Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Is Boy getting with maprang? They were so kyote together but they're character were not good in GRR? Still hoping Ken? Mayb it's new pek

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want boy to get with someone else though. i doubt the pra'ek is ken although i would love to see them together. most of his lakorns are with lakorn thai

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
paul as p'ek 4 rita.. hmmmm.. iono..

i would like to see boy with someone else too but.. they look kute together..

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
after saw the summary, i thought rome is not suit for the role. we need a very very cool person. i still have no idea who will be the best.
and this couple, boy pissanu and maprang. i hope they can have some funny and romantic story, it must be exciting.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Since they revealed it already, so these the cast,

Rita as Princess Uma-Rangsi

Nat Nattarat as Doctor Parot

Boy Pisanu as Prince Ravisak-Tewan

Maprang as Suleemat

Kosin as Visanu (Maprang's brother)

Man Karin as Prince Pong-Issara (Rita's brother)

credit to ChumUra@boyster.com

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
The pr'ek have to be mature, mysterious and dark, with no sense of humor and very cool and quiet person. Good thing is not Por anymore, and please no Paul either -_-

I hope this remakes version is mysterious like the older version with Off and Nuch instead of Willy and Lalita's version.
I want to see creepy and scary things in this lakorn just as the name sake "Prasart Mued aka Dark Castle" ^_^ Not lovely dovely like Willy and Lalita's version. ^_^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Since they revealed it already, so these the cast,

Rita as Princess Uma-Rangsi

Nat Nattarat as Doctor Parot

Boy Pisanu as Prince Ravisak-Tewan

Maprang as Suleemat

Kosin as Visanu (Maprang's brother)

Man Karin as Prince Pong-Issara (Rita's brother)

credit to ChumUra@boyster.com
:eek: Nat Nattarat???????????? OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS? THE GUY CAN'T ACT FOR THE LIFE OF HIM! :eek:

OK bring POR back! Atleast he's better than Nat. :lol:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
:eek: Nat Nattarat???????????? OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS? THE GUY CAN'T ACT FOR THE LIFE OF HIM! :eek:

OK bring POR back! Atleast he's better than Nat. :lol:
I'm shocked too when I heard it.
I hope he will improve his acting.

Anyway, usually, most lakorns of Bangkok Drama are not love story that much. I hope it will be creepy and scary too.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Even if his acting improved, he is sooooo not match this roles. Dang it, who the hell match and picks the roles for this lakorn anyway. Can we boycott it and have another P'ek or remove Rita, so it won't ruin her image. :lol: lolz.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Even if his acting improved, he is sooooo not match this roles. Dang it, who the hell match and picks the roles for this lakorn anyway. Can we boycott it and have another P'ek or remove Rita, so it won't ruin her image. :lol: lolz.
:lol: :lol:

Anyway, since they're the same team as "Gae Roy Rak", I also heard that Rome called to tease them, asking them what he did wrong, why they didn't let him be P'ek in this lakorn. He's so cute and funny. :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: Yeah that is very cute of him.

We should look for their numbers and call to ask too, what the hell is wrong with them? :arrg: Why not have Rome instead of Nat too? :loool:

I would've settled for Por or even Paul instead of Nat, even if I can't stand another lakorn with Paul in it. :p hehehehe

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
More doctor roles for Nat. I guess he has the mysterious look. Ahaha but he still looks young in my eyes. I can't believe he's so young!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks wishy

so its confirmed now. i notice most of the cast are from the power3 lol. nat is gonna look so much younger than rita but hey he might look more suitable for this role than por. his acting stinks though so hopefully he'll improve

solin

sarNie Adult
Nat Nattarat ? NO WAY !
He may have the misterious look but this guy can't act and moreover he's TOO YOUNG for Rita.
Now I want Por back lol.
Did they really have nobody els 'cause this choice suks !
Rita/Nat will make the weirdest match of the history !

tinah

sarNie Coma
im not really feeling the cast besides rita and boy. nat has the look but his acting might ruin it. they should have chosen someone else to play rita's brother too!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lol the old version only mention about the older brother. So I guess they are going to change the script alittle. I can't even think of a channel 3 p'ek right now.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Anyway, since they're the same team as "Gae Roy Rak", I also heard that Rome called to tease them, asking them what he did wrong, why they didn't let him be P'ek in this lakorn. He's so cute and funny. :lol:
That is just too cute. Ahahahaha! Rome has such a funny sense of humor. I love that in a guy. I could imagine Rome calling them up and demand that he wants the role. Ahahahah but Nat is okay but it's awkward pairing with Rita.

:lol: Yeah that is very cute of him.

We should look for their numbers and call to ask too, what the hell is wrong with them? :arrg: Why not have Rome instead of Nat too? :loool:

I would've settled for Por or even Paul instead of Nat, even if I can't stand another lakorn with Paul in it. :p hehehehe
You're so funny, I know I could have settled for Por too.