Precious Heart Romances (4th Installment): My Cheating Heart Trailer

nikki1786

LizQuen
i got curious about Midnight Phantom story... i think im gonna buy the book. hahahaha i can sense that Brandon will be a meanie character here since he kidnapped Nadja and just the two of them in the island. lmao

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
it's been almost a month since I last read a PHR pocketbook
I think the last story I've read was book 1 of KS, The Devil's Kiss... hehehe
anyhow, I'm also looking for Midnight Phantom but I can't find it anywhere here -_-

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL
it's been almost a month since I last read a PHR pocketbook
I think the last story I've read was book 1 of KS, The Devil's Kiss... hehehe
anyhow, I'm also looking for Midnight Phantom but I can't find it anywhere here -_-
the only place where you can find the complete PHR pocketbooks is in their own store. i am excited rather with Cristine Reyes' role in Kristine Series, than any other tv-adaption series that will showcase starting this month. Bud Brothers series has 2 weeks left only, then it will be Toni and Derek's drama now. i'll be anticipating that drama either, because its Toni's comeback drama in television.

for some reason, the gut feeling i have right now is that Anne Curtis will also be part of the Kristine Series. her primetime drama "The Wedding" is an episodic series and it will end soon before September, because Zanjoe's on a roll in primetime dramas. he's part of the LIP series (Lovers In Paris), he will play the character that Lee Dong Gun played.

the primetime actors/actresses that will be available after their primetime dramas ends...

Anne Curtis (The Wedding) -not confirmed yet if when it will end before September starts.-
Sam Milby (Only You) -its the final week now- [he'll concentrate to his upcoming album and to his movie with Toni on October]
Angel Locsin (Only You) - """ [she told at the Buzz show that she will take a rest for awhile, then after that she'll do two movies with Aga Mulach and JLC]
Diether Ocampo (Only You) - """ [not confirmed yet if what will be his next project. so he has available slots after the series ends.]
Bea Alonzo (Betty La Fea) -after her movie with Sam Milby, she'll appear in "May Bukas Pa" and then her slots will be avail again.
John Lloyd Cruz (Betty La Fea) -he got available slots, but he's been busy with his endorsement products and the preparatory of his two movies one with Vilma Santos and Luis Manzano, then his movie with Angel Locsin is confirmed.
Kim Chiu (Tayong Dalawa) -her slots will be avail once the Tayong Dalawa ends, the Kimerald will have their last teamed-up in TD series and their upcoming movie, before they'll separate.
Jake Cuenca (Tayong Dalawa) -currently got lined up dramas and a preparatory movie for the Manila Film Fest this december. it will be hard for him to accept another project since there are rumors that he will be the leading man of Angelica in "Rubi" series aside from having a weekend action-fantasy, drama "Agimat" together with his co-stars Gerald, Coco and Jolo.
Gerald Anderson (Tayong Dalawa) -he will have movie with Kim Chiu before they finally separates. he's vocal about his upcoming projects, since he wanted to be paired with other leading ladies. not to mention Maja Salvador, Erich Gonzales and the rumor last two months... is that the ABS-CBN network wants him to team up with Sarah Geronimo.
Coco Martin (Tayong Dalawa) -aside from being busy with his "Agimat" series and his upcoming indie film. he also proved his hot team up with Alessandra De Rossi and Regine Angeles.
----------------------------------

after Tayong Dalawa series, it will be "Lover's In Paris" series. after "Boys Over Flower" which ends this week it will be "Katorse" series and newly added much awaited drama "Dahil May Isang Ikaw" series. in short the actors and actresses that will soon to launch in primetime drama next week, will only have one available slot. it is to do a movie for the preparatory of the film fest this December. however, there are still no updates yet if which of this actors and actresses will have a movie in Film fest since they're going to be busy with their primetime dramas that assigned to them.

New Primetime Dramas for the August released:

Katorse (Ejay Falcon, Xian Lim, Enchong Dee and Erich Gonzales)- a new showcased to introduce a new primetime actors and actresses in drama.
Dahil May Isang Ikaw (Sid Lucero, Karylle, Jericho Rosales and Kristine Hermosa)- this is the comeback love team of Echotin, so this is much more anticipated drama.
Lovers In Paris (Maricar Reyes, Assunta De Rossi, Zanjoe Marudo, Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion)- a much awaited remake version of koreanovela, this will be the rival series of remake version of GMA7's "Full House" of Richard Gutierrez and Heart Evangelista.
Rubi (Angelica Panganiban and Jake Cuenca)- if im not mistaken this series will air soon together with LIP series. they already started the shoot, but the production haven't revealed it yet if who's the leading man and they only say that they wanted Jake Cuenca to be the leading man.

-------------------------------------

since Anne Curtis already won as the best actress in last year's Film Festival opposite partner Jericho Rosales who also won as the best actor. i dont think she will participate in any movies of 2009's Film Festival, but rather... rumors had been said and even fans requested to bring back the love team of Sam Milby and Anne Curtis.

ABS-CBN had their poll last two weeks ago if whom of the love teams that they wanted to see in MMK and of course Sam-Anne won.

my gut feeling only is that Anne Curtis might be part of the Kristine Series, since this is the series that the PHR production is preparing about, from the settings to the star-studded cast. ABS-CBN network also reads the fans requests and most of the netizens' suggestion in the forum. it said that Anne Curtis would be fit to play the role of Jenny in Kristine Series, a carefree, wild girl, also a city girl... this is also the chance that she and Sam Milby can team up again... since her series will end soon before November starts.

the PHR production considers the fan reader's suggestion for Kristine Series, that's why they also hired director Rory Quintos to be the director of this series. i also think that most of the primetime actors will be part of the KS because the fan readers mostly suggest the primetime actors and actresses should be the one to play the roles of KS characters.

my only gut feeling is that Alessandra de Rossi will be part of the KS. Ina Raymundo is also one of my fave actresses, so i think... since its her comeback drama in abs-cbn, after Midnight Phantom, i also have a feeling that she will be part of the KS. Regine Angeles also proved her acting skills during Palos and because she had this face quality to capture the viewers, she might be part of the KS. i like her character mostly in other dramas, even in Bud Brothers Series... though she played as the close friend of Kaye Abad in book 6, in the character of Jinky... i think her face quality somewhat describes in the pocketbooks of PHR.

Megan Young hadn't confirmed yet if she'll be part of KS, but most of the readers recommends her to play one of the lead character.

but most of all, i still want Jake Cuenca to be the leading man of Cristine Reyes in KS. but i have a feeling that if Jake wouldn't be in KS, then maybe the primetime drama project that was offered to Cristine... this might be their comeback love team. :p
-------------

PHR series, The Wedding and Only You are the only series that i am watching on tv, since they're episodic series. these series only lasted for 3 months, added the fact that they already include their extension of the story in 3 months. abs-cbn network is trying to minimize the episodes and every primetime night, only one series that is soap opera... their episodic series last for 3 months only, while their soap operas last for 6 months now.

abs-cbn is trying to change the running of the dramas, because its part of their plans to get high ratings... if the story is dragging, then they will lose the ratings. also, they're planning to export all these dramas in other countries. that is why they wanted change it.

eversince Charo became the president, start with Lobo series... the story wasn't dragging at all. and currently, that series still airs in other specific countries.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I really want Cristine to play Jewel and Bernard as Jake... lol it would probably sound sexy if Jake would speak in Spanish, just like Bernard in the novel... hehehe
and Bea Alonzo as Emerald
Diether Ocampo is also a good choice for any of the Fortalejo guys *currently imagining him riding a horse and shirtless* :drool: lmao
I think Anne Curtis is perfect to play Jenny Navarro! I love Jenny and Zandro's story... especially their waterfalls scenes... :rolleyes:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I forgot Papa P (Piolo Pascual)! hehehehe
or maybe he won't have time for PHR since he has Lovers in Paris, right? :huh:
I once imagined Dingdong Dantes being Nick Gascon but I know it would be VERY impossible that he would be part of the cast... :lol:
but seriously, when I read KS, it's always Aum and Aff I picture as the characters... weird... I swear, it's ALWAYS them... hahahahaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
PJ wont be in PHR because he has LIP series with KC.
i almost forgot, Jake's a half-spanish and born in Madrid... it would be interesting if he'll be the one to play the role of Bernard.
also his real name is obviously in spanish "Juan Carlos Cuenca". heehehee
--------

but with all the Kristine Series, only Jenny's story that i like. i do love the waterfall scene... hahaha
though i have read Kristine Series: Jewel. Black Diamond because my cousin has the collection, i think i would prefer the suggestions of the fan readers that Cristine can fit the role as Jewel.

i imagine Don Leon Fortalejo as Christopher De Leon, since this series will be directed by Rory Quintos... i am expecting a star-studded cast here. Claudine has no confirmed primetime drama yet, so if Diet is available... then i guess the these two might be part of KS too.

actors and actresses that i want to team up for KS.

Sam Milby and Anne Curtis
Cristine Reyes and Jake Cuenca
Coco Martin and Regine Angeles

P.S.
someone of the fan readers in ABS-CBN forum posted that Megan Young can be also fit to play the role either Emerald or Jewel.
do you agree?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
Megan Young as Emerald or Jewel?
I don't think she fits any of them... lol well, that's my opinion ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
that's what i think too... >.< Kristine Series got more mature scenes, even Mariel Rodriguez who hosted the TRADE LAUNCH show in NBC tent for the upcoming shows this August... she told that PHR got sexy scenes. she actually joking around on Toni, because Toni will be having love scene with Derek as well in their PHR this August. but they kinda minimize the daring scenes... >.< since both of them are in relationships such as Toni and Paul, then Derek and Angelica.

nikki1786

LizQuen

Cristine Reyes and Jake Cuenca reveal what they miss about each other
by Bernie Franco | November 30, 2009 1:11 AM |

Jake Cuenca and Cristine Reyes will act together once again via Precious Hearts Romances: My Cheating Heart. Their first team up was the first installment of the book series in Precious Hearts Romances: Bud Brothers Series, which received one of the most anticipated episode (during the first showcase of Bud Brothers Series).

In The Buzz (an entertainment news/talk show), the two admitted that they really missed each other. Even the host Ruffa Gutierrez noticed that Cristine's very touchy to Jake that it only proves that the two are now much more comfortable with each other. Cristine says that since she's always with Jake, she now keeps teasing him which the one that Jake misses so much about her. Jake says that one the thing he misses most about her is her sweetness/caring. "There are times that she's always quiet, but once she started to be so caring (about you), she'll never stops...", the actor laughs while bares it all.

Jake shared that the two have known each other even when Cristine was just starting in showbiz, and he's one of those people who admires her, just like the other guys. "who doesnt admires her beauty and the way Cristine cares...", Jake asked. He also cleared up that Cristine wasn't the only one whom he brought some food but the whole crew as well. But he concluded that there's also special for Cristine. "I want all the crew feel comfortable...", he said.

The Precious Hearts Romances: My Cheating Heart is directed by none other than but director Rory B. Quintos. It will air on December 7, before Katorse series.

Previous Pictures (from Bud Brothers Series: Stupid Cupids)

i'll be posting soon the latest pictures of "My Cheating Heart" once Jake shared the pictures already or its available in ABS-CBN site.

Other Videos (BTS of "My Cheating Heart")
---------------------

this is the video segment of Cristine Reyes and Jake Cuenca singing together as they promote their upcoming series on December 7. Ruffa Gutierrez was referring on their duet of how the two stare at each other, she could almost see the chemistry of the two and fan herself during the live interview.

note: i believe that this song will be one of their OST for their comedy-romance series "My Cheating Heart", but other than that... there's still another one and i have to look forward to it this coming Sunday.

and also, expect for my screencaps as soon as this series aired (that is... if the substitles aren't available).

nikki1786

LizQuen
Mio is the first crush of Nadine and Mio is also her first love and sure of herself that Mio will be the only last guy whom she will love. They were childhood sweethearts until Arlyn arrive in their lives. Mio's attention towards Nadine had been half because of Arlyn, who always do things to get Mio's attention and Nadine to look antagonist. Then came the announcement that shocked Nadine. Mio and Arlyn are couple. Nadine chose to leave to forget. Never she expect that there will be a chance for her to win back Mio when the wedding of Arlyn and Mio did not push through. How? She will do it with the help of Mio's mother. But would Mio forgive her?

Cast:
Jake Cuenca as Emilio "Mio" Garcia, Nadine's childhood friend and best friend. Broken-hearted because his girlfriend left him in the altar.

Cristine Reyes as Nadine Zapanta, she is secretly attracted to her bestfriend. She helps Mio get back on his feet and secretly wants Mio to fall for her.

Valerie Garcia as Arlyn, she is the bride-to-be of Mio but she ditches him on the day of their wedding.

Bartolome Alberto Mott as Harry, he is the ex-boyfriend of Nadine from L.A. who went back to the Philippines for Nadine.

Stream (Complete Eng Subs)
http://www.viki.com/channels/854-my-cheating-heart