Pratin Nawong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Free of speech..People can say there comments..But its true..He does not sing good..Plus he's not a professional singer anyways...He's just someone that works for them in there company...Anyways back to the lakorn...Tinawong in this version he's already big..But Tinawong in the old version him and the nang aek were actually sorta like the same age (not a kid like the new one) but he grew up faster because of the 'reur see' so thats why he was bigger then the nang aek..But the new one..They just tended to make him older and the nang aek a kid...They should've just had a normal teenager girl playing it because it looks weird looking at a little girl saying P'Tinawong grode norng mai pay ka...?" And yea..A bunch of other stuff lol...But its going to be a longggg way before she grows up because after the little girl will be another girl that won't talk at all in the lakorn and THEN comes the actual nang aek...

Phon

sarNie Adult
well back in the days.. girls were getting married as young as 13.. but they can really have a real 13 year old played a married nang'ek now can they? so back then as soon as girls reach 5 or 6.. they were already getting trained to become a good wife..

dont forget this is a boran lakorn.. and that is how boran girls are brought up.. they have two things in mind.. marriage and children..

Well i should know that one. My grandma did marry in the age of 14. But not like she knew what love was. It just came naturaly not like she talk about it with her parents. Even talking about boys are consider bad during my grandma time inmagine the ages before her how bad would it be for talking about love. lakorn puenban to me isnt boran anymore its more of modernize mix with boran. Its not 100% boran Look at gorgaiyasit gulasensuay the new gomin. does any of these boran have anything to do with boran? Boran dont have spikey hair. Boran kids dont know anything about love unlike these days they know to much. Maybe thier parents arrange the marriage some still do it now. But kids will be kids no kids wants to talk about love or even hear about love.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
@ Thanamasfan: true that u have the freedom of speech but umm still u shouldnt say SUCK, i mean u wouldnt like it if we said ur singing suck righty? the song's actually not that bad......but come to think of it, i like it since both of u dont think it sucks!!!

@ Phon: and as for u mister, she was just giving examples fool!!! i'm surprise that guys like are u's into lakorn, shouldnt u be playing games instead? anyways i can see where p'nat is comming from and oh one question, what's the difference between Lakorn Puenban and Boran Lakorns? i thought Lakorn Puenbans are like lakorns WITHOUT kings/queens/prince&princess ... example Plaboo Tong and as for Boran Lakorns are the ones with the Kings/Queens and supernatural powers or sort! get ur info straight....... Boran Lakorn still rules!!!!! gosh i think ur too into lakorns, do something else instead of Argue'n on a thread/forum!!!!

Phon

sarNie Adult
@ Thanamasfan: true that u have the freedom of speech but umm still u shouldnt say SUCK, i mean u wouldnt like it if we said ur singing suck righty? the song's actually not that bad......but come to think of it, i like it since both of u dont think it sucks!!!

@ Phon: and as for u mister, she was just giving examples fool!!! i'm surprise that guys like are u's into lakorn, shouldnt u be playing games instead? anyways i can see where p'nat is comming from and oh one question, what's the difference between Lakorn Puenban and Boran Lakorns? i thought Lakorn Puenbans are like lakorns WITHOUT kings/queens/prince&princess ... example Plaboo Tong and as for Boran Lakorns are the ones with the Kings/Queens and supernatural powers or sort! get ur info straight....... Boran Lakorn still rules!!!!! gosh i think ur too into lakorns, do something else instead of Argue'n on a thread/forum!!!!

who are you calling a fool? Well i was giving a example to or I cant not? Guys cant watch lakorn puenban? There plenty of guys in here that watches these kind of lakorn. And I use to follow up on it alot now I dont it just got wierd and it have nothing to do with boran anymore. They call it boran but what is it that is so boran now days? Lakorn Puenban is what the thai call these lakorn. Lao people like to call it boran. And isnt this sappose to be about pra tinawong? why are you talking about me for?

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol @ phon . It just rare to know a guy dat watch lakorn but it all cool cuz Darvil watch all of Kob's lakorn LOLL>>>

Phon

sarNie Adult
lol @ phon . It just rare to know a guy dat watch lakorn but it all cool cuz Darvil watch all of Kob's lakorn LOLL>>>

I just watch lakorn puenban I dont watch modern lakorn that much unless its a loogtoong lakorn with singing. But I am on and off with lakorn puenban now. Mostly off I watch again like 3 months from now I dont like remake. If they make something up themself instead of remake then I'll watch again becuase I dont know how the story goes. But if its a remake and I already know how it goes and they change it I dont watch. Unless I wonder what is different that they did.

sarN

sarNie Granny
oOOOOOooo' so where can i find a picture of u ? ^_^

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
who are you calling a fool? Well i was giving a example to or I cant not? Guys cant watch lakorn puenban? There plenty of guys in here that watches these kind of lakorn. And I use to follow up on it alot now I dont it just got wierd and it have nothing to do with boran anymore. They call it boran but what is it that is so boran now days? Lakorn Puenban is what the thai call these lakorn. Lao people like to call it boran. And isnt this sappose to be about pra tinawong? why are you talking about me for?
it was about Pratin Nawong until u said something duh!!!! yeah i'm talking to u fool!!! stop acting like u dont watch it..ur sister does.... anyways i'm usually dont get annoyed about peoples many comments but with u, it irks me......i must say something!!! anyways i totally still support the remake of the song, odd how it kinda sound like Got Jakrapun........ i love phone and the lakorn!!!!!!!!!!! there u happy, i mention about the lakorn :p

yak

sarNie Adult
it was about Pratin Nawong until u said something duh!!!! yeah i'm talking to u fool!!! stop acting like u dont watch it..ur sister does.... anyways i'm usually dont get annoyed about peoples many comments but with u, it irks me......i must say something!!! anyways i totally still support the remake of the song, odd how it kinda sound like Got Jakrapun........ i love phone and the lakorn!!!!!!!!!!! there u happy, i mention about the lakorn :p
wow drama... well im a guy too.. and love to watch lakorn or boran... or what ever u call it... lol... and i think this remake looks interesting.. i never seen da old of this... but the song for this remake sounds good too... i can't wait they dube it... ^_^... i have one question... is joy p in this lakorn..?? because this one girl look like her... lol... sorry if im topic..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
well back in the days.. girls were getting married as young as 13.. but they can really have a real 13 year old played a married nang'ek now can they? so back then as soon as girls reach 5 or 6.. they were already getting trained to become a good wife..

dont forget this is a boran lakorn.. and that is how boran girls are brought up.. they have two things in mind.. marriage and children..
I agreed with you natty, plus in this lakorn, I think nek and prek just engaged right? not really married so it okay for a young girl to engage with a older guy, well not that old old, just like the praek and nang ek in here.

Well, I didn't even notice they change the singer of the song.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Not to be mean or anything and I never get in a fight with people at forums..It seems like you don't want anyone to express there feelings or comments on something or someone you like triANGgo...And thats really immature of you to say since 2 people don't like the new guy singing your going to like it...And confirmation..Boran lakorn is what Lao people call these type of lakornnn..But lakornpuenbarn is what Thai people call it..You got it all mixed up...And if Phon is going to express his feelings on this lakorn he can....People can type whatever they want..If he has opinions on the lakorn that theres something wrong with it..Let him opinion on it and let other people know...You like the lakorn you opinion on how good it is..Its not like everyone will like and follow whatever that other person likes...

nolee

sarNie Adult
wow, i havent checked this thread for a couple of hours and theres a bunch of drama! lol.. nosa but yeah i dont like the guy's voice, that's just my opinion & if you like it, thats on you. it's not hurting anyone that im saying he sucks, he aint as good as the first guy that sang it (AGAIN, MY opinion)

and yes that other girl does look like Joy P. it must be the eyes lol, what role does this girl play? is she another n'ek?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Who's Joy P..? Longer description please lol..And which sister are we talking about...? And just a little news..Don't forget to watch 07 Show May 27 ok..Pra Tinawong stars are coming out..I don't know which casts are coming out first but thats all I know for now..When I know who will come out on May 27 i'll come back and tell everyone ok..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
*ohh now ur getting ur sister Ann to check down my page.. get over it people... i'm calling him out not u so hush!!! just freaken let it go.....i can say whatever i want also so yah ron tua!!!! and about the Boran and Lakorn Puenbarn thingy, i was just asking Phon (which i thank him for explaining) what's the differences not u..... no need to get jazzy Thanamas89!!!!

*anyways why is it again that he wants her to be "Bai"?? is he embarrass of her?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Who said I was sticking up for him..? This goes for anyone in here...Also goes for Nolee also because you can't accept other peoples opinions...Anyways...END OF DISCUSSION AND THIS ALREADY ENDED A LONG TIME AGO..! Lets just all let it go...Accept peoples comments and opinion and everything will be fine...!!!!

Phon

sarNie Adult

yea well I am replying to an idiot. If you dont like my comment dont read it. She wanted to give me a examples about boran kids. So I reply back and Iw asnt replying to you but you stuck your nose in anyway. same goes with some people in here some comment I am ok with some I gotta reply to but doesnt mean I will go off on them and tell them to stop saying what they want. I dont hate or get annoy of there comment but I have a different side of view so I share what I think. People dont have to agree on everything. Maybe your a tpye that cant debate on stuff you lose your temper fast then I suggest you dont read others comment. And did I say I dont watch it? I said I watch it on and off that is still consider watching. Idiot.

Phon

sarNie Adult
*ohh now ur getting ur sister Ann to check down my page.. get over it people... i'm calling him out not u so hush!!! just freaken let it go.....i can say whatever i want also so yah ron tua!!!! and about the Boran and Lakorn Puenbarn thingy, i was just asking Phon (which i thank him for explaining) what's the differences not u..... no need to get jazzy Thanamas89!!!!

*anyways why is it again that he wants her to be "Bai"?? is he embarrass of her?
what is your problem? you act like alittle kid I wanted to say a little b but that would be to mean. you were asking me about lakorn puenban and boran lakorn? I thought you were asking anyone I didnt see my name mention in there. thats right you can say whatever you want but that doesnt mean you have to go off on people for saying what they want end of story. And no one was agruing its call commenting. If everyone agree everyone would be the same. I think your the only one agruing becuase you have a problem with my comments. You YAH RON TUA. Your the one that need to find something to do instead of trying to make people agree with what you like. If your interested I got a forum in a thai website about pra tinawong and other lakorn puenban if you wanna read. or can you read thai?

Keomany

Music.heal.All
ahhhh forum fight! im out..jp...how old is pra-ak in this lakorn..i never saw the old version that i keep hearing about..but over all this boran is the weirdest one i have seen...but phon is pretty darn sexy