Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

fun

Expired Sarnie
My 2 cents, I am not bother by the age difference but the pairing is off (compatibility wise) Nat+Rita= :(

I like Nat but he needs to work out a few things and I still prefer Por (ahahahaha)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
nooooo. not nat, I can't stand him. I prefer rita with someone else. oh god, what's with all these pairings and nang eks turning into nang rai?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
IMO...i'm all for trying out different roles...it adds spiciness to your life...that is ok...but pairing up a guy who is chemistry-wise not compatible with a nang'ek who looks and probably has much more screen presence than the pra'ek...that just do not sit well with me...in the old version...Willy's screen presence wasn't underwhelmed by Mew and vice versa. They both looked not just good but fantastically incredibly beautiful together...Now i'm not saying Nat won't look beautiful or hot or handsome...but to me he isn't the right shape or type of pra'ek for Rita.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i still cant believe its NAT.. lol.. he is HANDSOME.. but it's just his acting im afraid of..

oooooooo.. horror eh.. i love that muahahaha..

ill give it a try for rita. nat should definately improve on his acting or else it'll just ruin the lakorn. hes already way younger than rita
agreed...same here...

I know. I'm sad too it's not Rome.
It's because Rome has many lakorns coming. He also has to go to shoot "Yok Lai Mek" in Hong Kong also.

Anyway, I think they're gonna make this lakorn scarier than the old version because from the original novel, it's not quite romantic one as Willy and Mew version. And Bangkok Drama usually focus on something more than romantic type. And I like horror. ;)
i want it to be a nice balance between romance and suspense...:)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Please change Nat to someone else. I'm not sure if he can match with Rita.

When are they start filming?

tinah

sarNie Coma
they just had the fitting. rita/nat actually dont look bad together. he look more mature compare to when he was in mae krua. didnt realize he was gonna be way taller than rita.

SC credit to pantip

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow thanks yeah i know they don't look bad together but the mustache doesn't look good on him it makes him look weird.

Rita looks so cute and pretty at the fitting! i don't like the mustache on nat though...it doesn't look like it belongs...he still looks young even with the mustache...

so in this remake, they're going to use old-fashioned costumes? it looks so british and western though...i don't particularly like it when lakorns include such outfits...lol...

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Nat doesn't look bad, but his mustache really annoy me. <_<
They tried to make him look more mature, but...with that mustache? -_-