Pratin Nawong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is so bla..I don't even have a word to describe it lol..But anyways..The god is trying to torture Tinawong for the last time lol..How stupid..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hello!!!! god are mean and evil wth never think they would make it like that and i don seen they make god evil back then well maybe some lakorns i know in manee nopgawgaw boy b was a thep he was mean that was b/c he protected his son anyways its gay how they make james be mean make he look stupid and acting sucks he should stick to supporting roles even his close friend phone can act better mean and nice

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Boy B. was still good lol..He just protecting his son like you said..But other than that he's still good..The first time I ever saw god bad in lakornpeunbarn was Goh Gaiyasith which is WTF? Then why have hell for lol..

Phon

sarNie Adult
i just watch for cartoon. ahahah she cute but her acting is blah. all of them thier acting is blah. i watch and bite my teeth and roll my eye at the same time ahahahahaha. cartoon is the 1st lakorn puenban nang ake in many many yrs that is not skinny. she's small but not skinny.

Phon

sarNie Adult
i dont see how they can have 2 pra ake and 2 nang ake. the titlte is pra tinawong not tinawong and promin. I call au and promin back ups or in thai words pra rong. there are no such thing as 2 pra akes and nang ake its pra ake and pra rong. pra rong are back ups. sames goes for sung tong they say all 7 of them are pra ake. how? the title is sung tong 1 guy is sung. i call those guys bad guys. thats what they are sappose to be......are bad brother in laws. in the old version sungtong ch7 version....there wasnt even a pra rong in that version.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Au is just plain annoying. Haha! especially towards Promin. Hmm, i'll probabaly miss this lakorn. even if it was bad. there are some unnecessary parts but, LOL. they're trying to make it have more sense i guess. whoO! after christmas. wow. hopefully the ending will be good at least! (=

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Thats why I hate nang aeks or back ups that always argue with pra aek..For example Tep 3 Reur Doo..Tepsing Intrajuk and all them..The ones where they keep yelling and arguing with the guy..It gets on my nerves..But at least Wantamalai don't go pointing in the guys face and slapping him..Plus she has a reason to hate him too because Prommin loved Tipmonta so much even though she's taken and already has a kid..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Her daughter is good and she lives with them..But anyways the ending was lamer than I expected 555..Don't even make sense and you can so totally tell they rushed the ending..Prommin and Wantamalai didn't even have a scene together where ok these 2 gets each other..Tinawong died then came back to life and ended..Tipmonta was being retarded 5 mins before the lakorn ended..Everything was like WTH..

maijune

SarNie Adult
wow it's ending already...i didn't even get to watch ep 67 yet...still wanted to watch this ep but no one has upload them yet...can someone upload them in the media please....

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
aww this lakorn's finally ended.... i thought overall it's an okay lakorn, beginning part was good until the mid to the end it really dragged.... 2 thing that kept me watching was that this was the only boran lakorn that was on and also the morals on there were well said.... i'm just glad i'm not the hypocrite that says that this lakorn sucks but still watches it...... lol sad!!! i hope yah are all happy that this lakorns ended.....