Priksa Sawad(Step Onward)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the summary of the la korn sounds like "Nam pueng komp" that Sam uranon and Pupae use to play. pra aek was a older man and was in love with nang aek's mom but she went and marry nang aek's dad and then nang aek's mom owe money so she sell nang aek to pra aek, and pra aek's nephew like nang aek and the nephew's mom like pra aek, then one night pra aek "r" nang aek. the story is alike. but yeah i can't stand to watch it either that Aon is not pra aek. and it's too weird to see Nok and Namfon pair up because he's way older than her. even though he has play with younger women before but he was younger then. :blink:

sarN

sarNie Granny
cool ! i like chatchai but he is 25 + year older den Numfon OMG den again the storyline is about an older man w/ young N'k ----- and there an "R" scene too !!! Lord , sound like a chewy grass there :mellow:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..kinda reminds me when Johnny starr in "Mon Rak Arsoon" with the young n'ek.

but theres no news yet so we'll see.

they dont necessarily gotta follow the exact decription cuz Aon could still take that role and they can make him look older.

*sigh* i cant bare to watch Aon playin' the supporting role again.

Inthava

sarNie Egg
OMG! NAMFON + AONT?

THIS IS LIKE..TOO EXCITING! BT AONT NOT BEING TH EPRA EK, WHAT' sUP WITH THAT...EWWW, I KINDA DON't LIKE THE IDEA...IS NOK CUTE AT LEASt

INTHAVA

tinah

sarNie Coma
even though Namfons mom said Aon is the pra'ek & Namfons the n'ek but we gotta wait & see until they confirm something!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i hope this la korn will confirm soon. i'm dying to know. i cross my finger Aon is the pra aek. or else it just s u c k s real bad that he will be playing supporting. yeah i agree. they can make Aon older. if they can make Cee play a older role then Aon can play too. even though he doesn't look that old but he's really like 28-29 yrs old already. and most of pra aek role in la korn are a lot older than nang aek. like Jao ying call tarn Ta play as a 30 yr old man when really he's like 24-25 years old. i hope they change the script around. Aon can wear glasses to make him look older and they can do something to his hair and dress him up older. i think he can pull off as an older man. plus he has this deep smooth tone to his voice. make him sound older too. :unsure:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aon got a mature look so i dont think its gonna be hard to make him look older. But Its not like viewers actually pay attention to it..lol. Tah played as a 30 yr old man but didnt look like one.

how old do they mean by older man?..He could be a 30 yr old. But it wouldn't matter anyway cuz like i said viewers arent gonna pay attention to that.
they'll be concentrating on the lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i agree viewers don't really pay attention to how old the pra aek should be but they play attention more on the storyline and the actor & actress. i think they mean by older man is like 40 years old and up. i read from ch 3 webboard they said pra aek is Aon. so i am 50% happy that pra aek will be Aon. but i won't put my hope up too high in case it's not Aon but Nok. from the title Sawad mean Love, Lust, so i think it may be a drama la korn. i'm just guessing. :unsure:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx teedee. Now i have more hope for Aon to be pra'ek!..well it came from Namfons mom too so it should be right unless they changed it.

someone translated the title. (credit to kerm/Hunny)

Priksa-Flower/flora
Sawad-lovliness

kermint

sarNie Adult
5555555555 you guys way too funny..........to me. i don't care who's the pra'ek but yeah nok's way too old for namfon. anyways if the lakorn sounds good then i'm wait for.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
yay! i cant wait to see this! love aont!! he's soo cute and adorable! but i love him with vicky in "kee min ka poun" =)

tinah

sarNie Coma
the original version with Sam had an intense "R" scene well im not surprise cuz pra'ek back then were so sadistic

I've read that Sam pinned n'ek to the window and started taking off her clothes

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes , she was in her robe . You see it drop to the floor lol>>>> O' and there a "willing" scene too .. at the hotel suit

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
omg *faint* that 'r' kind of scene better not happen to Fon lol
It's too intense and I dont want to see her in that kind of scene either

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
wow.... i really wanna see this!! =)..heheh love aont and especially when namfoun is goin to be in it! both of dem

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..i dont think you have to worry Sunny cuz they dont do that kind of "r" scene anymore.

ive always wanted to see Aon in this type of role. hopefully he is the pra'ek!

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup , don't worry . Now a day . They just dim the light . Don't faint just yet hahaha

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah back then rape scenes were too abusive like Sam and John Enfone. Their rape scenes were like :unsure: