Pratin Nawong

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
haahahah! oh my. the r-scene was such a bummer. LMAO x] i've never seen any r-scenes like that in boran lakons, it wasn't player well.. AHAHAHAH! cause fone is so small x] hahaahahah! aww x[ i can't stop laughing. hahaha althought i love fone as well =) Mmmmk, so what happens aafter this ehh? reatrded stuff? ahahah i hope it ends soon. 60 episode? OH MANNNN!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah, Phone is short if Cartoon was to wear heel she will out grow him for sure haha . So , the scene where he just grab her and drag her to the bed .. *ahem* "is dragging to the bed allow to be use ? " :p i was thinking dang girl ! You can fight him off or put him in a head lock !! But ... we know how it is ...the love is there already just dat Phone couldn't hold his LOL

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll do more then a headlock..Since he's getting on my nerves lol...And then after i'm done with Tinawong i'm gonna go after his dad...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I just want to comment that I love to read all your girls and guys comments, very funny, it adds humor for my day when i was born in my office.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
oh wow you guys are sooo far...maybe ill get to see it when i go and get it tomorrow!...no fun for meeh!

Phon

sarNie Adult
yep its draging i sat there and watch the new episode and they did nothing but turn into butterflies and fly in and out of the castle. Just to go make out outside so no one can catch them. They go into the old man and woman house just to find love for themself then when morning comes they fly back to the castle so they wont be cuaght. But at the end of the episode they turn back into butterfly again but this time they are going somewhere eles not to the old man & woman house. And we got god threatening tinawong to love only tipmonta or eles he will take her back. And we got kapook turning back and forth into tinawong. And tinawong dad isn't just annoying but also stupid he can't tell his son is acting strange. But so far nothing interesting happen just a bunch of people with hormone problem trying to find some love. :kiss: :loool:

nolee

sarNie Adult
I really liked today's episode. Promin caught Tipmonta & Tinawong together, finally!! and they both fought and stuff, Promin left & next week he will finally meet Au! :yahoo: Finally we saw some different emotions from Promin lol he was realllly pissed @ his brother (whos also getting on my nerves for someee reason) but yeah, POWER TO PROMIN lol :lol:

Phon

sarNie Adult
tinawong and promin are both duh duh in the head. Promin trying steal someone eles koomun. And tinawong is just a sissy taking her somewhere just to make love. Tipmonta is also duh in the head doing whatever tinawong say. Tinawong dad oh no comment there. :angry:

nolee

sarNie Adult
I dont think he's stealing her. Tinawong "is a man of his words" and he agreed to let Promin marry Tipmonta & plus Promin prob didn't think anything of it cause Tinawong never showed her any affection/love (UNTIL he saw how beautiful she was) sooo he probably thought Tinawong never loved her in the first place.