Pratin Nawong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished watching epi63 and yea she died..And I guess Prommin is starting to have feelings for Wantamalai because her and the giant guy starting kicking ass lol and then he pushed his power on her so she got knocked down and Prommin was shouting lol..Anyways..Yea..Tipmonta's daughter is cute..She got chubby cheeks..She kinda looks like Cartoon anyways lol..Anywho next part is eh..They didn't show much parts..

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching epi63 and yea she died..And I guess Prommin is starting to have feelings for Wantamalai because her and the giant guy starting kicking ass lol and then he pushed his power on her so she got knocked down and Prommin was shouting lol..Anyways..Yea..Tipmonta's daughter is cute..She got chubby cheeks..She kinda looks like Cartoon anyways lol..Anywho next part is eh..They didn't show much parts..

i mean its about time pomin start to like wantamalai
:yahoo:

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
yea
in the scenes from the song change it look like dis time tipmonta is mean or not..it look like it..ni wonder why would phone tat dued again...?

Phon

sarNie Adult
how many time people in this lakorn are going to die? seem like they keep poping back up dang they are powerful them god. I like how back then. when bad people die and they stay dead. lol

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
I JUX FINISH EPS 63..MAN IT WAS KIND OF SAD..OMG IM ALMOST CRY FOR SUM REASON...LOL..
ANYWAY I FEEL BAD FOR AU IN HERE..SHE GOT NOBODY NOE..SINCE HER SISITER DIED.....
N PHONE IN HERE IS SO GETTING ON MY NERVES..OMG...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I finally just watch epi 62 and 63...it's alright...Gosh i guess this movie is going to be pretty long since they recently just changed the preview with new scenes...Tipmonta looks prettier in the new preview scenes!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
OMG I wouldn't think i come and watch boran again lmao every since kura sand suay havent watch any borans since they so stupid and boring and dam draggggg so dam longgg episodes too... anyways yesterday got a chance to watch episode 28 and saw where cartoon is finally a girl and phone in love with her etc havent watch beginning skip through somes and plus i have ideas what it is about from the preview but i think cartoon+phone make a cute couple she so sweet some how dont like au with ton dont match she look older and au dont match tomboy mean character type but feel sorry for ton he like cartoon but she love phone but he so mean and a jurk sometimes to her.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ton is 26 lol..And Ton and Au look ok..She looks younger then him..And I think Au fits her character fine..A change for once but I still like her as her cry cry character..But I want Lek and Au..! lol..Ton should just stay with Cartoon..Anywho..Au is dressed like a guy because of Kayawun..She's taking the kids away from her before they get killed so she and kid had to disguise themselves..Oh..! Vanida..You can watch Sung Tong all you want now lol..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
OMG I wouldn't think i come and watch boran again lmao every since kura sand suay havent watch any borans since they so stupid and boring and dam draggggg so dam longgg episodes too... anyways yesterday got a chance to watch episode 28 and saw where cartoon is finally a girl and phone in love with her etc havent watch beginning skip through somes and plus i have ideas what it is about from the preview but i think cartoon+phone make a cute couple she so sweet some how dont like au with ton dont match she look older and au dont match tomboy mean character type but feel sorry for ton he like cartoon but she love phone but he so mean and a jurk sometimes to her.
Shuddap Girl!!! lmfao admit it you love this lakorn... ur the only reason why i got back into this kinda lakorn.... cause u know me, i prefer modernize one's but then whenever i have time i watch extra like these....lol

anyways man these commerical changes makes me want to stay tune even more..... i wonder if kayawun will still be around after tiipmontra changes??