Pratin Nawong

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
lol thnks :)

i was wonderin wha's the relationship of the p'ek n the girl who's mean to n'ek?
she's sucha whiner :lol: . . .
so when does eps 23 come out? :) im anxious to see wha happens next
boran lakorn is pretty interestin :dude:

hsiao23

sarNie Egg
I'm watching the marathon of this series now, he's so mean to her after the knife incident. Btw I did not know they used super gel in the old boran days(speaking of p'ek's hair) :lol:

Phon

sarNie Adult
2nd wife sappose to be tipmonta. then a kinnaree girl then a giant girl. but i heard this version wont have a kinnaree and the giant girl is with ton. tinawong sappose to have a giant prince who is his enemey becuase they both like the giant girl. but in this one the giant girl gonna get ton.

hsiao23

sarNie Egg
um...does that mean he has 4 wives, that's not fair to Tipmonta. I never saw the original so I don't know the ending but if he's a playa he's a loser.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Oh Okay. .
so in the lakorn Phone only has two wives?
:lol: sorry with the so many questions :D hope u dont mind everyone [the members who are answerin to mah questions]

Phon

sarNie Adult
um...does that mean he has 4 wives, that's not fair to Tipmonta. I never saw the original so I don't know the ending but if he's a playa he's a loser.

Yes the old one he had 4 wives. But they all died and he was left with tipmonta and his son. It was a happy ending. He was born to suffer becuase when he was god he made a big mistake by shuting the light of the sun off and earth became dark. Everywhere he go he would fall in love with any girl. His kinnaree wife jump off a high cliff. Becuase he lied he would never leave her and she said if he did she would kill herself. His giant wife died becuase she ran in to save him at the ending of the movie when he was fighting her dad. He was on a spell by gayuwun so he try to kill tipmonta and his giant wife. But his son and the god help out. And he was fighting with the giant girl dad who came to save his duaghter. Her dad threw a juk at tinawong and she ran in front of him and her body was cut into 2 piece. Gayuwun died becuase Tinawong son weejitpraiwun found her heart and stab it. After gayuwun died the spell wore off he he felt bad for what he did to everyone. Did that help out? :dude:

Phon

sarNie Adult
Oh Okay. .
so in the lakorn Phone only has two wives?
:lol: sorry with the so many questions :D hope u dont mind everyone [the members who are answerin to mah questions]

I dont know about the new one. Its change alot not even come close to being simular only thing the same is the name of the movie. :spin: :dude:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
oh okay thank u. .

oh so i see boran lakorn when it's a remake it's not like modern remakes when some things arent even changed. .
interesting. . .

wha happen to the buns on the guys hairdo? :lol:
they dont do dat anymore?

maijune

SarNie Adult
to all whom kept wandering or guessing....tipmontha is already 14 when tinawong went to bourt.....so she will be 16 in next 2 years when tinawong come back from bourt.....not 12...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't be..Because when she was a little kid she was 8..And then 2 years went by in the lakorn because the mom said its been 2 years already and Prommin still isn't back..And she was 10...And now Tinawong has to go out to meditate for 2 years so now she's 12..

hsiao23

sarNie Egg
Can't be..Because when she was a little kid she was 8..And then 2 years went by in the lakorn because the mom said its been 2 years already and Prommin still isn't back..And she was 10...And now Tinawong has to go out to meditate for 2 years so now she's 12..
I thought she was 7yo, when Taniwong was speaking to his mother of his engagement with Tipmonta he said she was only 7yo and she was already with him in the court. So she's 7yo, then 9yo if two years pass, and 11yo...All I gotta say is this isn't legal but hey maybe they are counting it in dog years. ;) but for legal purposes I'll just think she's 18yo now. B)

oh Thanks for the little summary but it seems one thing is the same as the original the scene where Tipmonta plays the bee until she dies..I guess she survives and it'll be a happy ending again..I hope.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Hopefully Tipmonta doesnt die because dat would juh be sad :(
buh at the end of the openin credits Tipmonta was sitting playin dat instrument n her nose bleed and she collapsed. . . :mellow:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
She was 7 going onto 8 and Tinawong was 17 going onto 18...So through out all the years they were mentioning she's 12..But if she's 16 then the person writing the script don't know what the hell there talking about then because over-rall its been only 4 years that passed by ever since she was a kid...Story lines these days don't make sense anyways..

Phon

sarNie Adult
she was 7 going into 8 in this version and if only 4 yrs pass by then she cant be 18 she only 12. Unless they flip flop the story again and making her older. Thats what they do alot now they change story out of nowhere while taping the scenes. But she was 7 when the movie started.