Pratin Nawong

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
hey...thanks everyone for the summary...i watch the drama but don't understand thai so i have no ideas what they say most of the time and on can tell by the action...so all the summary here helped me .... thanks for all the talk here....hope there is more in the near future...

nolee

sarNie Adult
aw man! she's the nangrai that sucks lolz.. i hope i dont hate her too much in the boran

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Tinawong is mean, he wants to make her a good wife, that just excuse to torture her. I can't wait till she grew up and he get torture as well, but well they make her a good type nang ek she would not torture him, sucks.

Phon

sarNie Adult
yep they change it alright. He didnt want to toture her and he didnt he left her alone. it was his wife that did all the stuff to her in the old version. But since she is a kid he believe his wife more and yelled at tipmonta for the stuff she didnt do becuase he get brainwash...plus tipmonta cant say anything back becuase the stupid spell he put on her not to talk she cant tell him what really happen. It was worse when he got on a spell he didnt care for his mon dad or master and his horse. He never wanted to married her or even love her. Just love her as alittle sister.

yak

sarNie Adult
oh.. thast mess up... poor girl... so, did anything happen like... an interesting part... please share it.. ^_^

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think he's "torturing" her. He's being quite mean to her right now, I agree, but it's more of a kind of punishment for her actions and I think it's because he's very disappointed that she's not the good person that he thought she was. But that little girl is such a great little actress. It's very heartbreaking when she runs after him and clings onto to his leg.

Anyways, in the beginning preview, it looks like Tipmonta used to be James wife or something? Then I don't understand why she was sent to be re-born and was meant to be with Phone. It doesn't make sense at all.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, i agreed the little girl is good on the acting in her age, she so cute.
Anyway, what i mean torture is that he wouldn't let her talk with anyone and wouldn't let her answer anyone, that was torture to me thought or do i used the wrong term? When you know something is not right, but can't say anything against it. But in only in the movie, real life noway, no one can't do. Oh, i prefer he puts spell on her instead just ask her not to talk.

LiLfEyGrL

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone have the old version of this boran movie? Plesase let me noe. Thanks in advance....

Phon

sarNie Adult
I don't think he's "torturing" her. He's being quite mean to her right now, I agree, but it's more of a kind of punishment for her actions and I think it's because he's very disappointed that she's not the good person that he thought she was. But that little girl is such a great little actress. It's very heartbreaking when she runs after him and clings onto to his leg.

Anyways, in the beginning preview, it looks like Tipmonta used to be James wife or something? Then I don't understand why she was sent to be re-born and was meant to be with Phone. It doesn't make sense at all.

I dont get the part with tipmonta and james to. If they keep the original story tipmonta never met the god and dont even know who help her all those time...But her son met the god thats how he got all his weapons from. And She ment for tinawong the god dont like tipmonta he just help her becuase she a good person. How can the main nang ake have something with the god then love someone eles? Is this a love affair? And why would god give up his wife if she is his wife in this version. Umarin in the buddihst bible have 7 wives but he wont give up his wives. Tipmonta isnt part of those 7 wives she has nothing to do with heaven its tinawong who use to be the god that live in the sun did something bad then got sent down. Thats the original story though. This one I watch disc one he was already grown up and a human. <_<

Phon

sarNie Adult
does anyone have the old version of this boran movie? Plesase let me noe. Thanks in advance....
I have it only on vsh though and its the real copy from the video store my dad brought the whole set. But the ending is shaky. I heard sarn have it I think.

natty

Chubs
iptv cant put pratinawong back on their list until channel 7 gives them the copyrights. as of now, they are not allowed.. which is really retarded..