Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish he was too.
My mom was so upset to hear that Nat was in this lakorn lol.
She said the Mew and Willy one was so good and now the remake is going to be ruined cause of Nat. Kind of mean but I rather have some other p'ek in this lakorn.

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
he probably wanted to see rita and uses boy as an excuse LOL

well im gonna tune in this one cuz BOY PISSANU <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. usin boy as an excuse lol...

i agree.. if only rome was in here T_T..

but oh well.. we'll have to see how nat will be like... ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
is this airing anytime soon or almost done filming??? hehe glad to see rome 'visiting' boy....didn't even recognize him in those clothes

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^it's just a couple of pix of rome visiting the cast while they were doing something look through the thread it's pg 11

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
little clip from seesan credit dootvchannel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojXUH4LMOQs

Looks like the original train station in Mew and Willy's version. Rita's right, it's going to a beautiful lakorn. I remember seeing a little bit of the trailer and cinematography wise it's awesome.

What I like about this version is they are using real structures (houses, mansion, etc.) instead of a set, I didn't like that about the old version, the lighting was too much.

What I don't like about this version is their wardrobe is too much on the Western side and even outdated for the time period of the lakorn. Like their jackets look like they are late 19th century ones and I think this setting is supposed to be 50's?

Nat and Rita look good together.

^ i agree with you, M3lhouse. i like the lakorn, except what's up with the western costumes? they could have made the time period the past, but without such dramatically western outfits...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
^^ Right B)

I'm rewatching the old version on youtube and I'm really stoked for this to come out, I think it's soon, well hoping. I'm looking foward to Rita's Ouma most because this nangek is the type of nangek you want to see and be, Perfect! Talented. beautiful, sweet and smart... everyone, except for the bad characters of course, loves her. It'll fun to see Rita as the character Ouma because we're going to see her ride horses, maybe speak English, and be two steps ahead of the villains who are always trying to sabotage her, Rita's going to own this role :wub:

And now that I think about it, props to Mew Lalita for always picking strong female roles :dude: I don't think I've ever seen her in a role where she's a weakling, never seen her raped. Rare and Interesting, no? Sure, Kai V always puts her in the princess roles and what not, but her character's are always mentally capable and progressive. Yay for her.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i just HOPE Nat will not disappoint since the old version was good....i like n'eks like ouma and so excited to see how rita will progress in this role after SSP which i did not watch...from the forum she was good so expecting good things