Pratin Nawong

Yukina

sarNie Egg
Yea.. their outfits is ok..its better than the other lakorns....I hope they go back to the oldies styles...it should be better, but the song is nice. I like both the beginning song and the ending.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
CREDIT PEPO

----------------------------------------------------
In the song it started out with the stars names going in this order...

Phone
Cartoon
Jame (As guest star)
Au
Tong
Ton

So basically Tong and Ton aren't even important...?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
u guys think that in the preview at times cartoon and one of the girl that he married(3 see's mom) look alike? i was sorta like whos who at first...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
okay i thought i was the only one seeing things. their face shape sorta resembles when they turn at a certain angle.

i'm ready for the next episode to come on already sigh*

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank ann for the pictures and also the list of the names. I love that picture of Phone and Cartoon. the spark of eyes very romatic.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Heurms...Well lets see..Au filmed Buakaew Jukgrote..Then filmed Wai Olaweng just right before Buakaew Jukgrote was over..And now Pra Tinawong...Damn..! Basically Au had 3 lakorns out in 1 year..

sarN

sarNie Granny
does anyone know how long dis boran goin run ??? Bua Kaew Jukgrote was like 5 month and Kor yah sit was ...dang i forgot LOL >>>

Vanida

Save World Save Life
probably about 6 months saRn dam so long its b/c they air on weekends and each one is short episode

anjos

this boran is actulley very good.....way better than those one in the past..... cant waite to see more......

Phon

sarNie Adult
kinda punya orn imature for me. the nang ake sister say tipmonta is having something going on with the goi guy. how? when she is so young. she even younger then the old version. the old one make since to me becuase tipmonta was alittle older then this little girl she a minor lol. does this one the sisters have husband? tipmonta sappose to have 6 brother in law who hate the pra ake. and use tipmonta to throw rock at his head and throw hot water at his face and cut his face with a knife the pra ake cant stand it so he flew away on his horse & she ran after him. does this version they have the 6 brother in laws? someone tell me....please?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i know i'm so waiting to see what's going to happen. so far so good...

it seems like on the preview there are those scenes u mention phon. there will be putting the hot water, the knife and watever else. they cant keep everything the same otherwise it's just going to be the same like the old one but just with different characters. i dont think they will keep everything the same; will always be a twist to it. it's okay if the twist or change in plot is to a certain level and not to the extreme like how they did bua keow or gor kaya sit; those will be too boring with un necessary scenes are too long of an episode. if the remake has good plot to add then it will be good if not then it wont be...

it's stil at the beginning so far it's not bad b/c the pace seems to move along okay...

the tipmonta does seem a bit young but then again they have perverts that are into young girls perhaps that's wat they are thinking of the cripple guy being...
i donno just my opinion...

like they say a kids who's 8 or 9 that have started their periods are able to get pregnant ...

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I have one question. Does anyone know the relationship that Cartoon and James have in this movie? I see in the theme song/crediting part, Cartoon laying on Jame lap and Jame smelling her hair, and also there is a sense where cartoon is crying and a little girl ran to her and James is behind her. I am sure that it not PraTinawong kid because Thipmontha in the old one had a son.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Sure, this boran look more promising then the last three boran. Anyway, I think the little girl tipmontha is so cute, especially the part where she makes the bed for goi and when she is cooking. I think these are cute scenes. I can't till next week esp when James appears, ihope it worth wait.

Phon

sarNie Adult
what does jame have to do with tipmonta if he is a god? dont tell me she use to be his wife in heaven? then how she fall inlove with tinawong if her lover is james the god? what is she doing in heaven anyway? lol