Princess Lies

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies [Episode 13]

Episode 13:

Tomorrow morning.

“ Mom, I don’t feel good, so I’m going to stay home and you two will take Taman.” Tamoon said. “ Why, son?” Lord Namart ask Tamoon, then he answer, “ Because I fell a little dizzy and if I go looking sick, Princess Ana will not like it.”
“ Honey, let him stay and let us just take Taman.” Lady Namart tell her husband. “ Taman! Wake up! Let’s go!” Lady Namart yell at Taman’s ear. “ Mom!, I’m sleeping!” Taman yell back. “ Taman! Wake up, we’re going to go at Queen Yanlla’s palace to go see Princess Ana!” Lady Namart shouted to her Taman. Then he quickly wake up and ask his mom, “ Mom, really, we’re going to Queen Yanlla palace to go see Princess Ana?” “ Yes, and if you don’t want to come, don’t come.” Lord Namart answer Taman. “ Let me go dress first, but wait for me, okay mom and dad.” Taman said, then his mom answer, “ Hurry, we’re down stair.” Lady Namart reply back.

At Queen Yanlla’s palace, front porch.

“ Taman, here we are, Queen Yanlla’s palace.” Lady Namart said and come out from the car.

In Queen Yanlla living room.

“ Queen Yanlla, Lady and Lord Namart, with their son, they came.” a servant say to Queen Yanlla. “ Oh, okay, then go prepare some tea.” Queen Yanlla tell the servant. The servant went to go make tea. “ Please go this way.” a servant take Lady and Lord Namart them to the living room with Queen Yanlla.

“ Hello.” Queen Yanlla welcome Lady and Lord Namart.
“ Hello, Queen Yanlla, and where’s Princess Ana?” Lady Namart reply back. “ Oh, she’s at the back yard, and who’s this handsome, cute looking son?” Queen Yanlla ask Lady Namart, then she answer, “ It’s my younger son, and he just came back from America, and he wanted to come see Princess Ana.” “ Oh, ho, you could go see her at the back yard, and please feel free, and feel like it’s your home.” Queen Yanlla say to Taman and smile to him and Lady and Lord Namart.

At the garden.

“ Is that Ana?” Taman ask himself and look at the girl, that is picking flower, then he said to himself again, “ Humh, let me try yelling Kaew, if she turn back.” , then Taman yell,
“ Kaew!” Then Ana turn back and look back and it was Taman, she was shock and Samee was shock. Ana turn back to Samee and say, “ Samee, lets go.” Samee answer,
“ Oh, okay.” Then they both walk very fast, but Taman still catch up, then they run and he catch up to them, then he was about to pull Ana’s hand, but he accidentally pull Samee’s hand and she fall back and lay on top of him, and their lip touch it each others lip. Then Ana look at them and smile away. Samee stand up quickly and yell at Taman, “ Taman!, why do you kiss me?!” , then he answer,
“ Uh, I was trying to pull Ana’s hand, but I just accidentally pull yours, and, and [he remember the kiss, then he smile at Samee and come closer] you want me to kiss again, that’s why you’re still here.” Samee look at him and don’t know what to say, then she just turn back and walk away. “ Huh, this Samee also have some sweet lip too.” Taman said to himself, then went back.

In Queen Yanlla’s living room.

“ Noi, go tell Ana to come to the living room.” Queen Yanlla tell a servant. Then the servant went to get Ana.

Ana running to the back yard door. “ Princess Ana, Queen Yanlla want you to go to the living room.” a servant say to Ana. “ Oh, okay.” Ana reply back.

In Queen Yanlla living room.

“ There Princess Ana come.” Queen Yanlla said and smile at Lady and Lord Namart. “ Kaew is Princess Ana?” Lady Namart said with a shock. Ana wait for a moment until the calm down from their shock. “ Sorry for lying to Lady and Lord Namart and your family because this is my only choice of testing my fiancée.” Ana said to them. Lord Namart answer, “ It’s okay, we know that you’re just trying to find out if Tamoon really love you.” Lady Namart was looking mad, then she said with a smile, “ Yes, Princess Ana, I will do just like you do if that time I was smart enough, to do that to Lord Namart.” she smile at Ana.

That night. At Lady and Lord Namart house living room.
Lady Namart said to Lord Namart, “ Huh, if that time I were smart, then maybe today, I’ll get a better husband.” Lord Namart look at her and say, “ OMG!, stop saying like you’re hella young, and let’s go sleep, go.”

Next morning. In Tamoon’s bedroom.

“ I do love Kaew, right, I do, right?” Tamoon ask himself. Then he think for a bit about when he with Kaew. “ I do love her, I do, I should go tell her at Queen Yanlla’s palace.” Tamoon said to himself, then he rush down stair.

Tamoon their living room.

“ Mom, dad, I’ll go to Queen Yanlla’s palace, bye.” Tamoon said, then he rush to his car. “ Mom, dad, where is Tamoon going?” Taman ask his parent. “ Oh, he’s going to Queen Yanlla’s palace.” Lady Namart answer. Then Tamoon rush to up stair and go dress and come down and said, “ Mom, dad, I’m going to Queen Yanlla’s palace, bye.”, then Taman rush outside to his car.

At Queen Yanlla palace.
In the living room.

“ Hello Queen Yanlla.” Tamoon said and ask Queen Yanlla,
“ Uh, is Kaew here?” , then Queen Yanlla answer and smile to him, “ Yes, she is at the garden.” Then Tamoon went to the garden.

At the garden.

“ Kaew!” Tamoon yell to the girl, and run to her and hug her back. Then he smile with happiness, then the girl turn around and say, “ Uh, Tamoon, I’m not Kaew, I’m Samee.” Tamoon drop his hand and say, “ Oh, sorry Samee, I thought that you’re Kaew.” “ It’s okay.” Samee reply,
“ Kaew, is over there.” The Tamoon run to hug Kaew tightly and close his eye with happiness and smile, “ Kaew, I miss you, I love you, and now I know who I really love, I love you, Kaew.” Ana turn around and smile to him, then say,
“ You love me, Tamoon, I -I .” That time Taman finally pop up there and just stand there, freeze, because he saw Tamoon hug Ana and Ana was smiling to him. Ana continue, “ I, I also know my feelings that I also love you too.” Then Tamoon look at her closely and he kiss her on the lip. Then he say, “ I love you, and I know I do love you for real.” he smile to her. Taman was sad, so he went back, and Samee was at the back of him and say, “ You shouldn’t come this time to see this, and don’t upset, there still someone waiting for you, right here.” Samee smile to him, then Taman took Samee’s hand and pull her to his car. “ Uh, uh, where are you taking me?” Samee ask him, then a servant come pass them, then she ask Samee,
“ Where are you going?” then Samee answer, “ Tell Ana, that I went with Taman.” Taman tell Samee to go into the car and she did.

Back to Tamoon and Ana.

They’re still hugging each other, then a servant ask Ana,
“ Princess Ana, do you need me to prepare some foods for your guest.?” Tamoon was shock, “ Why do you lie to me?!” Tamoon said to Ana. “ Tamoon, I’m sorry that I lie to you, but that’s my only choice.” Ana said to Tamoon.
“ I lie and disguise myself, because of you!” Ana cried and turn back. Tamoon was still shock, so he went to his car and drive away.

Still at Queen Yanlla’s palace. In the living room.
“ Grandma, Tamoon know that truth and he was mad.” Ana cried to Queen Yanlla, “ Darling, it’s okay, one day he’ll know about forgiveness and I’m sure that he’ll forgive, if he really love you.” Queen Yanlla hug Ana.

At the bar.

“ Tamoon, why do you call me for, huh, you miss me?” Veeli ask Tamoon, then he answer, “ Veeli, stay here with me, I need you.” Tamoon was drunk. Veeli smile and said,
“ I will.” Boom!

The next day morning.

At a hotel.

“ Tamoon! Wake up! You do this to me and you just sleep.” Veeli cry to Tamoon and she was cover up with a blanket with Tamoon. Tamoon open his eye and see Veeli by his side and she was cover up with a blanket and ask her,
“ Veeli, what happen?” Veeli look at him, then say, “ You still could ask me like this, look at me, if you don’t know, and you better marry me, because now I’m yours!” Tamoon was shock by her words and don’t know what to do, and last night he was drunk so he don’t know, did he do something bad to Veeli. “ Then let me go talk to my parent first, and I’ll be the one responsible you.” Tamoon say to Veeli, then he get up to dress. Veeli smile and get up to get her clothes from the floor.

Queen Yanlla’s palace. In the guest room.

“ Princess, there’s someone want to meet you, and he’s in the guest room right now.” a servant said to Ana. Then she go to the guest room [living room]. “ Huh.” Ana was shock.
But Ana was happy, smile to him with tears and say,
“ Tamoon, you came back, you forgive me, right?” Ana run to hug Tamoon, then he answer, “ I’m sorry.” Ana look up to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 14 Preview:

> “ I’m sorry, but I need to responsible someone.” Tamoon say to Ana and tears were full in her eye.
> “ Yes, Tamoon and I sleep together, and I’ll marry him so, I meant he’s not going to marry you, and he’s going to marry me.” Veeli tell Ana and smile in a conceited way to Ana.
> “ But still have me, Princess Ana.” Poowin said to Ana and kiss her hand.
> “ Taman stop it! Stop it! I’ll stay here with you.” Samee shouted to Taman, then he smile and went to hug her and say, “ Really, then let me kiss you.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Taman and Samee are so cute:)
&&it was funny when Tamoon hugged
the wrong person(Samee)..Veeli uses that
to make Tamoon marry her.ewhh.hate her.
yay!Poowin(Son) is gonna be in the next chapter!
Update soon:D

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies [Episode 14]

Episode 14:

Still at Queen Yanlla’s palace living room.

“ I’m sorry, but I need to responsible someone.” Tamoon say to Ana and tears were full in her eye. “ Ana, I meant need to marry someone, that I have to take responsibility, not someone, that I just have to marry at the first place.” Tamoon explain to Ana and Ana was crying, then she reply back, “ You meant like you don’t need to take responsibility of me, you do, because my feelings, and my heart I gave it all to you, Tamoon, I love you, for real, and forever.” Tamoon love her, but he already slept with Veeli, so he have to let her go, and go take care of Veeli. “ Ana, when you understand what I say, then we’ll talk, but remember I just kiss you, there’s nothing between me and you.” Ana look into his eye and say, “ There’s nothing! When you and me built up are love, it’s okay I do understand what you’re saying, I’ll let you go, so don’t come back here!, go, go, go away I don’t want to see you! Again!, go!” Ana cried and yell at him, then he left with tears in his eye, because he hurt her, and she’s the one he love. Then Ana went to the window and look down and Tamoon just drive the car away. “ Why, why!, do he do this to me, I love him now, and he’s going to dump me like I’m nothing, and when he want to love, then he love, and when he want to dump, then he dump, why, he say he love me, why, why.” Ana cried. Then her grandma come in the room and ask “ What happen?” then she see Ana was crying on the floor, the she ask her, “ Ana, darling, what happen, the servant say that you have a guest to meet you, and what happen, why are you crying?” Ana went up and hug her grandma, “ Grandma, I love Tamoon, but he don’t love me, he don’t love me, grandma, I love him, for real, and forever, I love Tamoon, and now I know my true feelings, I love Tamoon, grandma, why, why.” “ Don’t cry Ana, tomorrow and we’ll go talk with Lady and Lord Namart them.” Queen Yanlla say.

The next day.

At Lord and Lady Namart house, the big house.

“ My daughter say that Tamoon sleep with her, so we want Tamoon to marry her fast, before there’s anything happen.” Veeli dad say to Tamoon’s parent and they were shock, then they both look at Tamoon. “ Tamoon, did you really did that to Veeli?” lady Namart ask him, then he answer, “ UH, well, yes, because I was drunk, so I woke up and just saw Veeli cover herself with a blanket and cry.” Lord Namart and Lady Namart started to worry, because Tamoon already engage to Princess Ana, and now Taman disappear too.

A minute later.

“ Lady Namart, Queen Yanlla is here and she want to talk to you and Lord Namart, so should we invite her to come in here?” a servant tell Lady Namart, then she answer, “ Uh.”
“ I should, right.” Queen Yanlla come in and answer. Veeli parent was shock and bow to Queen Yanlla and say,
“ Hello, Queen Yanlla.” “ UH, yes you should, because it something, that my stupid son, did it.” Lord Namart reply back. Then Queen Yanlla went to sit next to Lady Namart.
“ Okay, start your conversation, and I’ll help you all deal with it.” Queen Yanlla say.

“ Well, Tamoon and my daughter, Veeli they slept together, and I don’t know if Tamoon did other thing to her, but I want him to marry my daughter, because in the future she might be pregnant.” Veeli dad explain to Queen Yanlla. “ Well, Tamoon said he did it.” Veeli mom repeat it.

At the garden.

Veeli went outside and saw Ana. Then she went and push Ana, “ Why do you push me?” Ana ask her, then she answer, “ I‘m sorry, Princess Ana, and it‘s an accident, you know when people make accident.” “ And one more thing,” Veeli turn her back to Ana “ Yes, Tamoon and I sleep together, and I’ll marry him so, I meant he’s not going to marry you, and he’s going to marry me.” Veeli tell Ana and smile in a conceited way to Ana. Ana’s eye were full with tears, but trying to be strong and say, “ So, at least I didn’t get a man that go kiss other woman, when his future wife, or his mistress is not there.” Ana walk back, then she turn back and say in a conceited way, “ You know what, the other day, he come over to my place and he say that he love me, for real, and forever, and kiss me, and hug, but I know why he’s willing to marry you, because you could be his mistress all the time, you understand the reason he marry you.” “ Ahh!” Veeli yell, then she pull Ana’s hair, then Ana stomp on her feet, and yell at her, “ Never put your ugly and nasty hand on the hair, and you don’t know me for real, you just starting to know half of me, and I’m a princess, not a lady and a lord daughter, so if you don’t obey me, then you’ll get to go to jail, for just hurting a princess by pulling her hair.” Veeli don’t know what to say because she’s scare. Ana turn her back to Veeli then walk away, but she turn back and say, “ This is for you, for pulling my hair.” Ana slap Veeli on her face, then that time Tamoon also come out too, so he rush to Ana them and stop Ana. “ Ana!, please don’t do this to Veeli, she’s going to be my wife!” Tamoon yell at Ana and was holding her hands very hard. Ana was shock, and Veeli just keep smile, then she pretend to cry to Tamoon and say, “ Tamoon, Princess Ana said that she’ll sent me to jail, but I didn’t do anything to her.” Ana try to be strong and yell at him, “ I know, I know, that she’s going to be your wife, but what about me?!, you and me already engage and was about to marry, then you going to leave me like I’m nothing!, and why do you say you love me, if you going to do this, then you should never say you love me for real and forever!” Ana run away to where they park the car. Yukoon saw everything, then he went to Tamoon and say, “ Tamoon, you should regret later, because Ana didn’t do anything, she’s just protecting herself, and Veeli is the one that start the problem to cause Ana to hit her.” Yukoon follow Ana.
Tamoon was about to go, but Veeli pretend and say,
“ Tamoon, my cheek hurt really bad, ouch.” then Tamoon have to take Veeli to the big house to put on some medicine.

At where they park the cars.

Poowin was driving his car to park in the parking lot, then Ana run and she didn’t even see Poowin’s car and he was looking for his wallet then he accidentally hit Ana. “ Ahh!” Ana cried, then everything went dark to her. Yukoon see it and he run as fast to Ana, then he carry her, and Poowin come out and help take Yukoon and Ana to the hospital. Tamoon hear Ana cried, but Veeli was there so he can’t do anything.

At the hospital.

“ Lead her to the ICU.” Yukoon say to the nurse, “ And go grab me, my clothes.” Poowin was confuse and ask Yukoon, “ Yukoon wait, you’re a doctor here, but how come you didn’t tell anyone.”, then he answer, “ I am, but now let me help Princess Ana first.” Yukoon rush into the ICU. Ana was hit on her head, so Yukoon, help her.
Poowin don’t know how to contact Queen Yanlla them, so he just tell the nurse, that he’ll call her elative right now.
So he call Lady Namart house phone.

At Lady Namart house, the big house.

Veeli parent already go home, but Veeli still stay with Tamoon in the living room with his parent. “ Lady Namart, someone wants to talk to you, and it’s a guy.” a servant say to Lady Namart, then Lord Namart look at Lady Namart and ask her, “ You have a boyfriend?” Lady Namart look at him and say, “ How could I have one, when I was here all the time with you.” “ Oh.” Lord Namart reply back. The Lady Namart say, “ Hello.”, then she stare straight to Queen Yanlla, then Queen Yanlla was confuse. Lady Namart was shock by the news, and she drop the phone. Tamoon was worry, then he ask his mom, “ Mom, what happen?” Lady Namart turn to Queen Yanlla and say, “ Queen Yanlla, be strong, and I’m going to tell you that Princess Ana [Tamoon started to worry and listen carefully to his mom] got into an car accident and the doctor say that she might lose all her memories.” Lady Namart cried and Queen Yanlla was shock, but she still trying to calm herself, and Veeli and happy. “ Let’s go right now.” Lord Namart say, then they all go.

“ Ana!, Ana! Wake up darling, you can’t leave your grandma like this, Ana, wake up.” Queen Yanlla say and Ana open her eye and look at them with shock, “ Who are you all, and why am I’m here?” Ana grandma look at her and ask her, “ You totally forget everything, darling, I’m your grandma, Queen Yanlla, and you are Princess Ana.” Queen Yanlla cried. Tamoon was shock, and was upset, how Ana forget everything, their love, their kiss, and when he hug her, so he ran out to ask Yukoon since he’s the doctor that help Ana. “ Yukoon! Ana really forget everything, everything! Tell me, tell me!” Tamoon hold Yukoon’s collar shirt, then he answer, “ Yes, yes, Ana wake up and I ask her how’s she, but she just look me with shock, and ask me who’s she, where’s she, and how come she get here, so I check her brain, and it show some calculations that she might lose her memory, and if the people who want her memory back, must help her to get it back, or she’ll start a new life with her new memories.” Everyone, went outside. Poowin come into Ana’s room.
“ But still have me, Princess Ana.” Poowin said to Ana and kiss her hand. Ana open her eye and ask him, “ You know me?” Poowin smile to her and say, “ Yes I do, you and me love each other a lot, but a car come hit you, so it make you forget everything.” Ana smile to him and reply,
“ Really?” Poowin answer, “ Yes, really.” he smile to her.

At a hotel at the beach.

Taman walk to Samee and hug her back and say, “ You will stay here with me, or I’ll kiss you and hug you tightly, then he start doing that to Samee. “ Taman stop it! Stop it! I’ll stay here with you.” Samee shouted to Taman, then he smile and went to hug her and say, “ Really, then let me kiss you.” Then phone ring and say, “ Hello, is this Lord Taman?” a young lady say [she’s a employee in the hotel] “ Yes.” Taman reply back, then the young lady say,
“ There’s someone here that want to talk to you, so can you please come down here?” Then Taman answer,
“ Okay, tell that person to wait for me.” Then Taman tell Samee that he need to go see someone, then Samee stay in the room.

Hotel lobby.

“ Taman! Here.” Yukoon yell to Taman, then he see him and walk to him and ask him, “ What happen, and why do you know I was here?” “ Dude, before you left, you told me that you’re going to Queen Yanlla’s palace, and after that you might come to your hotel, do you remember.” Taman answer, “ Oh, so why do you come here?” Yukoon reply back, and that time Samee follow Taman to the lobby, and she crawl silently to Yukoon’s their table and listen, Yukoon reply, “ I come here to tell you that Princess Ana-” then Taman interrupt him, “ What happen to her?” “ Calm down, Princess Ana got hit by Poowin’s car and she forget everything, but Queen Yanlla want people to help her get Ana’s her memories back, because now Ana don’t even know her own grandma.” Samee and Taman was shock, so Samee stand up and went straight to Yukoon, Yukoon and Taman was surprise how Samee was there. Samee ask Yukoon, “ Yukoon is that true, what you just say, so Ana forget all her memories?” Taman went up to Samee and pull her down to sit, then Yukoon answer, “ Yes, it’s true.” Samee was still shock.

Episode 15 preview:

> “ Poowin, so you say that me and you love each other a lot, before I get a car accident, then can you show me something that you and I love each other before?” Ana ask Poowin and Poowin is trying to think a way to lie to Ana.
> “ Who are you and you know me?” Ana ask Tamoon. Tamoon was upset.
> “ Ana, do you remember me?” Samee ask Ana.
> Taman hug Ana and say, “ Ana, remember you and me was cooking in here, in our back house?” Samee see Taman was hugging Ana, so she run to the garden and cry.
> “ Yukoon, I love you.” Ana say to Yukoon and kiss him on the cheek, and Tamoon was coming toward them and he see Ana kiss him.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies [Episode 15]

Episode 15:

At Queen Yanlla garden.

“ Poowin, so you say that me and you love each other a lot, before I get a car accident, then can you show me something that you and I love each other before?” Ana ask Poowin and Poowin is trying to think a way to lie to Ana. Then that time Tamoon come to QueenYanlla’s palace too, then he come and apologize to Queen Yanlla for his trouble, that he can’t marry Princess Ana. Then Tamoon went to the garden to find Ana. Then he saw Poowin and Ana, but he stay away and hide after a bush and spy on them. Poowin still trying to find a way to lie to Ana, and he did, then he say “ Ana, how about let me kiss you, I hope that this will regain your memory.” Poowin face is going closer to Ana and try to kiss her on her lip, then Tamoon come out from the bush and pretend that there is something wrong with Queen Yanlla. “ Princess Ana!, Ana!” Poowin and Ana was surprise by the shouting and they turn and it was Tamoon. “ Owh! Tamoon, how come you’re here?” Poowin ask Poowin, then Tamoon say, “ Poowin, uh, Queen Yanlla want you to go meet her, right now.” Poowin answer, “ Okay, [he turn to Ana and say] Ana, I’m going to go meet your grandma, okay and you stay here with Tamoon.” Ana was confuse, then Poowin left, and Ana look at Tamoon in a confuse face.

Then Tamoon come closer to Ana and say, “ Hi, do you remember me?” “ Who are you and you know me?” Ana ask Tamoon. Tamoon was upset. “ Uh, yes you do, but it’s better if I don’t talk about it.” Tamoon answer, then Ana ask, “ So do you and me are lover too?” Tamoon look at her and ask, “ You really don’t remember, I’m sure you do, Ana, you should.” the Tamoon shake Ana shoulder, and she shout, “ Ahh!, I’m dizzy now, please stop! My head hurt.“ Then Tamoon look into her eyes and say “ How come you don’t remember anything, I want you to regain your memory.” “ Really, then do I love you, Poowin say that he is my lover and we love each other a lot, but then a car come hit me, so I forget everything, and he try to kiss me, for making me remember.” Ana reply to Tamoon and he was shock and Ana smile to him and say, “ Poowin, is very cute, I like him.” Tamoon turn and face his back to Ana and say to himself, “ Why do he do this?” Ana walk to him and face him then ask him, “ Um, you’re Tamoon right?” He look up to her and answer, “ Yes, and what.” Ana turn to him, then kiss him and the cheek then she say to him,
“ One day, if I regain my memory back, I’ll know what happen between me and you, and this kiss is for your sadness, because you look sad, and I’m going to go now, bye.” Ana smile to him, then went away.

“ Ana! Ana!” Samee yell, then Ana heard Samee and try o ignore her. But Samee and Taman come in time, so Samee stop her and say, “ Ana!, you really lost your memory, how come tell me what happen?” Samee hug Ana. Then Taman ask Ana, “ Ana do you want to go to my house?” Ana look at him, and answer, “ You know me, [then she turn to look at Samee and say] and you know me too?” Samee and Taman was shock, and ask her, “ You really forget everything.” Samee cried to Ana.

At Lady and Lord Namart house.
At the back house kitchen.

Taman hug Ana and say, “ Ana, remember you and me was cooking in here, in our back house?” Samee see Taman was hugging Ana, so she run to the garden and cry. “ Taman, aren’t you going to follow Samee?” Ana ask, then he just forget about Ana and follow Samee. Ana walk around and to outside, then she see Yukoon and Tamoon was coming on the other side. “ Yukoon come closer and help me pretend.” Ana say. “ Yukoon, I love you.” Ana say to Yukoon and kiss him on the cheek, and Tamoon was coming toward them and he see Ana kiss him. Tamoon was shock and upset, so turn back and walk to the big house. “ Thanks, Yukoon.” Ana say and Yukoon reply back,
“ It’s okay, I’m willing.” Yukoon smile to Ana.

At Lady and Lard Namart house.
At the garden.

“ Why, I thought he love me.” Samee say to herself, and Taman come and here, and answer, “ I do love you, but I just trying to help Ana get her memory back and [he went closer to Ana and hug her] for you I love you, okay and I know that now you’re jealous of me, so don’t be mad, okay.” Samee smile and reply, “ Okay, but never do thing like that again.” Taman reply, “ Okay, if I do like that again, then you could punish me.” Taman still hug Samee and totally forget about Ana.

At Lady and Lard Namart house.
The big house.

“ Owh, Princess Ana, you’re here with who?” Lady Namart ask Ana, then Ana answer, “ You know me?” Lady Namart smile to her and say, “ Yes, I do, come here and have some dessert with me.” Lady Namart take Ana to have some dessert with her on the table. “ Uh, who are you, I’m sorry?” Ana ask, then Lady Namart answer, “ Oh yeah, I’m Lady Namart, Tamoon and Taman mom, so are you feeling better and regain some of your memories back?” Ana reply back, “ Yeah, [then Lady Namart was surprise and happy] feeling better, but my memories haven’t regain yet, [Lady Namart happy turn to sad], but I wish to regain my memories, but I’m scare that my memories might hurt me, when I regain it back.” “ Yeah, sometimes memories hurt you a lot, but you just have to try to forgive that memories and past.” Lady Namart say. “ Yes, I’m scare to be hurt too, a lot.”

Tamoon come to his mom and ask, “ Mom, who’s that?” then Ana turn back and say with a smile, “ You, so can you tell me about my memories with you?” Tamoon look to her smile and like her a lot, then Veeli also come and interrupt them, “ Tamoon! [then she see Lady Namart] Oh, hi Lady Namart, oh I mean mom.” “ Hello.” Lady Namart reply back. “ Tamoon, take Princess Ana back and I need to talk to Veeli.” Tamoon answer, “ Okay, let’s go Princess Ana.” Veeli cant say anything, then she just follow Lady Namart mom to her room.

In Tamoon’s car.

“ So how’s your relationship with Poowin and Yukoon?” Tamoon ask Ana, then she reply back, “ Um, for Poowin, he’s cute, but I think all he said to me is lies, [Tamoon smile and he’s happy that Ana know that Poowin is lying] and for Yukoon, he’s very nice and it seem like he and me are so close, so I think he’s my real lover.” Ana smile to Tamoon, then Tamoon smile to her and ask her, “ So how about me?” Ana turn to look at him, then say, “ You, handsome, seems smart, and cute, but you already have a fiancée, so I will think that you’re just my brother.” Tamoon was mad and shouted, “ Why, you think me as your brother only, why?!” then he turn the car around and drive Ana to there hotel beach. “ Where are you taking me too, Tamoon?” Ana ask him, then he smile to her, “ At the beach.” Ana smile and reply back with excitement,
“ Really, I really want to go to the beach.”

Episode 16 Preview:

> “ Queen Yanlla, Princess Ana call back and say that she’ll go to the beach with Tamoon and with others.”
Queen Yanlla was worry, but she trust Tamoon, so she’s okay with it and feel more relief.
> “ Tamoon, what are you doing?!” Ana yell at him, and he hug her tightly, then kiss her cheek for a minute.”
> “ Samee let’s go find Ana.” Taman reply back to Samee.
> “ Tamoon stop it, stop it, stop it, you don’t even love me!” Ana yell to Tamoon, “ And you lie to me, you don’t even love me, you love Veeli!” Ana and Tamoon was shock, and Ana turn her back to Tamoon and whisper to herself, “ Huh, I spill it out.”
> “ Why do you lie to me?!” Tamoon yell at her, “ If you didn’t tell me I’ll kiss you.” “ Then kiss me, here, kiss.” Ana show her lip to Tamoon, then he kiss and Ana open her eye really big and she try to squeeze herself out.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies [Episode 16]

Episode 16:

At the beach. At Tamoon family hotel.

“ Here, call your grandma that you’ll be staying here with me and friends.” Tamoon say to Ana.

At Queen Yanlla palace.

“ Queen Yanlla, Princess Ana call back and say that she’ll go to the beach with Tamoon and with others.”
Queen Yanlla was worry, but she trust Tamoon, so she’s okay with it and feel more relief.

Back to Tamoon and Ana.

In the hotel room. Tamoon and Ana have a room that have to bedroom. Then Tamoon go closer to Ana, Ana was turning to the window and look at the beach, and the nature. “ Tamoon, what are you doing?!” Ana yell at him, and he hug her tightly, then kiss her cheek for a minute.”
Ana was shock, then she turn around and look at him, in a cute shock face.

Back to Samee and Taman.

While they were hugging, Taman finally remember about Ana, then they both go find her, but she’s not there.
“ Samee let’s go find Ana.” Taman reply back to Samee. Then they both go into Taman car to look for Ana. They went to Queen Yanlla palace.

Queen Yanlla palace. In the living room.

“ Sorry Queen Yanlla, we accidentally lost Princess Ana.” Taman say and apology to her a lot. Then she answer,
“ Ana is with Tamoon at the beach and she want to have some break over there, if she could get her memory back.” Taman and Samee feel relief.

Back to Tamoon and Ana.

Tamoon push Ana to the bed and say, “ I love you, Ana, how come you keep doing this to me?” Ana look to him with a confuse face and reply, “ I did nothing to you.” Tamoon answer back, “ You kiss, you kiss, Yukoon and you use Poowin and Yukoon to make me hurt.” “ I never, I really don’t remember you and don’t know you, why do you say this to me?” Ana reply, then Tamoon answer, “ I will say more and also do more too!” Tamoon push Ana down and he was on top of her. “ Tamoon stop it, stop it, stop it, you don’t even love me!” Ana yell to Tamoon, “ And you lie to me, you don’t even love me, you love Veeli!” Tamoon stand up, then Ana pull herself up and stand up. Ana and Tamoon was shock, and Ana turn her back to Tamoon and whisper to herself, “ Huh, I spill it out.” “ You lie to me?” Tamoon ask Ana, then answer, “ No.” Tamoon come closer to her and she get a little bit scare, but still trying to act brave. “ Why do you lie to me?!” Tamoon yell at her, “ If you didn’t tell me I’ll kiss you.” “ Then kiss me, here, kiss.” Ana show her lip to Tamoon, then he kiss and Ana open her eye really big and she try to squeeze herself out.
“ Why do you do this?!” Ana yell, then he answer, “ Why, you force me to do it, I already say that for you to tell me the truth, or I’ll kiss you.” Ana don’t know what to do so she say in a nice voice, “ Please take me home.” Tamoon answer in a bad mood voice, “ No!” Ana was surprise and ask him, “ Why? Tell me.” “ Because I’ll make you fall in lover with me a lot, since you say that you lose your memory.” “ Ahh!” Ana was so scare that she faint. The next day, Ana wake up and see Wat and she was sleeping together, and Wat was hugging her tightly. Ana smile, then she was about to stand up, and feel something weird, then she look at herself and she was not in clothes. “ Ahhhh!” she yell and Tamoon wake up and look at her and say,
“ What?!” Ana frown at him and say, “ You still ask me what, what did you did to me?” “ Uh, uh, nothing, actually, I did nothing.” Tamoon smile to her, then she standup on the bed, and say, “ You, you, you disgusting, bastard, uh, and ewh!” Tamoon hold her foot and she slip down and the blanket went down too, and Tamoon see her, then he kiss her, but she look at him.

The next day. Tamoon and Ana live together and have fun together, then Queen Yanlla send some people to come get Princess Ana, since Tamoon already have a fiancée, and Queen Yanlla also find a new fiancée to Ana. Ana and Tamoon was holding hand and walk on the beach, then a man come and grab Ana from Tamoon and he and the other men hit Tamoon, and he was hurts o he can’t go after her. “ Let me go!” Ana yell, then they reply, “ Your grandma told us to come get you.” Ana was surprise.

Episode 17 Preview:

> “ Ana, meet Lord Nitipaisankul son, Moonthai.” Queen Yanlla say to Ana and he smile to her.
> “ Queen Yanlla, I love Princess Ana.” Tamoon reply back to Queen Yanlla.
>“ Ana, please be here with me.” Moonthai ask Ana, and Tamoon watch them from far away.
> “ Ana, can you please marry me?” Moonthai ask Ana, and Tamoon was by Ana’s side.
> “ It’s for two month and Veeli is not happening anything, so we won’t let Tamoon marry her.” Lord Namart said to Veeli’s parent.
> “ Yukoon, nobody want me!, I need someone who really love me now.” Veeli say to Yukoon and they both drunk.
> “ Ana , marry me?” Tamoon kneel down to Ana and propose to her.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what a short update...more conflicts, Tamoon is going to get married and the Queen wants Ana to marry someone else.
Can't wait for the next part^^

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies [Episode 17-Last]

Episode 17:

At Queen Yanlla palace.
In the living room.

Then Ana go to her room, and change, like what her grandma say. Then she come and sit next to her grandma.
“ Ana, meet Lord Nitipaisankul son, Moonthai.” Queen Yanlla say to Ana and he smile to her. Then Ana smile back. They introduce each other to each one, but Ana don’t find interest in Moonthai at all, and kept thinking about Tamoon, will he be alright and will he come back for her. For one hour, Lord Nitipaisankul and Moonthai went home.

Queen Yanlla turn to Ana and say, “ Ana, I know that you never lose your memory, but you just try to make Tamoon jealous, but he now have someone to marry, so you’ll have to marry with Moonthai and I’m sure he’s interest in you.” Ana look to her grandma and went down and sit on the carpet and say, “ Sorry grandma, for lying to you too, I really want Tamoon to come back for me, because I love him, grandma, please don’t force me to go marry Moonthai, I don’t even love him.” Then Queen Yanlla look at Ana, then say, “ Come sit here Ana, grandma is not mad at you anymore, but Tamoon already have someone to marry, and if you ruin their marriage it’ll make me a worse person, and everyone will look at you bad, but you could try your plan like you try on Tamoon and it work, you could try on Moonthai.” Queen Yanlla smile to Ana. Ana look up to her grand ma and say, “ Grandma, it won’t work anymore, because now I love Tamoon, and in my heart only have him, but if he really didn’t come back to me then, I’ll go marry Moonthai.” Ana say to her grandma with tears.

“ I’ll never let you marry that Moonthai guy, I come back for you Princess Ana.” Tamoon say, and walk to Ana and Queen Yanlla. “ Queen Yanlla and Princess Ana, I can’t stop him, so he push me, then he just rush in here.” the butler say to them. “ Go.” Queen Yanlla tell the butler and he go. Then Queen Yanlla look up to Tamoon and say,
“ You, go back, and marry that Veeli whatever girl.” Then Tamoon walk to them and sit next to Ana. “ Queen Yanlla, I love Princess Ana.” Tamoon reply back to Queen Yanlla.
Queen Yanlla turn to the other way, and say, “ You can’t the 2 nest month Ana is going to marry Moonthai, but if you really love Ana, you have to make me see that you really love Ana.” Tamoon and Ana look to each other and smile, then hug. Queen Yanlla look at them and say, “ I’m not trying to be nice, but I’ll give you [Tamoon] a chance, and this is the last chance.”

The next day, Moonthai come to Queen Yanlla palace and Tamoon was there too. Moonthai didn’t know that Tamoon was there too, and Moonthai walk to the garden and sit on the table.

“ Tamoon, can you go give me, my bag in your car?” Ana ask Tamoon, then he go. Ana wait and he hasn’t come yet, so she walk to the garden and see Moonthai, so she walk to him. “ What happen to you?” Ana ask Moonthai, then he turn and see her, then he answer, “ I was just looking at the water and think about my marriage.” Ana was confuse then she ask him, “ Marriage, does that mean that you don’t want to marry me?” He look up to Ana and say, “ No, it’s not like that, I was excited about are marriage and I want to tell you that I like you a lot.” he smile to Ana, then Ana smile back. Tamoon come back with the Ana bag, but he didn’t see Ana, so he went to look for her at the garden and see her with Moonthai. Then Ana was upset, because Moonthai like her now, but now she love Tamoon. So Ana turn back to go back.
“ Ana, please be here with me.” Moonthai ask Ana, and Tamoon watch them from far away. Moonthai catch Ana hand, then she turn back. Tamoon was jealous. “ Uh, Moonthai, can you don’t hold my hand?” Ana ask Moonthai, then he drop his hand and reply, “ Sorry, I really want you to stay here with me, and I want someone to comfort me.” Then Ana look and saw Tamoon looking at them, then she say to Moonthai, “ Moonthai, I’ll come back and bring something for you and me to eat, okay.” He answer, “ Okay.” and smile to Ana. Then Ana walk to the house and Tamoon walk back too.

“ Tamoon, you’re jealous, huh, that’s why you come spy on me.” Ana said to him, then he turn to her and reply, “ No, I’m not.” Ana smile to him and say, “ You are, just admit it.” Then he hug her and say, “ Ana, I really jealous of you, so don’t make me become crazy over you, because of jealousy.” Ana smile and look at his eye, then say, “ Okay, I’ll not, but you don’t make me jealous of you, okay, or I’ll go crazy too.” “ Okay.” Tamoon smile to her and kiss her forehead.

For a minute.

“ Tamoon do you want to go eat with me and Moonthai at the garden?” Ana ask him, then he stop hugging her and say, “ Well, I got to go home, since I came here to stay with you this morning and now it’s afternoon already, so I must go.” Ana look at him and reply, “ Well, look inside that bag.” Tamoon was confuse, but he went to look inside the bag and see a present, so he grab it out. “ You give this to me?” Tamoon ask her, then Ana answer, “ Yes, from me, and I made it by hand, and also with love.” Tamoon smile to her and kiss her cheek, then he hug her and say,
“ Thank you, and thanks for the love too.” Ana smile to him and reply, “ It’s okay.” “ I’ll go now, with my love present then.” Tamoon reply back, then Ana and say, “ Okay, bye, then, drive good.” Tamoon reply, “ Okay, bye.” then he smile to her and left. They didn’t know that Queen Yanlla was spying on them, up in the window.

At Lord and Lady Namart house.
In the living room.

Veeli parent and Veeli come to Tamoon’s house and talk with his parent about the marriage. “ It’s for two month and Veeli is not happening anything, so we won’t let Tamoon marry her.” Lord Namart said to Veeli’s parent. Veeli parent were shock, and her dad say, “ No, because it just only two month, if there’s anything happen later what will I put my face too.” Tamoon come in and say, “ For real I already went to check the camera in the hotel, and I did nothing to Veeli that night.” Veeli parent was surprise and look at Veeli and she was scare. Veeli parent ask Veeli, “ Is that true Veeli?” Veeli answer, “ Uh, uh, uh, uh, [she think to herself, if she said no, then maybe Tamoon will never trust her and love her again, then she answer] yes, it’s true dad and mom, and Lord and Lady Namart, I just want and love Tamoon too much that I have to make these things up, for him to marry me.” Veeli went to Tamoon’s parent and say,
“ Sorry, Lady and Lord Namart, for lying to you two, I’m really sorry, [then she crawl to her parent foot] mom, dad, I really sorry for making these lies up, but I just love him too much, I really sorry for make you two lose your face, sorry mom, dad, please forgive me.” Veeli head bent down to bow to his parent and tears . “ It’s okay darling, at least you tell the truth to us, then let everyone know after your wedding, mom and dad forgive you.” Veeli mom say to Veeli, then her dad say, “ It’s okay darling, I know that you love someone, who don’t love you, so you just use these kind of ways to get him, but never do this again, okay, and dad and mom will forgive you.”

Then she walk to Tamoon and say, “ Tamoon, I’m sorry for lying to you and your parent, I admit that I lie, but I lie because I love you.” Veeli cry to him, then Tamoon reply,
“ I know, it’s also my fault for making you love me too, I’m sorry.” Veeli hug him and say, “ Will you forgive me?” then he take her hands off from him and say, “ I will forgive you, but I don’t know about my parent and don‘t cry, okay.” he smile to Veeli and pat her head. “ Tamoon, me and your dad, will never be mad about love problem like this, and Veeli we already forgive you, when you admit the truth, so cont cry.” Lady Namart walk to Veeli and Tamoon and say that.

That night, Veeli call Yukoon to come meet her at the bar and to company her.
Later, about 30 minutes.

“ Yukoon, nobody want me!, I need someone who really love me now.” Veeli say to Yukoon and they both drunk.
Then Yukoon take Veeli to sleep at a hotel. Yukoon carry Veeli to sleep on the bed and cover her with a blanket so she’ll not be cold, then he look at her closely and say,
“ You, just don’t know who love you, but I want to tell you that, when I look at you, you look very pretty and cute every time, but sometime, you just too evil.” Then he knock down and sleep on the floor.

The next day at the hotel.

Veeli wake up and see herself sleeping on the bed, then she look around and there’s nobody, but her head is kind of hurt, because she drink too much liquid. Then Veeli come down, then she step on Yukoon and slip, so she feel down and kiss Yukoon on the cheek and it wake him up, and he look at her. Then Veeli sit up on him. Then Veeli feel that she need to throw up, then she throw up on his shirt. After she throw up she look at him, then say, “ Sorry, Yukoon.” Yukoon look at her, and reply back, “ it’s okay, I’ll clean myself up.” Veeli stand up, then she help Yukoon up, by holding his hand, but he was heavy so he fell on top of her, then they both need to clean each other up, because Veeli dress was nasty too.

At Queen Yanlla palace.
“ Tamoon, you did it, you show me that you really love Ana, then I’ll let you marry her.” Queen Yanlla say to Tamoon and he was happy, so he bent his head down to bow at Queen Yanlla, then he say, “ Thank you, thank you, thanks very much.” he went up to hug Queen Yanlla, then he say, “ I’m going to go, then.” he smile to her and he go, but he bump into the wall, then turn back to tell Queen Yanlla, “ I’m okay.” She say, “ Oh, then.” Tamoon went to the garden to see Ana, because she was with Samee and Taman at the garden.

At Queen Yanlla palace. At the garden.

Tamoon went to hug Ana and hold her hand and take her to a quiet place at the backyard. “ Ana , marry me?” Tamoon kneel down to Ana and propose to her. Samee and Taman follow them, and hide, and spy on Ana and Tamoon. Ana was surprise and happy, then she reply, “ Um, um, yes!” Tamoon was happy, then he out the ring on Ana’s finger and he went to kiss her cheek and carry her around a circle. Then Ana say to him, “ Stop, stop, I’m dizzy.” Ana smile to him, then he out her down and say,
“ I’m sorry.” then he kiss her on the lip and she open her eye really big. “ Yay! Hoo-hoo!” Taman and Samee yell at them. They’re surprise, then look at them, then Samee and Taman run to them and congrats them about their love. Moonthai watch far away to them, and Queen Yanlla come out and see him, then she say, “ Thank you, Moonthai for your help.” Moonthai reply to Queen Yanlla,
“ It’s nothing, it’s just something that will help me learn more about love, oh, yeah, Queen Yanlla, wait I need you to meet someone.” Then Queen Yanlla wait for a second, then Moonthai come with a lady. “ Queen Yanlla, this is my girlfriend Yana, she’s Lord Thomsanai daughter, and we have been dated for half of a year now.” Queen Yanlla smile to them and congrats them about their love.

They went over to Tamoon and Ana them. And they went to congrats them, then Ana and Tamoon know that Queen Yanlla is just trying to test the both of them, if they really love each other. Ana smile to Tamoon.

Back to Veeli and Yukoon.

They got to wear some new clothes, because their clothes need to be laundry. Then Yukoon drive Veeli back home, and her parent also like Yukoon too. And Poowin went to Korea since he didn’t get Ana, so he’s trying to find a beautiful Korean girl to be his girlfriend.

A month later.
At Tamoon and Ana wedding.

Lots of people come to Ana and Tamoon’s wedding and congrats them. After the wedding, Ana come to Tamoon’s room, and say, “ Oh, ho, your room look like this, it’s my first time coming in your room.” Then Tamoon hug Ana and lay her to the bed. “ Ana I will make love for you right now.”, Tamoon said and crawl up on her. “ No, don’t do this to me!”, Ana said, then she ran around the bedroom, and Tamoon follow Ana and try to catch her. He catch and she yell, “ Ahhh!” Everything, happens like her dream about Tamoon the first time.

For two month.

“ I can’t wait to know if are baby is a boy or a girl.” Tamoon say to Ana and hug her. Ana reply, “ What if it’s a girl?” Tamoon answer, “ If it’s a girl, or a boy I will always be happy with it and if it’s a girl, it will be pretty like you, or prettier than you.” he kiss Ana on the cheek. “ Oh, ho, really.” Ana say back, then he answer, “ Yes, really.” then he sniff Ana’s cheek. “ Tamoon and Ana!” Samee yell at them, then they turn back, “ Yukoon and Veeli have some news for us.” Then Yukoon and Veeli and Taman came out from the house. “ Ana and Tamoon, please come to my wedding.” Yukoon say to them and Veeli look at Yukoon, then to them. Ana and Tamoon was surprise, “ We will.”
Veeli ask Ana, “ Ana, how many month is your baby?” Ana answer, “ A month and a half.” then Veeli smile to her and say, “ I’m sure if it’s a girl, then it’ll be pretty like you and if it’s a boy it’ll be really handsome and cute like his dad.” Ana smile to Veeli, then say, “ Hope so.” Then Veeli turn to Samee and ask her, “ Samee have you pregnant, since you marry Taman, and I’m sure you’ll be pregnant.” Samee look at her stomach and reply back, “ Um, yes, for two weeks now.” Samee smile to Veeli. Then Tamoon went to hug Ana and she was sitting in the chair, and Taman went to hug Samee too, she was sitting on a chair too, and Yukoon went to hug Veeli and she also sit on a chair too.

“ Oh, yeah, Poowin, send me a picture of him and his Korean girlfriend, here.” Veeli say to them and take out the picture for them to see. “ She’s also very pretty too.” Ana said, then Tamoon reply, “ Not as pretty as you.” he kiss her half lip and Taman and Yukoon they say, “ Ohhh.” Ana turn to kiss Tamoon on the lip. Then he open his eye big and Ana open her eye, and they both kiss and smile.

The End….
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: Thank you for all the reader that read Princess Lies, i hope you all enjoy it and like it! My next fanfic story that I'll write is
Love Turn Us Back to History
, starring: Bie S., Aerin Y., Fang, Ton, New C.

@Shelly[Sherlyi]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what a cute ending. everyone ended up with someone. I'm so happy that Tamoon could prove that he loves Ana and that Veeli turned out to be a good person.

Thank you for writing a cute story. Can't wait to read your new one ^^

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
OMG WHERE WAS I WHEN U WROTE THIS!!
This is a wonderful story! Hehhehehe
I love when Ann forgot her memeories
and lied to everyone!! :thumbsup: