Pratin Nawong

NongAnne

sarNie Egg
i tired obizgo but it keeps saying servers too full.

Obizgo website usually gives their VIP members first that why it's usually full..I just got finished watching today's clip on there and it's getting so good..Tomorrow hopefully get to see Looksorn's temper when she going to get mad at p'aek

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 11 doesn't is like umm yea...I find it retarded how they make 'Jong Dee' aka 'Tipmonta' make a puang malai when she's a boy..! And why is Tinawong trying to make her do girl things..She's supposed to be disguised as a boy period..The old one made more sense..He didn't bother her or mess with her...And Tinawong is just too cheesy for me...The old one he was man man..This Tinawong was scared of a buffalo..He screamed and fainted...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahaahahha scared of a buffalo? well, when does she start to grow?? or did she grow already and i havent' watched it. ahhhh!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahaahahha scared of a buffalo? well, when does she start to grow?? or did she grow already and i havent' watched it. ahhhh!!

NongAnne

sarNie Egg
wow n'rai tired to kill herself just to get attention from p'aek..and it worked too...wonder how pra intra going to punish him later in the movie

sarN

sarNie Granny
so , if Pratin goin marry dat girl is dis mean he goin be with her for another 10 years ? LOL >> cuz nk only 6 years old LOL>>>> or maybe 12 more year ? or he goin have ohter wife during the 12 year period she growing up ???

Phon

sarNie Adult
he doesnt have another wife until tipmonta turn into a girl and his bad wife throw tipmonta down the water. And tinawong go looking for tipmonta and run into a kinaree then a giant girl. The kinaree wife of his died. He had a total of 4 wives Well thats the old pra tinawong. It seem like he will have more in this one becuase there are more girls and the storyline is stretching already.

I just finish watching this pra tinawong the part were he see tipmonta running after him. He yelled at the god for helping her. I find that funny becuase all the boran i seen pra ake never blame god or yell at god. And he kept yelling at tipmonta yes she did do bad stuff to him but to much yelling annoy me. Old tinawong he yelled at her when gayuwun blame tipmonta for doing bad stuff thats about it. Other then that he was nice to her. This tinawong is an ass lol.

And why is gayuwun castle dress like they are from northern thailand? In boran lakorn they dont have northern thai people lol. This is boran lakorn deal with legend and myths. Not real boran where it is war with burma or nothern thailand. I dont like it they dress like northern thai people. Every castle should dress the same and thats puenban style.

sarN

sarNie Granny
if dat the case . i think Pratin prolly goin meet half of his wifes during the time the nk is a kid LOL>>> then when she grow up the other half .

Phon

sarNie Adult
if dat the case . i think Pratin prolly goin meet half of his wifes during the time the nk is a kid LOL>>> then when she grow up the other half .

maybe. lol

funny how this version he gonna meet gayuwun. Thier parents want them to marry to keep the relationship between the 2 city good. He met her in the old one by killing the giant that live underwater. Becuase that giant love gayuwun and wanted her.....tinawong killed it and her dad gave gayuwun to him since he was the guy who kill that giant. Tinawong love gayuwun at 1st sight lol. Thats when he forgot about jao jong or jong de in this version lol. Well he never did pay attention to her after he put a spell on her to make her a boy and cant speak. He ride on his horse and she had to walk behind him all the way to gayuwun castle.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I just watching the part where he fight the buffalo, that funny he can fight witht he gaint, but had difficulty with the bufalo. anyways, hope to see more interesting scenes soon, right now, i kind of somewhat born in this boran.