Pratin Nawong

Twilight

sarNie Egg
really? I read in the myth and legend stuff. It said Tinawong songma that was the original name of it was written by the thai royal court by rama the 3rd or 4th cant remember around those times. When dara vdo brought it to make into lakorn they call it pra tinawong the original name was tinawong songma. King rama wrote sungtong yorpraklin keo na ma jaoying tengorn and so so. pretty smart man. :yahoo:

0h thats sounds really interesting. you seem to know a lot about history! ^_^ LOLZ :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
so that mean ton is the villian then, so phone gets with au correct?
Ton is the villian but he turns good at the end..And as for Phone and Au ending up with each other at the end for sure...Not too sure yet...But the story line is suppose to go by the way I told..Unless they switch around before they actually film those parts...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
its cartoon and p-phone the main and ton au or tong im sure its phone and new neak girl since they want her to promoate her new dara by letting her be main usually au never main characters only sing hap grai pobe

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Au was main in Yor Pra Glin too...But from what I know from PYJ Club Phone,Ton, Cartoon, Au and Tong are all pra aek and nang aek..I don't know how..Oh well..Whatever..Who knows..Au might outshine the new girl once again..

PIayGirL

sarNie Egg
:yahoo: :loool: i love thai lakorn boran i'm a big fan of it i wanna see all boran lakorn

ordinarygurlo

sarNie Egg
HEY AINNT THE GIRL SITTIN NEXT TO AU IS FROM THE Buagaew-Jukgrote TOO!
THE THE ONE PRINCESS WITH WHITE FEATHERS AND STUFF THE SEC. WIFE. IS IT.

phai

sarNie Egg
what i heard was that James is gonna be in this lakorn...yep as a god...i saw the picture of him and man i laughed :lol: ...but i thought he looked okay like that...i mean he doesn't look bad at all... but the pic that i saw him in, the one without the head piece for the god (but he still had the clothes)..man was he HOT!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

minankumo

sarNie Adult
0h i know this story/movie....i watched a cambodian version of it (it was an old movie that was filmed in like the 1960's LOL). but yeah this story was pretty good...i'm so excited to watch it. Phone is like my favorite boran actor. but too bad the clothing sucks <_< . DIDA NEEDS TO QUIT THE HIDEOUS CLOTHING!!! but to admit, the clothing in this movie looks better than kror guy yasit's clothing. i wish yam was in here tho :(
y dont just write aletter dida or email to them so that they should change the outfit back better than just complain.

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
... i really like the old version of this lakorn... it makes me wanna watch this one, too... esp wen phone's in it... hehe... but i just hope they don't do like many other remakes and add so much things to it,... i mean, sometimes it turns out good... but sometimes, they should just keep it the way it was... anyways, i would still wanna see this lakorn...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
woOt cartoon :yahoo:.. man I'm loving that girl .. she's so cute.. o___O and Au too.. coolies .. but heheh man I think I'm loving Cartoon most of all atmoment.. my next Boran nang ek next to Yam..
hrRrms I never saw the old version.. maybe I did .. but don't remember . but can't wait to see this one.. and man >.O hope this turns out better.. I have to admit Bua Kaew was alot better LOL if you compare it to Kor Kayasit.. but I'm looking forward to this lakorn