Pratin Nawong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ay Phon..nolee is talking about the 'kra hung' in Tep 3 not Neung the god lol...But what Phon said is true though..It was on the news everywhere years ago..During Gula San Suay..Thats why all of a sudden they took him out..

Phon

sarNie Adult
lol someone need to just go make their own lakorns..
anyways kissie.. ahem.. epi 22? lol..

I need $$$$$ to do it lol. But oh well I'll continue to watch and complain at the same time until they turn back to what they use to be. it wont hurt anyone would it?

Keomany

Music.heal.All
part 21 pra-ak is a little nice to tipmonta maybe cause he is hurt...but they just need to get it going and spice it up...im gettting bore with his first wife lol...i want to see fight! and nang-ak need to step it up;..but this is a good one!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
thanks khoon!!! ;)

it's getting soooo good; i cant wait until this weeks episode. pratinawong will be back ummmm and he'll probably let her be a girl hehe...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
nung wont be back for awhile or maybe forever. he got arrested for drugs and paying a male prostitute to join him using the drugs. but the male prostitute was a police man lol. I never liked nung anyway there something about him that made him alittle fishy. his eyes if you look carefully.
LMAO! I guessed that's the reason why I never liked his eyes..

Phon

sarNie Adult
LMAO! I guessed that's the reason why I never liked his eyes..

sorry guys gonna be off topic for a bit but I gotta answer her. Untinnu I thought I was the only one that notice his eyes. When he make that sweet eye at the nang ake and smile I always say in my head Argh......lol I dont feel the love from him becuase of his eyes. The man on drugs probably on drugs since dab 7 see but no one knew. His eyes started to look stone from that movie.

Ok back on topic did tipmonta died yet? thats why she is fully grown?
anyone notice in ethaicd when they put the pra ake and nang ake name on the pra tinawong vcd. It is not phone and cartoon name thats the name of the old couple from the old version. lol Did ethaicd mess that up or dida did?

val

sarNie Adult
tipmonta finally grow up. can't wait till next episode when tinawong came back hope to see more sweet scene of the together

annea

sarNie Adult
its about time she fully grown! cant wait to see the next epi. i want to see new characters coming in cause im bored of seeing same old peolpe, but it also means that there will be more problems coming...

hsiao23

sarNie Egg
I just started to watch this boran..can I say that the beginning did drag but what is up with the story line. It was kind of pedophilish (even if it's not a real word but you get me, pedophile) Tinawong is in his teens-20s and meets this 6yo girl who he's going to marry...she on the other hand gets older while he stays the same...Mb I'm missing the point in the age difference. Btw the girls dressed as boys look so cute!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's odd but i'm loving it; wanna see wat happens next. notice how he doesnt care too much for that wife of his(telling her it's a bit annoying when she nags him hehe). when he's done with his two yr bourt he wonders about n'ek wooooo hooooo....

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , let think about the age now . She was 10 before and now it 2 year ? So she 12 LOL>>>> is dis mean he goin marry her now ?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i believe's she 14-15 or 16 hehe...

she was 10 then 12 or so with the other girl and now with her she's about the teens age...

i remember them saying that she will be in her teens could be wrong...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yay tipmonta finally grew up...i didnt even watch this lakorn yet but mybe i will now....i dunno why but when i watch boran lakorns i wait ubtil the pranang grows up then i go watch it cuz when they are little.....it seems boring to me...anyways where is tinawong right now

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i juh started watching eps 22 n its pretty good. . .first time watchin boran so imm a lil fuzzy with who is who. . :mellow:
so Thipmonta is still dress or is a boy. and how many wives do Praek has. . ?

Well, so far soogood :lol:
I dink the chubby lil girl is so adorable, the one who shows up around Choundee(Thipmonta) im guessin.. . .
am i right?
someone please correct me :lol:

gosh imm sooo lost ^_^

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The nang aek is only 12 now that she grew up since he said in 2 years he will marry her and in 2 years she will be 12 and his parents said he has to go out to meditate for 2 years so when he comes back she'll be 12 and all I gotta say is she does not look 12..

Keomany

Music.heal.All
yea im just wating for new people to pop in and when they find out nang-ak is a girl..i want to see the part int he preview where phone pull out the wig and she all of a sudden pretty! lol but man she does look like a boy at the end of eps 22!