PRINCESS LAOS BAND

samphom

sarNie Egg
Did you guys ever heard of them??
I've seen couple of their youtube videos. Their dances are hott; but I think its too much since they're like in high school.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol they look more like backup dancers...... i'm sorry but this is funny and NOT SEXY at all..... but Gawly.. their freaken SKINNY.... wow!!! haha

XCappy

Mr. Char
lol they look more like backup dancers...... i'm sorry but this is funny and NOT SEXY at all..... but Gawly.. their freaken SKINNY.... wow!!! haha
Oy, ma'am Lekie is jealous ? Don't worry, I guess you dance better :D

Thanks for sharing the links, I have some songs from "LAO dance hip hop" (Those who want to request, just spam PM ;)) :

Princess - ละลาย (Lalai)
Princess - ไม่ได้หลายใจ (Mai dai lai jai)
Princess - ทุ� 2 นาที (Took 2 natee)

Anyways, how old are they ?

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
OMG their moves are sloppy. But hey, if they are making $$ this way...then go for it.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
wow that is just to funny :yahoo: they need alot of work before they decide to make a music video are they actually making money?

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
WTF are they trying to be and do? They suck! They should concentrate more on their singing and dancing than tease dance. What a way to portray what Laos women can do especially when these girls are in high school.

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
:huh: :huh: :huh:

Uh....at least practice so your really really simple moves are in sync?

But wow are they really only in high school? I think they're trying too hard to compete. It doesn't look sexy, if anything it makes me cringe from embarrassment.

Try harder!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Looks like they missed quite a bit on meals. These kids need to eat some sticky rice and eggs or something!