Pratin Nawong

Phon

sarNie Adult
junumpon not sappose to have any kid she sappose to die later anyway. and plus how can she be pregnant same time as tipmonta when she just met tinawong and tinawong dont even like her. unlike the old version he did love her. I guess junumpon produce faster then tipmonta lol. this movie drag now will drag more with these kids coming in.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
u guys still enjoying this lakorn anyways they need to learn to make it shorter and stop dragging scenes

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 50 Tipmonta was being stupid again lol..But anyways Tinawong is on a spell now...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm watching epi 51 right now..Tipmonta is so stupid! OMG..When Tinawong doesn't go see Kayawun she forces him to go..But when he's on a spell and he stays with Kayawun she cries her head off and says Tinawong doesn't love me anymore..Its like WTH does she want man..?!

nolee

sarNie Adult
LOL, i stopped watching this like 3 weeks ago when my obizgo account expired LOL. plus when I heard the terms 'kids' and running away with 'kids' and more 'kids' I already hear KIDS screaming, talking, crying. and I think KIDS especially in boran are helllla annoying!! lol I can picture the kids, the horse, and the bull running around for 25 episodes str8. anyways, maybe I should watch it cause Tinawong is under Kayuwan's spell and I like Kayuwan cause she's not dumb like Tipmonta, she takes drastic measures to keep her man unlike Tipmonta LOL. Anyways I bet I sound evil to everyone at this moment but it's whatevers :lol: Oh, I came to the conclusion that a lot of people in borans can't act!! Why is that?!

Phon

sarNie Adult
LOL, i stopped watching this like 3 weeks ago when my obizgo account expired LOL. plus when I heard the terms 'kids' and running away with 'kids' and more 'kids' I already hear KIDS screaming, talking, crying. and I think KIDS especially in boran are helllla annoying!! lol I can picture the kids, the horse, and the bull running around for 25 episodes str8. anyways, maybe I should watch it cause Tinawong is under Kayuwan's spell and I like Kayuwan cause she's not dumb like Tipmonta, she takes drastic measures to keep her man unlike Tipmonta LOL. Anyways I bet I sound evil to everyone at this moment but it's whatevers :lol: Oh, I came to the conclusion that a lot of people in borans can't act!! Why is that?!

no.....it's not people in boran lakorn can't act. I been watching since the early 80's boran lakorn when my dad rented them when we 1st came to america. And those times to the mid 90's were still good. good acting and storyline. now its just bad storyline and bad acting. put those 2 together and the movie become horrible to watch. if the storyline is bad but good acting i can still watch it. but both bad then i just cant. its people these days that are in boran lakorn that can't act. I wonder if they try them out before they pick them.. I guess not. :dude:

val

sarNie Adult
some one please summarize what happen so far in this lakorn? (since no one is interesting in uploading this lakorn anymore, i don' know what's going on?)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Omg I just finally watched part 16..and it was a total waste of money..there are nothing interesting what so ever! it was hella gay! but yeah shoot...should i quit?

Phon

sarNie Adult
Omg I just finally watched part 16..and it was a total waste of money..there are nothing interesting what so ever! it was hella gay! but yeah shoot...should i quit?
if this lakorn goes up to 25 or so finsih thats a waste of $25 lol. isnt it $1 a video to rent? take that $25 and buy yourself a nice clothes. or cd to listen to lol :lol: :loool:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow..Epi 52 Prommin and Wantamalai actually have a sweet scene together 55..Anyways Tinawong is on a spell again..And the preview for epi 54 Kayawun and Khun Sadom got it going on..I'm not gonna explain lol..Weird..