Priksa Sawad(Step Onward)

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Man...why can the n'eng be Vicky instead of this Namfu? Aont and Vicky would be so cute....I remember them from ChaiPai Chao...eventhough they weren't casted against each other. Anyways, I'll definitely watch this because I like Aont, Kullanat, and Nok Chatchai.....sorry, not a fan of this Namful. Well...I think both Chatchai and Kullanat are the leadings here...and Aont and this Namful will play the second leads. Chatchai and Kullanat are the top actors here....so they would never played second leads....unless they do a special appearances....you know. I'm hoping to see lots of scenes with revenge between Chatchai and Kullanat....both she and Chatchai are very good at revenge characters.
I agreed. I think that since the orginal plot is shifting, the two main are P'Nok and P'Namfon K. I'm not a fan of Namfon T and I like P'Aon ever since I seem him. I just hope that P'Nok realize who loves him...I watch this lakorn b/c of P'Nok and Namfon Kullanat.

I say Namfon T. is lucky to be playing with a big star like P'Nok!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Its Namfon P ja.

This lakorn is stressful and p'Nok character is very selfish and doesn't think of others.

azntgr

sarNie Egg
nok's character is an arse, yep, a big one too. but dang such a great actor to make me hate him. lol. i hope satree(namfon k.) grows a backbone soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i havent caught up to this lakorn yet. only saw epi 1. dont know how long ill last watching it since aon isnt the pra'ek

Rakniran

wow,i just saw the beginning of episode 1.
patson is in this lakorn and he is not p'ek?
what happen to him?
well,still glad to finally see him again.
Oh well,going back to watching the rest of ep 1

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Rakniran said:
wow,i just saw the beginning of episode 1.
patson is in this lakorn and he is not p'ek?
what happen to him?
well,still glad to finally see him again.
Oh well,going back to watching the rest of ep 1
he only did a cameo. deres lots of cameos in here.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is too depressing. I can't take the crying anymore, drives me nuts. And no one is really likeable or rootable except for Wic's dad. He's the only character I like. I started out liking Aon/Namfon P. but now they just irritate me.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Well ever since Namfon P gave in to Nok because of the repayment it has gotten better to be honest, my feelings instead of stressing and depressing has come to cheering and hoping lol She's going to get pregnant next week, she already fainted in episode 14 and landed in hospital there she will find out that she's pregnant but there is still more drama to come because everyone's not sure who's child it is, if its Aon's, Nok's or Aon's friend ... but we all know its Nok's since Namfon P never mess with anyone else like how she was accused. The aftermath and the shower scene of Namfon P puts me to tears, I totally feel her :(

Nok loves her very much :( As much as Aon loves her ... its ending next week, there are 17 episodes.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i wana see episode 15!!! she finally spoke up!! lol i know it is a sad time but damn through the preview im so happy that she finally stood up for herself. i want to see next episode!! she started screaming and swinging her arms.. lol " This is my child!!" i hate the nang'rai.. ewhh annoys me

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
i wana see episode 15!!! she finally spoke up!! lol i know it is a sad time but damn through the preview im so happy that she finally stood up for herself. i want to see next episode!! she started screaming and swinging her arms.. lol " This is my child!!" i hate the nang'rai.. ewhh annoys me
I think she had have enough thats why, she's given in to alot of stuff but now she just burst out because being pregnant and everyone thinking its someone else's etc just got her mad and angry and its like she is a trash so yea episode 15 should be good, the family will find out too that Nan is faking her pregnancy with Jim since she falls down the stairs and didnt miscarriage or anything <_<

I liked the preview too when she screamed, will be the first scene to see her scream :lol: and a dramatic scream too hehe

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I can handle it and watched every episodes, its addicting lol

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol yes but u was goin crazy while watching LOL bless ur heart ur very brave for going through all dat lol
Shhhs, its a promotion for them to watch this lol, it has its own quality and goodness in it that makes it good somehow :mellow: yikes, Orn will be pregnant in episode 16 and burst out that its her baby tonight. She was feeling light headed at the end of episode 15, this lakorn is following the summary about 70% lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Shhhs, its a promotion for them to watch this lol, it has its own quality and goodness in it that makes it good somehow :mellow: yikes, Orn will be pregnant in episode 16 and burst out that its her baby tonight. She was feeling light headed at the end of episode 15, this lakorn is following the summary about 70% lol.
for real they made changes from da summary? or do u mean summary from da old version?

numfon

sarNie Adult
omg..Vic is so... UGH!!! Do they HAVE to make Fon Lek have cry in every scene? haha poor thing. :blink:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
for real they made changes from da summary? or do u mean summary from da old version?
to the summary that I read at Ch3, that long and detailed summary lol, Orn was suppose to willing at the beach house not at the mansion and Wic is still suppose to be studying while Orn was kept at home, and Nan doesnt even move in and shot Jim, Jim suppose to have a car crash, not get shot, and umm I'm not sure if two more episodes thats airing will be as the storyline or not. But Orn is suppose to act cold in front of Jim, not trying to be a good wife, even though she knows and settle her life for Jim but she doesn't try to become a good wife to him like how its going lol. Plus the grandma is suppose to like Orn since she pity Orn but it seems like she just keeps on rubbing againest Orn along with her daughter.

Anyways here's credit to thairath, happy ending, i'm sad because I'm happy but deep down I'm still sad lol.