Pratin Nawong

azntgr

sarNie Egg
i have to say this is the one of the better borans to come out ( compared to the past 3/4) actually, maybe since thep 3 radoo. lol...I'm actually watching it. I just don't like the clothing. XD ESPECIALLY the girls' :( bring back the oldies!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
dude can't wait to see tommorrow's episode >____O today's was a little draggy nothing exciting bleh they try to kill thipmonta she runs away and goes to heaven with kapook and in the preview for tmr's episode we see Tinawong or another person that looked like him when he was "Jao Gnoy"... I freaking hate Gayawun arg she makes me wanna smack her silly

Keomany

Music.heal.All
ahahah i was wondering why in the preview she was in heaven....yea thep 3 radoo was very good and phone was such a pra-ak pra-ak lol

val

sarNie Adult
wondering if cartoon ever get her ring back. and can somebody tell me how she relate to jame (the god)?

nolee

sarNie Adult
i loved today's episode. tipmonta was so happy to see ton!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
From what I saw..(Since I didn't really watch lol) She wants Tinawong to be like Prommin since Prommin is nice to her and she said if Tinawong was like Prommin she would really love him..But eh..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
getting really good...

cant wait until this weeks episode.

glad the tehvada disguise himself to warn tinawong. it was cute and funny.

as for as ton, i think she wants tinawong to be nice like him. it shows more that he cares by being that way...

i'm loving it though.

yak

sarNie Adult
HEY HEY... IM WONDERING HOWS THIS LAKORN SO FAR... CAUSE THE LAST TIME I HEARD ABOUT IT... ITS OK... HOW ABOUT NOW..?? ANYTHING GOOD HAPPEN OR ACTION.. LOL..

myx

sArNieZ
I've just finish watching the episode where ton went away because he feel bad that he makes the little boy died. can't wait to see the next episode where she grows up. i wonder, would tinawong treat tipomonta the same when she grows up.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man I was trying to record today's episode but the site that I use it was whack lol it kept stopping at 91 percent so I have to wait til my next site releases it

saobomp

sarNie Adult
thanks for the upload koon!

i'm annoyed by p'ek's father. he's getting on my nerves; anyone feeling me? i mean for no reason but his stupid reasons. oh and that pra nom oieeeee i wanna smack her. how she's going to go against her queen that she's been serving for the n'rai?

next week's episode will be intense. p'ek will get hurt; cant wait to see it...

poor lil girl that got killed b/c of that pra nom's big mouth!