Pratin Nawong

Phon

sarNie Adult
i know i'm so waiting to see what's going to happen. so far so good...

it seems like on the preview there are those scenes u mention phon. there will be putting the hot water, the knife and watever else. they cant keep everything the same otherwise it's just going to be the same like the old one but just with different characters. i dont think they will keep everything the same; will always be a twist to it. it's okay if the twist or change in plot is to a certain level and not to the extreme like how they did bua keow or gor kaya sit; those will be too boring with un necessary scenes are too long of an episode. if the remake has good plot to add then it will be good if not then it wont be...

it's stil at the beginning so far it's not bad b/c the pace seems to move along okay...

the tipmonta does seem a bit young but then again they have perverts that are into young girls perhaps that's wat they are thinking of the cripple guy being...
i donno just my opinion...

like they say a kids who's 8 or 9 that have started their periods are able to get pregnant ...

true. but then they shouldnt use the title pra tinawong if they dont want to keep the same storyline. It destory the whole tinawong story. This movie will be better if they didnt use the title tinawong and come up with a new name. Its good only if it was a different story. But since I know the true story already it's kinda bothers me alittle lol. Yes I do see the part where she stab him throw stuff at him in the song. But in the old one she did that to him when he live in her castle after he turn himself cute for her mom and dad to see. this one in the song it looks like it will take place in the farm house. In the old one she got on my nerve becuase she kept listening to her brother in laws and sisters lol when they tell her to do stuff to him. when he turn her into a boy she deserve it love that part. He also made her cant talk so when she got push around bully by his wife she couldnt say anything and he would always listen to his wife lol she got so depress upset she ran into the wood where she found the beeh she then blow it and he heard it and loved the sound everyone loved it beside his wife. after he take her to his castle she blew the beeh so much that she died. its more of becuase she wanted to die. She knew she was bleeding but she kept blowing becuase she mad at him. after she die he died with her he cry so much his heart stop. the rueh sii brought them back to life and force him to turn her into a girl. He didnt want to but he did after he did he was suprise how she look. she play hard to get at 1st but later married him. why am i telling you guys the story? lol but oh well I will follow up what happen next though just to see what eles they added in there. :D :rolleyes:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i c that's true i guess they really cant come up with a new name or if they keep the same name peeps mite want to watch it and look forward to see what's going to be different about it. who knows what these producers are thinking...

the old storyline seems pretty good kinda glad though that they arent making her too nieve to listen to her brother in laws are saying; but then again we'll have to wait to see...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Wow i haven't even started watching this boran lakorn yet....you guys already have so much to say about it..how sad...well anywayz imma go and get it and come back to see the all this commonsion is about...lolz..anywayz peace!

Phon

sarNie Adult
does she even have 6 brother in law in this version? well I guess she will be listening to them in this version to. becuase in the song she stab him threw stuff at him. but the old one she cut his face not stab him and it took place when he and her was watching a traditional dance. after she cut his face he took off on his horse becuase he had enough. 1st she threw rock at his head made him bleed. 2nd she threw hot water at him made his face burnt but he had power so he cure himself. 3rd time she cut his face. 3 strike your out like they said lol.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i didnt see any brother in laws; seems like it was just her evil sisters...

i didnt watch the old version so i cant really compare like u guys that did. i guess i have to judge base on this one; wel actually b/c of phone...

i think it's pretty good so far...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
is this one any good? ahah better than bua kaew? I'm sure fone is currently the best boran pra`ek! haha and james actually! x] SOOOOOO HOTTTTTTT :lol:

keothip

sarNie Egg
FOR Malie, My sister saw the old version of Pratin Nawong and told me the summary of the lakorn: Na'ek and Pra'ek both die, from the preview she was playing the flute which cause her to die and cause Pra'ek to die too, however the pra Po la see (mis-spell hehehe) (Pra'ek master) brought both of them back to life. I hope this help....

Phon

sarNie Adult
tipmonta dad have about like 3 wives in this version? the old one he had only 2. there like 7 sister in this one when the old one was 6 and 7 with tipmonta. there 2 little sister b4 tipmonta when the old one all her sister were an adult. no brother in laws in this one. this version her sister were mean from the begining. the old one they hated her but pretended to be nice so they can use her. this version ngoi going around chasing the sisters the old one ngoi was quite. tinawong has a brother in this one...old one he didn't. I just compare becuase I just finish the 1st vcd. More charactor in this one. This one is gonna be longer. dont get on me for comparing lol.

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
When Tinawong swore that he will only love Tipmonta and no other women. I was about to cry. That was so sweet and romantic. Especially when he said that If she ever shed a tear because of another women then he will also shed a tear and that will make me shed tears.

Phon

sarNie Adult
did tipmonta grow up already? thats why he swore? I got to only the part were he chasing the sister and hiting them.

nolee

sarNie Adult
no she didnt grow up yet.. probably like 20 more episodes since its soo short! LOL.

Phon

sarNie Adult
why he swore he will only love her then? she only a kid. girl doesnt even look old enough to take off training wheels off her bike. Tinawong should go to jail lol. In the old one he said to her parents after they ask him to marry tipmonta. he said he doesnt want to think about this yet she only a kid. and he never mention anything about loving her until she grew up and turn back into a girl then he loved her. That makes more sense. Unless this version he loves little girls lol. eeew! oh one more thing is it me or did this site turn pink? its not valentine days. boys do come in here to lol. <_<

nolee

sarNie Adult
LOL. yeah i thought it was mad awkward how he dont stress the fact that she's REALLY REALLY young.. but i want her to grow up now i cant wait anymore! Lol

Phon

sarNie Adult
oh great now the site is back to the color it was b4. well i dont blame the actress or actor in this version I blame the person who wrote the script. They try to make it to sweet and forget the fact that tipmonta is only a kid. Before she can grow up he has to leave her castle and she runs after him. I cant think how in this version a girl that little running in the woods alone. After she ran after him all these zombies try to eat her but god help her out. She continue walking and fainted god saw her and felt bad so he help her catch up with him by making her dissappear so she can catch up with him fatser. and Tinawong see her laying down and wonder how she caught up wit him. and he felt bad so he came down and he said if she wants to go with him she will have to listen to him and do what he says. She agreed he then turn her into a boy. he later found a princess and help killed the giant in the water and this princess girl dad gave him his dughter and he the fell inlove married her forgot about tipmonta. Tipmonta grow up but still in a boy body and cant talk. She finds a beeh and blows it. One event everyone came out to listen to her blow she blew until she died. Tinawong couldnt find where she was at only found blood ran after her found her beeh and her body lying far away from her beeh. He cried and fainted and died. His master brought them back to life and force him to turn her into a girl thats when the love scene starts. its gonna be awhile b4 she grows up. Did I help you on when she will grow? or made u stress more? Becuase u have to wait longer. :tease: lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Tinawong should go to jail lol. In the old one he said to her parents after they ask him to marry tipmonta. <_<
I think he swore to her mom that he will only have her, not yet love her thought. And yeap you are funny there Phon, i like your comments there.