Pratin Nawong

sarN

sarNie Granny
they change preview ? cool ! it only take 26 eps / 7 in tape ! I know Promin was goin have a crush on Tipmonta . I guessing after he fight with Pratin nawong and den he will leave the palace and meet Au !

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
yeah... i like the changes to the beginning.. so i can look forward to the next episodes :) yay finally Promin gets to meet Tipmonta again in the next part, i like him...lol anyways this lakorns so not dragging, i love it :)

Kay

sarNie Egg
haha OMG, it ended at a good part. =( can't wait for next weekend's episode though. =) i want to see some cute scenes between Tinawong and Thipmonta.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww..Nobody uploaded Saturday and Sundays epi..? I wanna watch since from everyones comments I wanna see lol..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
really omg...tinawong and tipmonta in bed....wow...lolz...anywayz the last part i just saw was boring...nothing happend at all....disappointed!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anybody know what happened in epi 27..? Nobody uploaded it yet so I wanted to know if anybody saw it yet..I just saw epi 26 today on tv..But I want to know what happens in epi 27 lol..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok nevermind that..I just watched epi 27 and everyone found out that Jong Dee is actually Tipmonta and in the next epi Tinawong is going to take off her wig and fall in love with her..Obviously lol...And he's gonna take Tipmonta to her castle...Now its gonna be even more longer..Since Prommin should be seeing Tinawong and Tipmonta together and getting into a fist fight...But the dad said he was going to give Tipmonta to Prommin instead..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Behind the scenes pics of Prommin and Wantamalai (They changed her name from Suwunmalai to Wantamalai now lol..Credits To PYJ and me for uploading..For more you can check out Fantasy Town..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for the caps ann, can't wait for tinawong and tipmonta scence, plus can't wait to see au on screen, she soo pretty on those picture.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i dont see why his dad interferes as much since he has given the thrown to pratinawong already. in other boran they usually just watch and be a counselor for their kids agrrr he gets on my nerves(the father) so dum and gullable...

Twilight

sarNie Egg
yeah the father does gets on my nerves Lol....well Thanks thanamas for those screencaps :) can't wait til eps.27 gets uploaded :yahoo:

val

sarNie Adult
:eek: what? tinawong's dad wants him to give up tipmonta to his brother? what kind of dad is he anyway interfering with his kids life. it's usually the mom that i saw in most lakorns that interfering with the kids love life. agree with u guys that the dad is getting on my nerve. look at his face how happy he was when he made tinawong whip tipmonta in epi 26 i just want to smack that face of his. :arrg: anyway thanx for the screen cap thanamas89 can't wait to see those cute scenes of them

sarN

sarNie Granny
cartoon look taller den phone hahah how tall is he ? i think all the girls look talller den the guy .

Phon

sarNie Adult
phone isn't that tall. he is shorter then the guy who play his dad in tep 3radu. the same guy who play as the old suton with sinee. pra ake for boran gotten shorter over the decades. :clap:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AWWWWW! the screen caps looks GRRREAT the scenes between them looks so sweeeet =D YEAH HE BETTER KNOW WHAT HE WAS MISSIN! lmao, ewww fone & cartoon in bed? AHAHAHAH wow what episode is that?