Pratin Nawong

saobomp

sarNie Adult
wondering how next episodes going to be like since there's a preview of n'rai's soldier about to kill her. i wonder if she will die and that's when james takes her to heaven like in the preview and then phone goes after her???

yea i thought same with u natty. to mee it seems like she was about 8-10, 12-14 and then final stage 15-16. 15 is about the average age they get married back then. i know phone started at the age of 15 when he was with the ru see...

loving this lakorn.

natty

Chubs
ooo saombomp.. you just reminded me of that scene where she was walking with james in heaven and pratinawong ran after her then james pushed him away.. i wonder if he dreamt that right after she got killed. and remember when pratinawong refused the marriage to his wife and james said he shall be rewarded but then said he will be punished for breaking his promise.. i wonder if the rewarded will be giving tipmonta back after she was killed the first time.. but yeah just all my guess lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yea i agree too; i'm not thinking too much of the age but a lot of peeps seem to always talk about it...

natty ur rite that could be it; i guess we'll have to wait to see next saturday. n'rai si soo evil! oh yea i did skip some part. y is that lil boy's dad(the boy that died) hateing p'ek so much? i know n'rai's father wanted her to marry p'ek b/c of they are a strong land? is there more to it?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
He likes her..Thats why he hates pra aek..And now he hates pra aek more because his son died..

anjos

finally she's grew up....cant waite till next eps.... it going to be good..... i just cant waite till tinNawong turn her back to be a gril.....

Keomany

Music.heal.All
aww this is getting soo sad..even when she grew up! i miss like ten minutes of it cause the link didnt work..what happen?

nolee

sarNie Adult
I can't wait till Ton comes back..he's so cute. I just realized that the father will probably hate Tipmonta even more when Ton gets hurt since in the preview he pushes her away & whatnot.

nolee

sarNie Adult
I don't really know, but they said something about getting a license or something from Ch7 .. they don't know when it's gonna be back up either.

I think she grew up in ep. 16?

mchou1985

sarNie Egg
...i'm going to get this when it gets to 10tape.to busy and the beg. was hard to move with...tep3rahdoo was really good.i like phone and yam

Keomany

Music.heal.All
its soo sad how phone keep hurting her and she keep loving him...i cant wait for the next part..phone dad just piss me off hate when people dont have a reason to hate..in the movie and real life lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah phones dad is gay...he's the king...he should be the person with great reason for his decisions...but yet he went ahead without a thought and just hated a little kid that did absolutely nothing...He only looked at it at the point that without nang ek and his son would have not accidently killed that kid...if he thought more deep into it then he should hate himself because if he didn't push pra ek to marry that girl then that kid wouldn't have been there at all! but yeah that pissed meeh off tooo...anywayz gosh pra ek is sooo freaken mean...nang ek should just go home! I also agree that the little brother is sweet!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Gahhh=) So when is this ending? At least he's not gonna be happy when she's hurting =) Aweeeee, he hecka cares about her though! Remember when she wanted to stay with him but his fricken wife saiddd nooo and stuff & he couldn't go to sleep so he went to see herr. That was too cuteee =) I wonder what happens after shes all grown upp? Is Tinawong gonna marry her already?!? =) Can't wait!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
its soo funny seeing her and phone...but its cute at the same time..the little brother is hot...i love his hair lol...yea i cant believe tipmonta stay with phone till she is big..and its gay hows hes like ill marry you in two or three years..does that mean thats how long she is going to be hurting lol..this is crazy but its good...hate to hate phone but man this boran hes acting mean very good! i agree with you babeelailai hes not acting like a nice king~

azntgr

sarNie Egg
i have to say this is the one of the better borans to come out ( compared to the past 3/4) actually, maybe since thep 3 radoo. lol...I'm actually watching it. I just don't like the clothing. XD ESPECIALLY the girls' :( bring back the oldies!