cuz on Ratree Samosorn, the lady wanted to see Ken in them tight pants, but he shows up in normal pants...

I'm so excited about this...and even more excited that we're gonna sub this!!! Thanks to my lovely fansubbers...Lee and Leemyis.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
OMG!!! Someone just gave me a great idea!!! In the world that anything is possible...as we've seen with the recent pranang pairings...What if!!!! Ken and Bie did a lakorn together?!!! That would be so awesome, cuz Bie could learn a few things from Ken...and Bie is my mini-Ken, so they could totally play brothers or something!!!! That would be so cool...Okay...I'm gonna cross my fingers for that one...after all, they both paired with Aff...what are the chances of a man (funny, Bie is like a boy to me) from Exact to pair up with the same actress as Mr. Ken Theeradeth? Ch. 3 even!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. haha.. that is like wishin for ken n krit to be in a lakorn together lol.. xp.

Bou

sarNie Adult
i cant wait to see bie and aff pair up!...and especially aff, shes become one of my fav nang akes! cant wait to see how this pairin will do :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hmm so.. i guess i'll stick with ken n krit hehe.. lol.. even though i like bie too lol.. keke

aff is one of my fav n'eks now too.. ooo i jsut love her.. lol.. even though sarn's love for aff is super way higher than mines lol.. haha.. xp.. bie n aff aint bad hehe..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
The lovely Aff talks about our Bie in an interview.

How is Bie? “When I first start to work with someone new I don’t feel familiar with them and need to adjust myself a little bit but when we go shooting at an outside location you will know Bie has a lot of fans. He is so broadly talented. He can sing and dance and he’s done a musical, he deserves to have such a large fan club. He’s a superstar and in the lakorn he plays a superstar. He sings and he dances. The other day we were filming a scene and I can see that he’s a real good dancer. Sometimes when I watch him on TV I didn’t feel that way so I’m very happy to work with someone so talented”

Are you afraid people won’t think you’re a real couple because you look more like younger brother and older sister?“It’s not that bad. You make it sound like this is the first lakorn where the ages of the casts are not the same as their characters in the lakorn. This is not the first and there are so many lakorns like this”

credit to dirtii laundry
http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/01...wife-on-screen/

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Hey guess wat...i found this...so cute how "Aff said she could sing every of Bie's song"

Cerdits 2: Sing @ BFC

จากนิตยสารภาพยนตร์บันเทิง ปก ชารม์
แอฟ ทักษอร เตรียมตัวกับงานละครเรื่องใหม่ ใน พระจันทร์สีรุ้ง ที่พูดเอาใจแฟนคลับหนุ่มบี้ด้วยว่า บี้น่ารักและเป็นกันเองกับแอฟมากเลย ถามต่อว่าแล้วร้องเพลงของบี้ได้บ้างเปล่า เจ้าตัวรีบตอบ มีเรอะจะร้องไม่ได้ น่าน มันต้องอย่างนี้สื แบบนี้แฟนคลับของหนุ่มบี้รักตายเลย

Aff Taksaon is ready to film Prajun See Roong. She said that Bie is cute in both appearance and behavior. She also said that she can sing every of Bie's songs. She will become the idol for Bie's fan soon.

i laugh when i saw this n decided 2 share w/u guys/girls....hehee....