Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
I miss you guys too. I have been sooo busy with work. The only lakorn that I'm watching after Jai Rao is the Mae Ka Kanom Wan and BBK but its just too occupy my time until Namtarn Mai and Prajan See Roong. I am also rewatching Jum Luer Ruk!!!! for like the 30x.

So, when you have time...come and see me at my office. :)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Haven't they've been filming this since like, September?

They should be wrapping up pretty soon then, right? :huh:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm waiting for so many lakorns, it's not even funny...I'm kinda looking forward to seeing this...cuz at least Bie won't be mean for no reason...like in RAHR...that one, he was a jerk cuz he didn't have all the facts, for this one, he will be one cuz he'll get manipulated...I still prefer his character in HJS

What a typical "molesting" scene, in public nonetheless...and he's a superstar!!!! This is way past the KLKS stuff...this fool...plus, it looks like Aff at least works with him, or for him...I'm kinda intrigued now...But he was too mean to his adopted dad...that was soo sad, the look on his face...and it looks like at least in this one, he gets some relationship with Peemai...

P'Ying...yay, you miss us too...I have been wanting to make a trip out to LA to buy some stuff...I should make an appointment...I desperately need a chiropractor...desperately...Can you PM me your office's address? Maybe we should have some lunch or hang out or something? Have to plan this...and I can practice my Thai with you...I've been teaching myself from some books...

nina, If this is airing around April, maybe it should wrap up next month...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg bie is so evil lmao.. haha

i havent watched some of the clips but.. >_<

this lakorn turned out different from wat i expected..

i thought it was gonna be a sweet one.. love at first sight hehe lol..

BIE IS SUCH A MEANIE TO HIS PAPA..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
awww noon is in here too! i didnt' know. wow i'm glad she's back with plentyy of lakorsn this year for me :D i love her!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Wait, where is she from? Her name is Noon too?

But the lady that is in the pics with Aff...she looks like Aff...they could be playing sisters or something...

cecilia

Staff member
^So, she's Noon Boonyasak, Ploy Cherman's older sister ja -- I love her lakorn as well. Glad to see her surface here as a youngerster instead of playing mother role .. or could it be that she's playing mother role in here too? .. no, it can't be.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It looks like she could play Aff's mom, Ceci
Or is it just me?
At first, from the clips, she's obviously someone that works with me, maybe producer or something...
But then those pics, she's awfully close to Aff, so maybe she plays her mom or sister or something...
Maybe she's the reason why Aff has to put up with evil amnesiac Tawan, cuz she has to work for her family or something
Why has Mam been playing such meanie evil roles lately?
I love her in Mae Ka Kanom Wan...I used to watch her as n'ek cuz my mom made me...
But she's good...I just am not used to seeing her be evil

cecilia

Staff member
me too .. she's a sweet lady in her lakorn/movies.
sometime, it's hard, seeing her being mean like this LOl

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeahh same here CECI, I'm a hugeee fan of NOON.B! Love her lakorns, Wished she was still nang'ek! She could still be 'cause she still loook young but then they have all these new celebs.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
theres more n more newbies these days..

i missed noon ... im glad shes back ^_^..

haha i want her n ploy to be in the same lakorn hehe.. but i doubt that'll happen hehe..

omg MAM I LOVE THAT WOMAN.. ONE OF MY FAVE ACTRESS OF ALL TIME... SUCH A GREAT ACTRESS...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Aff's skin is so clear and healthy looking, it glows. This lakorn is looking more and more interesting everytime a new clip comes out. I can't wait for it to air. So Bie is named Tawan and Aff's character's name is Ply Fah right? Sun and sky?