Pratin Nawong

natty

Chubs
korean look is the trend... they have to appeal to the viewers in thailand not abroad.. it's the people in thailand that determine their ratings.. plus it's hard to find "real looking thai people" when somewhere in their grand tree, there's chinese/japanese/koreans or ect....

anyways.. phon.. you're quite addicted to this lakorn arent you?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well.... I think pumin looks fine the way he is .. and I mean like who knows if thai people back then even really look thai .. its just a lakorn... shoo heck I'm ThaiLaoBodian and I look mainly look Lao when most my blood is thai .... eh it beats the heck outta me ... for one thing we DON'T know if they look or didn't look the way they did in the boran days.. and I mean if we are gonna complain about every aspect of the lakorn there is really no point in watching it .... its like I hate touching a cactus, but I'm gonna keep doing it ....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Posted Today, 11:15 PM
well.... I think pumin looks fine the way he is .. and I mean like who knows if thai people back then even really look thai .. its just a lakorn... shoo heck I'm ThaiLaoBodian and I look mainly look Lao when most my blood is thai .... eh it beats the heck outta me ... for one thing we DON'T know if they look or didn't look the way they did in the boran days.. and I mean if we are gonna complain about every aspect of the lakorn there is really no point in watching it .... its like I hate touching a cactus, but I'm gonna keep doing it ....
well said tina,well said......

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well said tina,well said......

Why thank you my dear =] I mean after all I don't spend time watching a lakorn I sit there and complain 90 percent about ... I mean why right? because I have nothing better to do? of course =] .... but w/e I mean I do get annoyed by a few things in the lakorn, but nothing I can't bare because this lakorn rocks ;]

and shout out to my mommy natty! and my p'lekkie lucious! LOL and my girl Juicy =p and all u other sexy sarNie ladies and gents ;] aka tubbytinker =p

Phon

sarNie Adult
look how fast yall jump on me for talking about promin. well if you watch thier interview the pra ake from buakeo jukgrote he even said himself that boran pra ake usually look thai thai with the tan skin color and round eyes he even point at lek when he said it cuase lek got them round thai eyes. And he is right all the pra for ch7 even ch3 boran all look like that not even pra ake but bad guys to. And not all thai are mix its mostly then bangkom people are they got big chinese japs korean population in the capital and most thai stars arn't even from bangkok. Mostly pra ake from boran lakorn are from the south of thailand. well you people probably don't know that people in thailand that watches these boran lakorn do complain about stars these days in boran looking to much korean japanese. I can copy paste the forum about 89% people in there dislike how they change the looks of the boran stars.

And i should stop watching becuase i dont like promin? thats stupid. and i see how hot tina getting over me talking about promin. I have nothing to do? oh now I dont want to start another arguement. As long as I am not hating I can write what i want. And i wasn't hating it was what i thought about him. I didnt say i hate him. just think about if they started wearing the bun or the small little gold hat again with his hair up. will he look good? no thats why they gave him that japnese hair do around his eyes. it goes with the way he looks. I havent been hating on this lakorn so far.... i just been asking qeustion and some people here been saying what i was saying. so if i am complaining so are they. what other people said and what i said was about that 3d kapook and that horse talks to much. now other then that where did i complain? normally you don't reply to me but i think this time. you reply now becuase of what i said about you're promin. but oh well. as long as i didnt bash him its good. and i didnt. sometime people watch to no whats going on or watch becuase thier stars in there or watch becuase of the storyline and not becuase of the stars. there can be many reason why people still watch it even if they dont enjoy it. especially someone who seen the old version and wants to know how different this version is. and thats why people watch it becuase they remember the old version. I am not alone many thais in that forum I talk to watch this version for the same reason to see whats different. not becuase you like it. many people complain about boran lakorn now days but still watch it i can name or copy paste everyone comment in this boran forum but it be out of topic.

Phon

sarNie Adult

well true but same thing goes for you here right? I don't like other peope opinion but I will still read it right tina? And i dont think thai people back then look korean or japanese. thats why when they make those real...... boran movies the war movies with burma they pick people that look thai. and there non of these japnese korean looking people in those movies. ask thai people and they will tell you same thing i just said. even boran lakorn never had it started with that pra ake in buakeo jukgrote. why you think they pick phone to be pra ake becuase he look like what he is he got that round eye tan skin. and if you look thai you will look some what lao thai lao almost the same people. so I dont understand what your talking about when you say you look lao when your blood is more thai. south east asian look alike we don't look like them northern asian unless we are mix. how hard is it to tell between south east asian and northern asian? thats why boran lakorn should look more like your own people boran age south east asian had mix but not as much as now and i believe thier are still alot of full blooded thais. I dont like aom but she even said herself that they pick her becuase she looks thai. so go ask her how do thai people look like.

dang i been talking about the gapook 3d gapook and that horse talking more then the main actor actress. why didn't you reply to me when i talk about that horse and gapook? why now? is it about you can't stand people making comment on promin? oh well like i said i didnt hate him. i just thought he dont look good for these lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
the thing is I never said I didn't like others people opinions including yours ;] I was just expressing my opinion on your opinion and you're assuming that I don't like them ;] I'm sure that just because I disagree with your opinions doesn't exactly mean that I don't like them and I wasn't get all hot and bothered about you talking about promin you're assuming things again trying to make it appear as though I was trying to pick a fight when I wasn't I was merely basing my suggestions on what you wrote .. and also Promin isn't the only complaint you made if you read back in the thread and complain all you want ... because I could care less =] and also no where did I say I didn't like what you said about prommin if you read carefully I was just disagreeing ;) before you make assumptions about my words and what I say you should really carefully analyze what I was saying..

Like this post right here .... I'm not attacking you and etc.. I'm defending myself based on what you said and you can't really deny that you said those things ... 1. you basically accused me of attacking you with the statement "tina got all hot" and the blood thing I was brought up to justify why Promin doesn't look thai =] because maybe he is mixed.. and the horse and gapook? you wanted me to say something about that? well I didn't want to? because sometimes I find them annoying to.... but I choose not to complain about it repeatedly when the people watching already knows if they are or aren't .... and I respond to lots of posts so Prommin is just another one of my replies...

but I'm not gonna speak further on this matter, because in the end someone might get all hurt and report me shrugs who knows ... and when I say "Someone" I don't mean just 1 Person but any other forumers who took what I said to the heart .. thought I get that out ....

and uno more thing you can say what you want and I can say what I want? if it offends you I can't help it and if you offend me I can't help it .... its our own opinions ... just as long as we don't directly call one another names then I'm fine ;] cause forums are for discussions even though there may be mild disagreement sometimes ... doesn't mean that anyone is targetting anyone or anyone is backing anyone up against anyone ...

Phon

sarNie Adult
the thing is I never said I didn't like others people opinions including yours ;] I was just expressing my opinion on your opinion and you're assuming that I don't like them ;] I'm sure that just because I disagree with your opinions doesn't exactly mean that I don't like them and I wasn't get all hot and bothered about you talking about promin you're assuming things again trying to make it appear as though I was trying to pick a fight when I wasn't I was merely basing my suggestions on what you wrote .. and also Promin isn't the only complaint you made if you read back in the thread and complain all you want ... because I could care less =] and also no where did I say I didn't like what you said about prommin if you read carefully I was just disagreeing ;) before you make assumptions about my words and what I say you should really carefully analyze what I was saying..

Like this post right here .... I'm not attacking you and etc.. I'm defending myself based on what you said and you can't really deny that you said those things ... 1. you basically accused me of attacking you with the statement "tina got all hot" and the blood thing I was brought up to justify why Promin doesn't look thai =] because maybe he is mixed.. and the horse and gapook? you wanted me to say something about that? well I didn't want to? because sometimes I find them annoying to.... but I choose not to complain about it repeatedly when the people watching already knows if they are or aren't .... and I respond to lots of posts so Prommin is just another one of my replies...

but I'm not gonna speak further on this matter, because in the end someone might get all hurt and report me shrugs who knows ... and when I say "Someone" I don't mean just 1 Person but any other forumers who took what I said to the heart .. thought I get that out ....

and uno more thing you can say what you want and I can say what I want? if it offends you I can't help it and if you offend me I can't help it .... its our own opinions ... just as long as we don't directly call one another names then I'm fine ;] cause forums are for discussions even though there may be mild disagreement sometimes ... doesn't mean that anyone is targetting anyone or anyone is backing anyone up against anyone ...

blah blah blah. I don't feel like reading your novel its to long dont feel like reading all of it i just scan through them. lol oh well let it go. move on its online for god sake. and i did complain about the horse and 3d a gapook thats aboout it. i never said i didnt complain. but oh well its just that since when did you care for my comments. but it seem like when i talk about promin you jump on me so fast when you never reply to my comments in the 1st place. but oh well i dont get offened over internet and if someone does they got no life. :loool:

natty

Chubs
lol phon you were writing essays too.. i wasnt jumping on you about prommin.. i was explaining why you're not seeing your so call thai thai in boran lakorns.. i mean you cant have it all.. but if you do, then i suggest go to thailand and become a producer yourself.. sure it requires money but if you hate it enough and addicted to boran lakorn enough and care too darn much then i'm sure you can save up somewhere.. if not then be happy with what you get.. better then them forgetting that boran myth exist.. also people are targeting you because gosh you sure are vocal about how wrong this lakorn is but yet you're here every single day.. kinda confusing.. but i dont know, that's just me tho.. when i complain about something that meant i dont like it and when i dont like it i dont watch it.. but again that's me.. everyone is different.. now as for the thai looking thing... my cousin and i look Filipino and i'm 100% positive we have no flip in our grand family tree.. but hey how are thai thai suppose to look like? tan skin round eyes? damn, so i guess all you white skin thai people arent real thai then.

ok i'll stop there before you bash my novels.. i gotta get off the net and go have a life..

oops forgot my shoutout.. i want to give a shout out to my baby kissie and my sexy lexie and my adorable bad self sarn sarn.. and to all you pratinawong watcher- peace be with you and much love...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
everybody cant be happy b/c there's thing ur not going to like. all movies are like that. complain wont do anyone any good.

agree with u natty that if i dont like the stars or the storyline i just dont watch it. directors/producers cant satisfy everyone u know. it will be too perfect in that case and we know there's not such thing as that hehe...

trends trends trends is what they are doing. cant keep everything the same like years ago b/c society has change on peeps nowadays...

there are good parts in pratinawong and boring parts but that's apart of a movie but i like it so it's all good...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well is it true that so far all the pra aeks for lakornpeunbarn are never white skinned..And Phone even said that he wasn't suppose to be in this lakorn either but Tar was and they immediately took him out because of the complaints about him that he looks Korean/Japanese and not Thai so they replaced him and put Phone in Pra Tinawong..And Phone was suppose to be in Buakaew-Jukgrote but they used Tar first to see how it was going to be..But i'm not really watching the lakorn na..Just skimming through trying to see if there are any new characters in yet..But overall i'll continue to watch just for the heck of it to see what goes on and see who comes in..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol phon you were writing essays too.. i wasnt jumping on you about prommin.. i was explaining why you're not seeing your so call thai thai in boran lakorns.. i mean you cant have it all.. but if you do, then i suggest go to thailand and become a producer yourself.. sure it requires money but if you hate it enough and addicted to boran lakorn enough and care too darn much then i'm sure you can save up somewhere.. if not then be happy with what you get.. better then them forgetting that boran myth exist.. also people are targeting you because gosh you sure are vocal about how wrong this lakorn is but yet you're here every single day.. kinda confusing.. but i dont know, that's just me tho.. when i complain about something that meant i dont like it and when i dont like it i dont watch it.. but again that's me.. everyone is different.. now as for the thai looking thing... my cousin and i look Filipino and i'm 100% positive we have no flip in our grand family tree.. but hey how are thai thai suppose to look like? tan skin round eyes? damn, so i guess all you white skin thai people arent real thai then.
ok i'll stop there before you bash my novels.. i gotta get off the net and go have a life..
oops forgot my shoutout.. i want to give a shout out to my baby kissie and my sexy lexie and my adorable bad self sarn sarn.. and to all you pratinawong watcher- peace be with you and much love...
omg p'nat.... who in the worlds LEXIE?? is that my new name now?? LMAO, thanks for the shout out.... back @ u and kisses too...lol

anyways what is up with all the drama?? haha over promin this time???.. dang one comment about it and one eventually had to comment back ... hahha it's all gravy peeps.. just remember no bashing so that nong'Moe doesnt have to Ban us....

i can't wait until next weeks part, so intense :)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
ummm still waiting for episode 24 hehe; wondering if koon or someone else that has it can upload for us...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
someone can't handle the truth I wasn't jumping on anyone about prommin if anyone would have said it I would have responded the exact same way... and also .. I don't feel like going back 5 pages just to respond to all your other comments ... and exactly its just online ..... and I'm not taking this serious .... but you making it sound like I'm specifially attacking you... and also if you didn't get offended by what I said you would have wrote two posts detailing what I've said lol... but then again .... who am I to say if you did or didn't ... and the comment "if someone does get offended on the net they have no life?" well net or not... peoples still take note to whats been said... and if you didn't care you wouldn't have made that comment

back to the lakorn.... guys and gals Iono if I'll be able to upload it this weekend hahaha ....but I'll surely try ...I haven't even watched the last episode >__O dude time is of the essence ..but Cartoon is grown now <3 yay

edit saobomp episode 24 didn't air yet

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Koon: really? so no episode on sunday? i must didnt read the post or something hehe; sowiee then thanks...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
im anxious for episode 24 ! :lol:

i wanna see if Tinawong gonna see Tipmonta as a girl :dude: :lol:

cant wait for SATURDAY ! :yahoo: :lol:

ooooh from readin all u guys comments. . . why cant we juh let other's opinion state their opinion n not start to get pissed. .
isnt dis section to talk about Pra Tinawong? :lol:
so lets have some peace guys :D

and dont mind me. . :loool:

natty

Chubs
um it's called a forum.. people state their opinions and others comment on it.. it's what you do in forums..

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Okay sorry to jump in again..yes this thread say protinawong...which duh mean talking about the movie..and i do complain alot about the movie but man this forum always get somewhere else beside pratinawong...im not trying to start anything because i try to stay away from it, i tend to always keep going which ill stop now..

but i get what phon is saying...phon was just stating that phone brother look korean and i agree that baran actor shouldnt look korean other then thai...and i get what tina say about we dont know what boran look like back in the day..but i dont agree about the movie part

yes we watch pratinawong, we love the lakorn and there is always something to complain about..but saying that why watch it and complaning about it 99percent was kind of harsh i think...thats just like calling me stupid because im watchin but i cant stand it... but its the love of the movie....like my mom always say when im complain why dont you go direct it yourself...lol

so dont be mad at me but everytime i come to read how people feels about the new part i get 2 pages of fight that would soon lead to nothing. but i do love you people on this thread and i like the thread.