Pratin Nawong

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Phone is so cute and haven't seen him in such a long time. My sister pointed out how short Phone was when he was standing next to the guy that plays his brother...hahaha...still very cute!

I also noticed in the opening credit during the part where the little girl was dressed in the gray outfit with phone's brother and Phone pushed her. In the background, there's a modern lamp post! I though that was funny!

From the opening credit, this boran looks more promising than the last two, but then I might be biased because Phone and James are in there.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i decided to check dis out . from the preivew it look good ! make me want ot find the old version . maybe dis boran here i might get me a copy when it finsh but still unsure since the last couple boran i really didn't like it .

maijune

SarNie Adult
can someone give me the summary to the old version..i havn't see the old version...i know that they will change a lot on this new version but still i like to know how's the old version....anyway...i watched epi 1 of this new one and by listening to the song....it means that he did something wrong or don't know the meaning(refer to the n'ek) until she's gone and that's when he know how important she is...by the meaning of this theme song makes me want to find out more and will stick to this one because phone is the p'ek....

pleasessssssssssssss...give me the summary of the older version....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yes sarn buakaew sucks so bad only decided to watch cause aom was in there now that scene so dam boring and mess up and werid i didnt even bother to watch just skip to watch end and dam really bad ending this one is alot better well seem like it the preview and episode 1 phone and ton are alot better then tar gosh he never peak anymore

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
well epi 1 was okay..the song was nice.....well i hope it not as suck as buakaew....well i think i watching this lakorn

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes sarn buakaew sucks so bad only decided to watch cause aom was in there now that scene so dam boring and mess up and werid i didnt even bother to watch just skip to watch end and dam really bad ending this one is alot better well seem like it the preview and episode 1 phone and ton are alot better then tar gosh he never peak anymore

hummm .. Tar >> no comment :p . In the preview is the girl dat dress as a boi are they 2 differ girls ??? I know one of them is cartoon ?? O' i like her name " cartoon" hahaah it cute

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
okay my sister gaved me a summary of this lakorn and it seems pretty intresting, i might give this lakorn a try.....one thing, i find that Cartoon girl annoying....good thing she looks cute, if she doesnt than i wouldnt watch her lakorn....hahhaa anyways Phone Phone Phone... gosh so :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :kiss: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: ..... lmfao i want that sucker :)

ohh and one more thing that bothered me, someone mention that that Tong girl wasnt fit to be in a nang'eak role? wth, she's freaken younger then most of the nang'eak's so give her a try man. who know's she might play a good role and plus she's good looking too so no hating :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg Tong girl? lol is that Cartoon's name in the lakorn? cause she is the nang ek right? man I love that girl ... :wub: she's so cute and I think she's an awesome actress.. I think she completely blew Au and Aom out of the water in Bua Kaew Jukgrote.. no offense to their fans ... I'm fans of theirs too .. but I have to admit that in Bua Kaew cartoon completely stole the show .. and in this lakorn I think she can do the same also ... she have my rating of an 8 out of 10 for a beginner ..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agreed, the song is goodplus the preview lookvery interesting. Hope it willbe better than many of the remake. thank tina for uploading the lakorn.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
the song is good sound like phone in a way or maybe it is him LOL yea cartoon dont like her acting in buakaew hopefully she do a good job in this one want to see new neak and peak kind of boring see same people over over again

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not Phone singing ja..I saw the guys name..He's just a singer within the company..

val

sarNie Adult
the song was great and so does the preview...looks like there going to have slapping scene of neak and peak this time. hate boran lakorn of peak havin many wives but like most of you guys i'm watching it because of phone and hopefully cartoon can do better in this one then her last one.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I just wonder, anyone would able to covert the song in mpg and upload? can't wait to see more drama of this boran.

keothip

sarNie Egg
phone look so cute in this lakorn.....my opinion, I like his outfits.....Phone look good in this Boran Lakorn......I seen part 2.....it okay but from the preview the lakorn is going to be longggg....

saobomp

sarNie Adult
so far so good; pretty good pace at the moment...

so loving phone! so many obstacles he has to go through for n'ek. cant wait to see...

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
their costumes/clothes aren't all that bad this time around. I like it but the guys' hair, not so much.