Pratin Nawong

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
60 parts? umm lol 2 episodes a week about 30 more episodes? thats like ummm about 3 to 4 month? I think umm unsure hahah its kinda late to lazy to calculate...

sarN

sarNie Granny
if u think it as rental tape dat mean 1 tape = 2hrs so 60 eps = 15 tape !!!!!!!! HOLY smoke ! Pratin Nawong is at episode 30 already = 7.5 tape already so if the add 60 eps after episode 30 dat mean it goin be 23 tape of 2hr and Te Ru doo was 23 tape
EDITTTT>>>>>>

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
omg that means there just gonna drag and drag and drag....gosh haven't people complained enough to them yet about there long ass dragging lakorns!

annea

sarNie Adult
cant belive boran lakorns have r-scenes know but as long as its btw p'ek and n'ek im find with it. hehehehehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL why is there an r scene between thipmonta and Tinawong? LOL I mean the way Thipmonta loves Tinawong you'd think she'd just give it to him [not to be pervie or anything] but like I mean .... well ya get the point lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL why is there an r scene between thipmonta and Tinawong? LOL I mean the way Thipmonta loves Tinawong you'd think she'd just give it to him [not to be pervie or anything] but like I mean .... well ya get the point lol
hahah . Just think it dis way . Tinawong want her now but she not ready but she eventually will agreed to be his wife but when the time come and Tinawong was just rushing her hahah. Plus , if the writer let Thipmonta agreed to Tinawong;'s need easily den it ruin the image of " princess " cuz one would think she willing to any term Tinawong want her to do cuz we all know she is in love w/ him since a child so i guess they twist it to "R" scene just to wash dat thought away :loool:

Phon

sarNie Adult
usually its the bad guy that have an r scene pra ake usually the nice clean tpye. buts its 2007 now it goes with people now days. remember they trying to upgrade boran lakorn to make it more tun samai. as i remember bad guy had r scene was only akanin from gropetch.

30 more episode i smell something which mean. they can't find a way to end it again. its gonna drag drag and some charactor will be left out for us to wonder what happen to them. :yahoo:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Somehow, right now, I found this lakorn to be a little annoying, every characters are annoying even pra ek and nang ek. The dad is the most annoying person, I just want to chop him into pieces, and Pomin errrrrrrrrh. Can't wait till they introduced new character.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..I haven't seen epi 31 yet..I'll wait to see it on tv tomorrow lol..But from the latest epis..A lot of characters are getting on my nerves lol..Tipmonta is just too duh duh in the head and Tinawong is just retarded in way because..Yea lol..And Prommin..He's just turning against Tinawong..As in trying to steal some one else wife..And a lot more..And the dad is just retarded period...The horse been getting on my nerves and god needs to stop interfeering..!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yea..I haven't seen epi 31 yet..I'll wait to see it on tv tomorrow lol..But from the latest epis..A lot of characters are getting on my nerves lol..Tipmonta is just too duh duh in the head and Tinawong is just retarded in way because..Yea lol..And Prommin..He's just turning against Tinawong..As in trying to steal some one else wife..And a lot more..And the dad is just retarded period...The horse been getting on my nerves and god needs to stop interfeering..!
Well said Ann. The scripter writer should spead up, he/she is dragging the storyline too much.