Pratin Nawong

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
They had only one sweet scene and it last for like 5 secs lol..When Tinawong and Tipmonta have a sweet scene (supposedly lol) it lasts for like 10 secs and its lasts even longer because they make it slow motion lol..But nope..Ton and Au doesn't have any sweet scenes together..And i just finished watching the epi for Sunday..Tipmonta gave birth..So..! Her kid is a angel from heaven that god sent down so since the baby have good luck the baby floated when Tipmonta gave birth..But what had me pissed off and cracking up at the same was..The baby was 3-D lol...I was like WTF lol..But anyways...It needs to pace up and get to the Ton and Au because its always on the same people over and over..These 2 don't even have like a scene together..
AWW HOW SAD..MAN..THEY GOTLIKE NO PART TOGETHER...
ITS SO NOT FAIR U KNOE..LOL..

Mann

I waste my money on this, all I get is tipmonta crying, the tornadoe guy killing everyone, ton not caring, gaiyawan being evil, little angels come out of no where & weird looking animation characters hahah.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Gotta agree with you Mann....! im still watching this boran lakorn though...but no comment on things...we all already know!...thats why you don't see meeh commenting in this thread too much!

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
OOOoh Pra tinawong ... I got so into it at the beginning, but it starts to get boring. The main guy, pra tinawong is starting to get on my nerves, he's such a jerk! Is it me, or all the girls in there are stupid except for the villain girl, Gallawan and the giant girl (the younger sister).

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a picture of Au disguised as a guy in 'Pra Tinawong' .. Sorry that it's so small but yea lol..I'll get the big pic up for ya soon..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok here's a big one..I was gonna post the one with her and her servant but nevermind lol...She looks cute lol..But mustache gotta go lol..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Running away lol...She has to disguise herself as a guy because of the bad people because she has to protect Tipmonta's daughter...

sarN

sarNie Granny
so dis mean the lakorn is goin be longerrr w/ the kid all grown up and runing around?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The lakorn will end around late December or early January...Thats all I'm gonna say lol..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Oh man, dang, that's a big disappointment becuz I thought it's gonna end around Nov..They need to just end it now, I don't care if it make sense or not...Do like they do to the born movie that doesn't have an ending. I think that movie is called "Tidanakim"..yea that's it...anyways, my mom said that the guy that is playing Pratinawong's dad used to be a singer and he hella look down on Laotians....His nickname is Goong(shrimp) or something...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The guy that plays as Tinawong's dad was never a singer..I think you mistaking it na..I heard the same thing from my friend..She showed me the pick but its not this guy for sure..And his name isn't Goong lol..His play name is Kradoom..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Prommin and Wantamalai are going to be the fake parents of Kumlaimard (Tipmonta's daughter) so now Prommin and Wantamalai are going to live out in the farm together even though they don't love each other..Well Wantamalai does but Prommin doesn't..But anyways they will be taking care of the daughter so when the girl grows up she's gonna think that Prommin and Wantamalai are parents but really there not..

Phon

sarNie Adult
gonna be even longer now. having fake parents? what the hell they keep stretching it out dammit! keep adding new stuff to it the darn storyline. gonna take forever for those 2 to love each other and gonna take forever for tipmonta duaghter to find out her real mom. blah blah blah............and she sappose to have a son not a duaghter.

Mann

awwwh man! not another kura! help! lol. december or janurary? just like kura, oh lord, w/e, just gonna watch when tipmonta have her baby, then skip the rest lol, then watch gaiyawan hopefully die at end! yayyy.