Pream's Interview

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I just finished a show i forgot the name and the guy was interviewing Pream. (Tata's ex fiance)
It was like the first time i heard him talk so much. hahaha! he's such a cool guy. and i never noticed how hot he is ;)
It was a really good interview. That guy was really good. Deep into details! Hehe, I will try to find out what laigaan it is! Everything you wanna know about him or about him & Tata is in it. LOL he is soooo sweet, a really intelligent guy, and a hard lover i can tell ya :)

miiiyoko

sarNie Egg
are you talking about วู้ดดี้เà¸?ิดมาคุย (woÌ?ot-deÌ‚e geÌ€rt maa kui ) I saw previews of it but I haven't actually watched it yet! can't wait though :)

Rakniran

someone pls upload this show..i relaly
want to see his interview.
WOuld like to hear his side of story
He seem like a very nice guy

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I saw the interview but still not understand the real reason behind it. He said that he loves tata so much and missed the acitivities they both did together when they were couple and now that he only can think of her as only friend. He said that it hurts. To me I think they should try to work it out if he really loves her. They can over achieve all the obstacles that they are facing.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
To me its all Tata. he even said he wanted to start a family and he loved her alot thats why they got engaged. they thought of it before and lalalala.. but i think Tata is thinking of a brighter future and that maybe she can go further so she doesn't want a family to hold her back.. in other words.. shes selfish! haha jk :) prem is such a good guy! I WANT TO MEET HIM! >;]

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
what can u upload the clips here?...juss wanta see cause i don't have cable man..

nophankh

sarNie Adult
To me its all Tata. he even said he wanted to start a family and he loved her alot thats why they got engaged. they thought of it before and lalalala.. but i think Tata is thinking of a brighter future and that maybe she can go further so she doesn't want a family to hold her back.. in other words.. shes selfish! haha jk :) prem is such a good guy! I WANT TO MEET HIM! >;]
That's not really the answer. We don't really know why they broke up. They just said, they drifted apart.
YOu also have to be cautious about people in interview. What they say may sound nice, but it might not be the truth.
I think we will never who the real Prem is.
I thought the interview was very scripted.

When seen with his very successful father, he seems very passive. His dad just ellipse him in every way.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
LOL, yeah you're right too.
but the way he said it seems like Tata is thinking of a brighter future and she can go further so she doesn't want to settle yet.
pwuahaha. i'm impressed with Prems english too :D
he was in phoenix, arizona during his teen years =)

Mai*

sarNie Elites
ok this is Thai culture...how he a nice guy, or even a sensitive one to go on national tv and confirm that they lived and slept together? Talk about lack of gentleman qualities. If he really loves her as he claims he wouldnt do anything to tarnish her image. Which he has at this point.

Why did he confirm they lived and slept together? is it to get back to her for not returning the dowry? or is it for his sake of proving he's not gay. Prem is rumoured to be gay by the way. The most significant reason why people think they breakup happened in the first place.

When people are engaged they dont just drift apart and breakup cause they dont have time for each other, there's deeper things we dont know. His parents paid her a lot, and that could be because they know their son too well lol. Big mouth Tata has chose to remain quiet except to confirm that Prem isnt gay lol. It may be to save her own face and his. Who wants a reputation of a the girl who was about to marry a man who sways the other way lol

nophankh

sarNie Adult
ok this is Thai culture...how he a nice guy, or even a sensitive one to go on national tv and confirm that they lived and slept together? Talk about lack of gentleman qualities. If he really loves her as he claims he wouldnt do anything to tarnish her image. Which he has at this point.

Why did he confirm they lived and slept together? is it to get back to her for not returning the dowry? or is it for his sake of proving he's not gay. Prem is rumoured to be gay by the way. The most significant reason why people think they breakup happened in the first place.

When people are engaged they dont just drift apart and breakup cause they dont have time for each other, there's deeper things we dont know. His parents paid her a lot, and that could be because they know their son too well lol. Big mouth Tata has chose to remain quiet except to confirm that Prem isnt gay lol. It may be to save her own face and his. Who wants a reputation of a the girl who was about to marry a man who sways the other way lol
Oh lord, Tata is 28 years old, we all know she's no virgin. Lets get over it. Even in Thailand, it happens. Thailand needs to get over it.
I saw the interview, it wasn't that bad. I didn't think it was intentional.

This is what was said during the interview.

Woody:“When you think back about your ex-fiance, what do you think about?�

Prem:“I think about the activities we used to do together. For example, cooking, or something like that, or sleeping on the same bed and our dog is there too, things like that. Now, that doesn’t exist.�

Woody:“Lets think back about when you woke up, what did you see…?�

Prem:“Seeing her face, our dog on the side, it was almost like an image of a perfect family.�