Pratin Nawong

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
You can dl it from buddie media lol...But if its from the vdo store..I think mine comes in like maybe once every two weeks...Plus if you watch it from buddie media its more up to date then the vdo store..Like right now Doungchai (I think I spelled the name right..Sorry if I didn't lol) is updating us with the epis to dl..
You guy was lucky to see eps 36 and 37... What happen to the update at BM... no update... :unsure:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Finally i got to watch the episodes that all of you guys been talking about...gosh i hate TinaWong..why does he have to be the one with all the wives...the Yak daddy should have gave them to Promin...he was there first and he tried to save the girls first before his bro got there...and he pretty much got them all away from the yak gosh...anywayz Tipmonta is too open hearted...why can't they make a stronger nang ek for once...that allows only one husband and one wife! Tinawong says he is a man of his word...but pretty much not! anywayz i hope all the yak girls and tipmonta get along at least..i think they will! I wanna see more of Promin and Wantamalai...I like her character...she's a strong person who does't take bullshit!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea...A man of his words..Pish posh..Anyways..Yea..It's pretty weird because Tinawong came last..Ok..I understand he did fight through the fight until like he almost died..But theres 2 girls and 2 guys..The dad could've at least split it up lol..

nolee

sarNie Adult
Episode 37 seemed like they tried everything they can to make it drag on & take up time. the only thing that interested me was when Kayuwan met Au and Tong. Tipmonta is probably the most annoying character ever!! More annoying than the horse. I can't believe she's a princess & continues to sleep with Tinawong when they aint even married. She is such a coward & can't face her problems. I just wanted Kayuwan to go in that room and smack her to death LOL. The God & Tinawong just goes on and on and on and on...it's so unbelievable.

Phon

sarNie Adult
watching this version made me bring out the original version and watch it again. don't want to compare but the pra ake in the old version looks more handsome then phone. Tipmonta was soft hearted but not easy to get and not dee dee dee..... like this one.

the god and the horse and tipmonta and tinawong and the whole family are annoying. god keep getting involve with thier lives and tinawong keep yelling at god.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished watching epi 38..It was SO boring..Nothing interesting happened at all..I just keep seeing the same thing over and over..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok..Well just finished watching epi 39..It was ok..Better then epi 38 at least...I just liked the parts where Prommin and Wantamalai were with each other..Since both of them aren't annoying and stupid..

Kiki00

sarNie Egg
I just finished epi 39 and wtf
the mom died
- i am giving up on this lakorn cuz it just pointless and verone in there besides the mom, promin and watamalai were all stupid!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hahaha you guys are funny...where are you guys at...did you guys already pass the part where Promin was playing his flute and wantamalai came out to talk to him..and he tries walking off..and she tells him that Pra ek already is with her sister or something.

Kiki00

sarNie Egg
I wish they killed of the Dad instead of the Mom since she is the only that is not taking sides and definitely not stupid! And now they should focus on the relationship of Promin and Wantamalai since they are more interesting then stupid Tinawong and his stupid wives. Whenever Promin and Wantamalai meet, there is a spark!

Kiki00

sarNie Egg
Yep..I agree with you Kiki..Everyone in there besides the mom Prommin and Wantamalai are stupid and annoying lol..
Thanamas89, are you going to keep watching? I guess I just comes in here if I want to know where the story is at and come back to watch it if it's interesting! I don't want to waste my time to download it!