Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't remember if I ever commented on this post but I'll take one for the team and say Ken and Anne (again). :lol::lol::lol:

I haven't watch enough lakorns since last summer, so I don't know much about the new actors/actresses anymore. Not since the gentleman series gen. and that was so long ago. I have only been into James and Taew so I'll say them, tho many may not agree with me but it's cool. lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Tor and Fern...then see the shipping go to war again hahaha
I’m annoyed at the stupid psycho fans cause I really doubt those two are ever gonna work together again because of how it affected their personal lives so much. They were so disrespectful to Tors relationship and just basically forced Tor and Fern to barely ever interact because of them.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don't remember if I ever commented on this post but I'll take one for the team and say Ken and Anne (again). :lol::lol::lol:

I haven't watch enough lakorns since last summer, so I don't know much about the new actors/actresses anymore. Not since the gentleman series gen. and that was so long ago. I have only been into James and Taew so I'll say them, tho many may not agree with me but it's cool. lol
Taew is perfect for Narin to me but James doesn’t suit Kawees role. Not that he’s not a good actor but he just doesn’t suit the role to me.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Lol, we’re just picking whoever we like. I would pick Bella and Got J for this remake. It’s fun to see people’s pick. I doubt this will get remake or if they do, it will be so water down.

mayag

sarNie Adult
For now, I too am convinced that Tor is the best suited for Kawee in both acting and looks (although I wish he wasn't so skinny). But I still can't picture any of the current young actresses giving justice to Ann's performances. Sticking to Bella for now lol.

Sorry, but I find Mookda's acting so cringe at times. And there's something about the way she stares lol. She's great in rom-coms but I wouldn't be able to take her seriously as Narin.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ou, Tre would match the role visually, yes! But sadly, i don't think he has the acting chops to do so yet. Unless they tone down Kawee's character and soften him up a bit, then maybe.
Tre knows how to act up frustrated and sad and Baifern P as FL

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
For now, I too am convinced that Tor is the best suited for Kawee in both acting and looks (although I wish he wasn't so skinny). But I still can't picture any of the current young actresses giving justice to Ann's performances. Sticking to Bella for now lol.

Sorry, but I find Mookda's acting so cringe at times. And there's something about the way she stares lol. She's great in rom-coms but I wouldn't be able to take her seriously as Narin.
Mookda is okay just overexposed by ch7 that obviously favours her

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Baifern P was definitely be perfect as Narin but I doubt any of the channels who would remake this would give the role to a freelancer besides maybe GMM and maybe even OneHD since she works with them a lot and they have a good relationship.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Teaw n Great
I would love Taew and Great to pair up one day but again I don’t think Great fits the role of Kawee. Kawee has that boyish look to him whereas great is the definition of a man lol Kawee’s role has to be a little younger looking but not too young.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’m annoyed at the stupid psycho fans cause I really doubt those two are ever gonna work together again because of how it affected their personal lives so much. They were so disrespectful to Tors relationship and just basically forced Tor and Fern to barely ever interact because of them.
At the award show that was like 7-8 months ago I was surprised that they seemed like they get along well. He even teased her when she went up to get her award...blocking her way and the fans went crazy lol. The awkward part is, the scene that was picked was close to the ending where they were kissing hahaha. Anyway, it will be a long while before they reunite. It was ridiculous on so many level. But glad Tor and Fern put that aside and get along.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I think the remake should never be made. Whoever acts in it will get a lot of criticism since a lot of comparison will happen between the older version and the current one. No matter how good of an actor they are,they will compared with Anne and Ken. Also the plot doesn't suit people's sensibilities in current time and may need tweaking..

mayag

sarNie Adult
I think the remake should never be made. Whoever acts in it will get a lot of criticism since a lot of comparison will happen between the older version and the current one. No matter how good of an actor they are,they will compared with Anne and Ken. Also the plot doesn't suit people's sensibilities in current time and may need tweaking..
I agree. I was cringing just watching the re-runs. Kawee was sooo abusive that he was really not likeable. Narin was going through PTSD even till the last episode. And their acting was just top notch.

But if a good director picks this story up to work with good actors, it can be upgraded well like Hua Jai Sila. No one's comparing the new one to the old one. Unlike Roy Leh Sanae Rai.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I agree. I was cringing just watching the re-runs. Kawee was sooo abusive that he was really not likeable. Narin was going through PTSD even till the last episode. And their acting was just top notch.

But if a good director picks this story up to work with good actors, it can be upgraded well like Hua Jai Sila. No one's comparing the new one to the old one. Unlike Roy Leh Sanae Rai.
I feel like even with an upgrade, there still will be comparisons because the previous Hua Jai Sila didn’t have nearly the amount of popularity and following that Sawan Biang has to this day. That’s why so many loved the new version more. But with Sawan Biang, Ken and Anne’s version is honestly top notch in terms of acting and their koojin was number 1 in their generation. I think people will always prefer their version over anything new but I still would like to see how they would make it with some changes to it

mayag

sarNie Adult
I feel like even with an upgrade, there still will be comparisons because the previous Hua Jai Sila didn’t have nearly the amount of popularity and following that Sawan Biang has to this day. That’s why so many loved the new version more. But with Sawan Biang, Ken and Anne’s version is honestly top notch in terms of acting and their koojin was number 1 in their generation. I think people will always prefer their version over anything new but I still would like to see how they would make it with some changes to it
I still think that would depend on the quality of the new version though. Of course, comparisons would still be made but if the new version turns out really good, it would stand on its own and people would love it for what it is while also continuing to appreciate KA’s version. On the other hand, if they do a poor job, viewers would only be making comparisons to criticize the new version and put KA’s performance on an even higher pedestal.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I still think that would depend on the quality of the new version though. Of course, comparisons would still be made but if the new version turns out really good, it would stand on its own and people would love it for what it is while also continuing to appreciate KA’s version. On the other hand, if they do a poor job, viewers would only be making comparisons to criticize the new version and put KA’s performance on an even higher pedestal.
I was thinking yesterday maybe one of the new new girl’s could take this cause their generation has more potential than the other one with pat and them. Maybe Pie!

mayag

sarNie Adult
I was thinking yesterday maybe one of the new new girl’s could take this cause their generation has more potential than the other one with pat and them. Maybe Pie!
Pie definitely has the acting chops and would fit Narin well. I have more trust in the girls than any of the guys lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pie definitely has the acting chops and would fit Narin well. I have more trust in the girls than any of the guys lol.
That’s for sure. None of the young boys at Ch3 have proven themselves yet to me. Barely any of the current generation have proved themselves worthy for this role either haha