Pratin Nawong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well ok..Epi 42 Tinawong died lol...Wow..My wish came true...now it's Tipmonta's turn lol..But anyways..Nothing exciting..Because obviously he will come back to life..And off topic..There hiring new faces for lakornpeunbarn..So if anyone is in Thailand here's your chance lol..Anyways back to the story...Nothing happened much..Just Tinawong and Tipmonta making googly eyes at each other and BAM! He's dead lol..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well all I know is that right now there rushing to end the lakorn so they can have the next lakorn up and ready to air..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I stopped watching it when Tipmonta grew up to be Cartoon...Man, I tried to watch it becuz I'm so into lakornpuenbarn, but dang, that girl is ugly...not to be mean (just my opinion okay). When my aunt watched the part when she grew up, she was like "Dang this girl is ugly, is the producer or director blind or wat?" and then she said that if they gonna pick ugly N'kes then she as might as well audition for the role also...Cartoon is so stupid in here..I'm soo disappointed in Phone with his role in this lakorn...he can't even hold his urge...This will be my firt lakornpuernbarn that I'll be skipping. I hope they will cast new people for the next one..

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
I stopped watching it when Tipmonta grew up to be Cartoon...Man, I tried to watch it becuz I'm so into lakornpuenbarn, but dang, that girl is ugly...not to be mean (just my opinion okay). When my aunt watched the part when she grew up, she was like "Dang this girl is ugly, is the producer or director blind or wat?" and then she said that if they gonna pick ugly N'kes then she as might as well audition for the role also...Cartoon is so stupid in here..I'm soo disappointed in Phone with his role in this lakorn...he can't even hold his urge...This will be my firt lakornpuernbarn that I'll be skipping. I hope they will cast new people for the next one..
i knoe me tooh!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I never like this lakorn at the beginning..I just continue to watch to see what goes on and see when Au comes in..Now that she's in then I still keep watching for her..Other then that this lakorn would've been bye bye already..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I stopped watching this lakorn because... iono i just don't have time ... blah .. I want to see how it ends and wanna know whats the next lakorn... as much as I liked this lakorn in the beginning I kind of dislike it at this point.... Iono I guess cause I dislike gayawan lol... well maybe it's been because of my classes... and how now I believe that it's pointless and stupid for a girl to cater her life to a guy the way thipmonta did for tinawong...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
There are so many points that I stop this lakorn, I like it at the beginging, maybe the song that really catch my attention, bt after awhile, it like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Not too excited for the next lakorn either lol..I don't know..I just want to see how Prommin and Wantamalai are going to end up..How its gonna be like...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
man so wats happein wit pomin n wantamalai..so they have anythjing good together..
j/w
n printinavong n minta...
anything good happenin??
cause i can't see dis nomore cause my cuputer slow n i can't ddownload n tat mymom won't get it at the thai video star..so i can't watch it no more..but i agree wit all of ya..its so borin.... but i wanted see the end those..