* Peung K. as Princess Ana/Kaew
* Prin S. as Taman
* Son S. as Poowin
* Natharika T. as Veeli
* Sinitha B. as Queen Yanlla
* Oh A. as Yukoon

Princess Lies Intro:

Princess Lies
A story about a princess that live with her grandma, because her parent pass away. Her name is Princess Ana, she like to talk alot and make fun alot, but when her grandma tell her that she have engage to a boy when she was little and now that boy is grown up and his parent and her grandma want them to marry. But Princess Ana ask her grandma that she want to know the guy first, so here it comes her fianc'ee Tamoon, a handsome, wise, and a rich family son. So Princess Ana and her grandma have a plan that will make them know if Tamoom only love Princess Ana because she's a princess, or is it he really love her. So Princess Ana lie to Tamoon family and Tamoon that her name is Kaew and that she's the main servant of Queen Yanlla, Princess Ana grandma. Then Princess Ana have to go live in Tamoon house, so hopefully the two will try to develope feelings for each other, but Tamoon already have a girlfriend. When Tamoon brother Taman come back from America he started to have feelings for Princess Ana, and Tamoon now started to get jealous.....

Will Tamoon win Princess Ana heart, or will he loose to his brother, Taman......

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
this sounds interesting. :D pepper and peung...i can see them in a lakorn together. hopefully they will make pepper p'ek again and not supporting actor.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies [ Episode 1 ]

Episode 1:

Princess Ana dream:

Princess Ana cry, “ Grandma, mommy and daddy will not come back, is that true?”, Queen Yanlla[ Princess Ana grandma] “ Little Ana, it’s true that your mom and dad will not come back, because they already die.” Princess Ana ran up to the coffin, “ Mom, dad, wake up, you two can’t leave me, mom, dad, wake up!”

[end dream]

“ Ana wake up!”, Queen Yanlla tell Ana, then she wake up and cry to her grandma. “ Grandma, I have dream again, about my parent funeral, when I was 5.”, Queen Yanlla answer, “ Ana, don’t cry and just go take a shower and come down stair and we’ll eat.”, Princess Ana answer,
“ Okay.”

Eating room:

“ Oh wow, today you finally wear the blue satin dress and it match you a lot.”, Princess Ana answer, “Thank you grandma, and you also look pretty as usual and everyday.” They finish eating. “ Grandma, I will go out to the garden and pick some flowers, for the Buddha.”, Ana tell her grandma, “Yes, sure, then I’ll waited for your return.”, Queen Yanlla reply.

Garden:

“ Princess Ana, do you want me to the big house to go get some more basket for you?”, one of the servant ask Princess Ana. Ana reply, “ Yes, sure and thank you.”, “Then I’ll go now.”, the servant said.

Living room:

“ So, Queen Yanlla, when will you like to start the marriage for the two children?”, Lady Namart ask Queen Yanlla. Queen Yanlla answer, “ Well I would love to start like around the next month, but…”, Lady Namart and Lord Namart, ask, “ But what?…”, Queen Yanlla reply, “ But I still need to ask Princess Ana, if she want to marry this next month, or next year, and where’s your son, Tamoon?”
“ Oh Tamoon wanted to look around the palace, so he took his way off, but are you okay with that, Queen Yanlla?”, “ Yes, I’m okay with that, I won’t be mad at him for just looking around in my palace.”, Queen Yanlla answer. “ Queen Yanlla, so where’s Princess Ana?”, Lady Namart ask. “ Oh, Princess Ana is still picking flowers at the garden.”, Queen Yanlla answer.

Garden:

Ana waited there and the servant haven’t come yet, so she went to the swing, that remember her when her parent still live with her and her mom swing her on the swing. Princess Ana went to the swing and swing, then she close her eye, and daydream. Few seconds later, a guy come close to Princess Ana, then he said, “ What are you daydream about?”, that makes Ana shock and open her eye, then she saw him, and open her eye really big. “ Who, who, are you?”, Ana ask the guy. “ My name is Tamoon, and is Lord and Lady Namart oldest son that just came back from England.”, Tamoon answer Ana’s question.
“ Oh, wow, I don’t need that much of information about you.”, Ana reply to Tamoon. “ Well, little girl, who are you?”, Tamoon ask Ana, “ I’m a girl, a teenage girl, and I’m a girl.”, Ana answer Tamoon and smile at him. He stare in a weird face at Ana and said, “ I meant what’s your name and your are, and sorry to confuse you in my question.” Then Princess Ana answer, “ Um, I’m not confuse about your question, but I just don’t really like to tell strangers my name and who am I.”, Ana reply back, Tamoon ask her,
“ You meant I’m a strangers, when I’m going to be a part of this family.”, Ana ask him, “ You said that you are going to be a part of this family?!”, then the servant that tell Princess Ana that she’s going to go get some basket, she come back and interrupt them, “ Ana, Queen Yanlla need you.”, then Ana turn to Tamoon and said, “ I got to go and you’ll never be a part of this family.”, Ana turn back to go to the palace. Then Tamoon said to himself, “ This girl is really tricky and very cute and plus pretty too.”, then he turn back to go to the palace too. And he saw that his parent is going out to the car so he follow them and gone.

Living room:

“ Queen Yanlla, Princess Ana come.”, one of the servant said. “ My darling Ana, well now is the time that I’ll tell you that-that you have a fiancée when you were 3, so now their son that is your fiancée, is grown, so now his family and me want you two to become a couple, I meant a marriage couple.” Princess Ana was shock. “ Grand-grand-grandma is it really true and you’re not joking right, because I don’t want to marry someone right now, and please grandma, please don’t force me into this marriage, please grandma.”, Ana please her grandma. “ But darling, I already accept their words.”, Queen Yanlla said.
“ Grandma, [Ana is going to cry], please grandma, I’m scare to go live with other family, and I’ll miss you.”, Ana tell her grandma. “ Ana, grandma just playing with you, so don’t cry, but you still have to marry Tamoon.”, Ana grandma said. “ Tamoon, oh that’s why he so conceited about his words.”, Ana said to herself. “ What did you said, darling?”, Ana grandma ask Ana. Ana reply, “ Nothing.”
The next day.

Ana dream:

“ Ana I will make love for you right now.”, Tamoon said and crawl up on her. “ No, don’t do this to me!”, Ana said, then she ran around the bedroom, and Tamoon follow Ana and try to catch her. He catch and she yell, “ Ahhh!”

[End dream]

Ana wake up from her bed and hold her clothes tightly. Then she run out of her bed and go to the bathroom and take a shower.

Eating room:

Ana came down stair. “Good morning, darling.” Queen Yanlla said to Ana. Ana still thinking about her dream and she entirely didn’t hear what her grandma said. “ Ana, Ana.”, Queen Yanlla said, Then Ana wake up from her thinking, then she said, “ Oh, grandma what are you going to say and I’m sorry, and good morning grandma.”
“ Come eat, sweetie.”, Ana grandma tell her. Then Ana go sit in the chair next to her grandma, then she ask her grandma, “ Grandma, I have a plan, so will you agree, or not and if you don’t agree then I’ll be upset at you.”,
“What then darling?”, Queen Yanlla asked Ana.
“ Grandma, as you and me could see that Tamine, or Tamoon, or whatever Ta, family, they might just want Ta whatever to marry me because I’m a princess, or I’m rich, but if you agree with my plan, then we’ll know the truth.”, Ana tell her grandma. “ Ana, his name is Tamoon.”, Queen Yanlla said, “ and I’ll agree with your plan.” Then Princess Ana tell Queen Yanlla her plan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 2 Preview:

> “Princess Ana has went to New York, yesterday, but I also have a girl that I would like you, Lady Namart to please take care of her for me, because I’m going to go to France tomorrow.”, Queen Yanlla said.
> “ Hello, [Ana sit down on the floor and bow at Tamoon family], Lady and Lord Namart, and Tamoon, my name is Kaewnaree, or call me Kaew as a short name of my name.” said Princess Ana as Kaew.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
interesting..lol.
but shes so paranoid of him and
had the funniest dream.update soon:)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i pity her, she lost her parents. damn, i'm gonna fall in love with Pepper all over again :wub:
she has one smart plan. can't wait XD

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies [ Episode 2 ]

Episode 2

The next day morning.

Living room:

“ Lady Namart, I have a news for you.”, Queen Yanlla said, “My, granddaughter, that is Princess Ana, she went to New York yesterday, but I also have a girl that I would like you, Lady Namart to please take care of her for me, because I’m going to France tomorrow.” Lady Namart was shock.
“But, Queen Yanlla, the next month is Princess Ana and my son wedding, and how could she do that, though, [Queen Yanlla stare at Lady Namart in a weird face] I meant that do Princess felt surprise so she went to New York for fresh air.”, said Lady Namart. Queen Yanlla answer, “ Well, yesterday I tell her the news about her wedding and she was shock as you said, so she ask me that she will like to spent like a few months in New York and other places, before she get marry, so she ask me that she would like the wedding to be next year in May, when the flower spring, so I agree with her question, so that’s why she went to New York yesterday, at 9:00 pm.” Lady and Lord Namart don’t know what to do and said so Lady Namart just ask Queen Yanlla, “ So where’s the girl that you want me to take care for you, Queen Yanlla and who is she though.?”, then Queen Yanlla answer, “ She’s my, um the main servant and she still young too, so I want your family to take care of her while I’m in France.” “ Yes, as your pleasure, I, Lady Namart are family will take care of her for you.”, Lady Namart reply. “ But, I want your family to take care of her the best, because I also love her like my children too.”, Queen Yanlla said to Lady Namart and the others. “ Queen Yanlla, I bring tea for you and your guest, so can I come in?”, Princess Ana said and while she was standing there ans ask Queen Yanlla, there was a cloth that hang there and cover her face. “ Yes, please come in Kaew.”, Queen Yanlla reply.

Ana came in the room and Tamoon stare at her, he was scare of her, don’t even like her, and looking at her in disgusting face. “ Kaew, sit down here.”, Queen Yanlla said. Then Kaew introduce herself to them, “ Hello, [Ana sit down on the floor and bow at Tamoon family], Lady and Lord Namart, and Tamoon, my name is Kaewnaree, or call me Kaew as a short name of my name.” said Princess Ana as Kaew.

Lady and Lord Namart and Tamoon look at Kaew in a weird face, then Lord Namart said to Queen Yanlla,
“ So this is the girl you want us to take care, while you’re gone?”, Queen Yanlla answer, “ Yes, and I know she’s a little ugly, unpretty, and dark, but she’s a really nice girl, and she take care of me really good, so I want you all to take care of her really good too, and respect her as if she’s your kid too.” Then Lord Namart said, “ Yes, Queen Yanlla, I and we will take care of her like she’s one of my kid too.”, then Queen Yanlla smile at Lord Namart and said to him,
“ Thank you very much Lord Namart, and I hope that Lady Namart and Tamoon will not broke you and their promise for me, that you all will take care of Kaew for me.” Then Tamoon answer, “ Queen Yanlla I’ll take care of Kaew and I’ll not disappoint your trust in me.”, then Lady Namart repeated what Tamoon said. “ Then Lord and Lady Namart tomorrow, I’m going to France at 3:00 afternoon, so tomorrow at 2:00 afternoon, come here and please come pick Kaew up and take her to live with you guys, then after that I’ll leave with trust to you all.”, Queen Yanlla said, with hope that Tamoon will fall in love with Princess Ana for real and not her richness, and her power.

The next day at 2:00 afternoon.

Princess Ana bedroom:

“ Grandma, I will miss you a lot though, even though you just go to Singapore, instead of France, but I’m still scare that they might treat me different if you’re not there with me.”, Ana said to Queen Yanlla. “ Darling Ana, if they did not take care of you very good, then write letters to me, or try to come here, or just find a way to contact me, okay.”, Queen Yanlla said to Ana, “ And go put on your dark makeup and your Kaew stuff.” Princess Ana go and put makeup on her and dress like Kaew. “ Lets go down stair.”, Queen Yanlla said.
Living room:

“ I trust you, and Tamoon, to take care of Kaew for me.”, said Queen Yanlla to Lord, Lady Namart, and Tamoon. They went outside and Kaew came out from the door, and bring her bag. “ Tamoon, can you please carry Kaew bag?”, Queen Yanlla said, and smile at Tamoon and Ana. Ana smile. “ Uh, yes, can you give that to me, please Kaew.”, Tamoon said with a unsmiling and unhappy face. Then Kaew smile at him, and he feel like he’s going to throw up.

Tamoon put Kaew bag at the back trunk, then Kaew hug Queen Yanlla then she went into Tamoon car. Tamoon parent came in one car and Tamoon came in the other car, so Kaew get to go with Tamoon in his car. “ Um, Lord Tamoon, do you hate me, because I’m going to go live at your house with you?”, Kaew ask. Tamoon reply, “ No, why do you think that I hate you, I’ll never hate a girl that have good manners like you.” “Really, then I’m feel better with those words, and I think that you might hate me, because I’m not pretty.” Kaew said. Kaew sit at the back seat and Tamoon is driving. While Tamoon’s driving and looking back at Kaew, he almost hit a girl.

They both came out from the car. “ Are you alright, I’m sorry.”, Tamoon said. “ Are you alright, do you want to go to the hospital?”, Kaew ask the girl. The girl answer, “ I’m okay, it wasn’t your fault and I just trip by myself, and thanks for your worries.” “So who are you and what’s your name, and how old are you?”, Tamoon said to the girl, then Kaew reply, “ You don’t have to ask her that much information about her, okay, she might get scare.” The girl look at them then reply, “ I’m a child that have no parent, or relative, no home, my name is Samee, and I’m only 17 years old.” Kaew reply, “ Oh wow, I just older then you like 1 year, and I’m 18, so do you want to go stay with me.”, then Tamoon look at Kaew and was mad at her, “Please, Tamoon, she have no parent and she’s have no place to live.”, then Tamoon don’t know what to say, so he just let the girl go with Kaew and him.

Reach Tamoon family house.

Outside Tamoon family house:

Tamoon parent came first, then a few minutes later Tamoon and Kaew come. They come out from the car and Lady Namart was surprise. “ Who’s this girl, my son Tamoon, and why do you take her here?”, Lady Namart said with shock. “ Um, mom, dad, this is a girl that I almost hit her and she have no parent, nor relative so I take her to come live with us, and her name is Samee.” Tamoon said. Lord Namart reply, “ [he look at Lady Namart] Honey, we also need some servant too, so let this girl Samee stay here with us, so that you could have another servant for you, and this girl could stay with Kaew at the back house because it’ll be Kaew only stay there, so I think that Kaew might not be brave enough to live by herself, so I’ll let Samee to company Kaew.”

Nighttime.

The Back house:

“ Huh, I can’t even open this, how come they lock so perfect that I can’t open it.”, Tamoon said to himself. Princess Ana was sleeping and she heard somebody trying to open the door, and she was about to go tell Samee, on the other room to wake up, but she think she might scare Samee about somebody trying to open the house door. Princess Ana already clear herself of Kaew, and already be her own self, so she also don’t want Samee to know the truth of her too, so she just went downstairs by herself. Then the door open, so Ana went and carry a vase in her hand. She see it’s coming closer, then she was about to hit it, but he come and turn on the light. So Ana stop and she look across the room and she see his back and know that it’s Tamoon. “ Oh, NO!” Ana said to herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 3 Preview:

> “Who are you?”, Tamoon said and hugging Ana’s from the back.
> “ Is there anything happen in here?”, one of the servant ask Tamoon and come in the house that Kaew live.
> Tamoon stare at Kaew and ask her, “ Yesterday, do you hear anything coming in the back house?”, Kaew answer, “ I do hear it, but I’m too scare to come out.”, Kaew was worry that Tamoon might know the truth.
> “ Tamoon, my lover!, I miss you so much!”, Veeli said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp Ana/Kaew disguised herself to be ugly...reminds me of that lakorn with Patson/Namfon and the remake Pat/Nat...so is Samee going to be an important character or is she just as support for Kaew as a friend?....can't wait for the next chapter, she went out without her Kaew disguise.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
she disguised herself?!
interesting....i wonder why
Tamoon was trying to open the back
door.can't wait!

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies [ Episode 3]

Episode 3

The Back house:

Ana try to ran up to her room, but she was too slowly and kind of loud, so Tamoon hear it and started to follow and catch her. “ No, what if he knows that I’m not Kaew, what will I do?”, Ana ask herself while running to her room. Tamoon caught her dress on the bottom, then he push her back and they both fall down the stairs. “ I’m sorry.” Ana said. “ Where are you thinking you’re going!”, Tamoon said “And who are you!?” Ana try to stand up and run and she also approve by standing up and run, but Tamoon stand up and catch her. “Who are you?”, Tamoon ask Ana and hugging Ana’s from the back. Their face were close to each other that Ana try to move her head, but Tamoon keep moving his head to the side where she move her head to and to see her face and who’s she. “ Can you please let me go?”, Ana said, Tamoon answer, “ Yes, I’ll let you go, if you tell me who are you.” [Still hugging her from the back.] “ I’m , I’m , I’m -”, Ana was about to tell him that she was Princess Ana, but she was lucky. “ Is there anything happen in here?”, one of the servant ask Tamoon and come in the house that Kaew live.

Then Ana step on Tamoon’s foot, and she run to her room. “Go catch her!”, Tamoon said and the servant did go, but he can’t find the girl that Tamoon tell him to catch. He come downstairs and tell Tamoon that he can’t catch her, because she disappear. Tamoon went up to every room that is open and he couldn’t even find her too, but he saw a hair clipper, that is a pink lily flower. So Tamoon pick it up, and just let Kaew and Samee sleep. Tamoon close the back house door, and went back to his room.

Tamoon’s room:

Tamoon put the hair clipper in his secret box. Then he face at the back house and the room that Kaew sleep in there.
He said to himself, “ How come I didn’t go wake them up, maybe the girl that I catch might be one of them, or in their bedroom, but I already have the hair clipper, so I hope this will make me know who’s the girl that I catch, and her hair smell so good, and her skin is so soft.” Tamoon went to sleep on his bed.

Tamoon’s dream:

“Who are you?”, Tamoon said and hugging Ana’s from the back. She turn around and it was the girl that he saw at Queen Yanlla garden and swing on the swing. “ You, how come you’re here?”, Tamoon smile at Ana. “ I’m Kaew.”, Ana said, then Ana turn into Kaew and smile at him. “ Huh, you’re Kaew!”, Tamoon said.

[end dream]

Tamoon’s house Eating room:

“ Go call Kaew to come eat with us.”, Lord Namart said to one of the servant. The servant went to the back house and tell Kaew to come eat. Ana already dress up as Kaew.
Kaew come in the eating room and Lord Namart tell her to sit, and she did. Kaew sit across form Tamoon. While eating, Tamoon stare at Kaew and look at her very strange.

After eating Kaew went to the kitchen and help the servant wash the dishes. Kaew finish washing dishes, then come out from the kitchen and is going to the back house.

The Back house front yard:

Tamoon follow Kaew and Kaew notice, so she turn back and see Tamoon. Then Tamoon stare at Kaew and ask her, “ Yesterday, do you hear anything coming in the back house?”, Kaew answer, “ I do hear it, but I’m too scare to come out.”, Kaew was worry that Tamoon might know the truth. Tamoon explain why he come to the back house,
“ Yesterday, I come to open the door, because I want to check on you and Samee, so don’t think anything wrong.”
Then Tamoon look at Kaew’s hair and there was also a hair clipper that she clip her hair and it’s also a lily flower too.
“ So you like lily flower hair clipper?”, Tamoon ask Kaew.
“Yes, I like it a lot, when I’m still a little kid my mom said to me that I’m like a beautiful lily flower to her, so I started to like lily flower hair clippers a lot, and I always wear it since then.” Kaew tell Tamoon and smile at him. Ana think to herself, what is she talking about, telling Tamoon something true about her.

“ Tamoon, my lover!, I miss you so much!”, Veeli said. Ana and Tamoon was surprise and Tamoon turn around and saw Veeli, so he went straight to her. “ Tamoon, I miss you so much, and how come you didn’t call me, when you already come back from England.” Veeli said, “ And who’s that ugly girl that you were talking too?” Then Tamoon turn around to Kaew and take Veeli to introduce to Kaew.
“ Veeli, this is Queen Yanlla special servant that she wanted us to take care of her while she [Queen Yanlla] went to France, and her name is Kaew, and Kaew this is Veeli, my girlfriend.”, Tamoon smile to Kaew and to Veeli then Veeli smile back.

Tamoon and Veeli turn their back to Kaew and went to the Big house where Tamoon and his family live. Then Kaew started to cry and upset. Kaew said to herself, “ He already have a girlfriend and he still wanted to marry me, I knew it that he will have a girlfriend and he’ll just marry me to use me, because I’m a princess and I’m rich, huh, what a disgusting man!, ahh!” then Samee come and ask Kaew,
“ What happen, are you alright?”, then Kaew was shock and she wash her tears with her hand and turn around to Samee and ask her, “ Did you hear anything I said, and I’m alright.” , Samee reply, “ I hear you said ahh [Kaew was scare when Samee said she hear Kaew said ahh] and that’s all.”
“ Huh.”, Ana said and feel more relief.

Two days later.

Ana still mad and upset, but she didn’t cry. Kaew went to the kitchen and help the servant cook. “Oh, ho, these foods look delicious, Kaew, you’re very good at cooking, can you please cook a lot so that we the servant can have some too?”, one of the lady servant comment Kaew. “ Yes, sure, I could cook for you guys more, but after I finish this, and auntie Komb, the servant that comment Kaew’s foods, can you please shred me some vegetables.” Kaew said,
“Auntie Komb, who’s coming today and how come we have to cook a lot?”, then auntie Komb answer, “ It’s Lady Namart youngest son, Taman, and he will come home today from America, so Lady Namart tell me to cook good foods, but I know that you could cook delicious foods, so I want you to do it, but are you fine with it?”, Kaew answer,

Episode 4 Preview:

> Auntie Komb ask Kaew, “ So what did your grandma said.”, Kaew reply, “ She said, that she don’t trust me with the stove, because I might burn myself.”, Kaew laugh and Auntie Komb said, “ I have a son that now, I think he’s 24, and when he still small, he have a child girl friend that she like to come and eat my food after school with my son, but one day my son came home and tell me that his friend will not come anymore, because she have to move school since she have to go stay with her grandma, so after that I never see that little girl anymore and her name was An, or Ana.” Ana was shock so she ask auntie Komb.
> Then Auntie Komb answer, “ My son name is Yukoon.
>“ Kaew, how come you never talk to me, I thought we’re friends?”, Tamoon said, and trying to find words to talk with Kaew. Kaew reply, “ We’re friends, really, I thought that we’re just people that know each other, but I think you should go talk to Veeli in the living room, because she might wait for you and I’m busy, can’t you see.”, Tamoon hold Kaew’s hand and he feel like he already hold her hand before, because her hand is so soft.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
oh, this is getting interesting.
another cast pop out and seems like Tamoon is falling for her :wub:

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies Main Cover Poster

Starring:
> Pepper R. as Tamoon
> Peung K. as Princess Ana/Kaew
> Prin S. as Taman
> Natharika T.[NamPeung] as Veeli
> Son S. as Poowin
> Mint C. as Samee
> Sinitha B.[Noon] as Queen Yanlla
> Oh A. as Yukoon

Pronunciation:

Tamoon - Tah-moon
Ana - An-na [i want to spell in different ways]
Kaew - [i'm sure everyone should know how to pronounce]
Taman - Tah-man
Veeli - Vee-lie
Poowin - Poo-win
Samee - Sam-mee
Queen Yanlla - Queen-Yan-La
Yukoon - U-koon

Princess Lies [Episode 4]

Episode 4

“ Auntie Komb I’m fine with it, and I want to cook a lot, but my grandma never let me cook, because she said-” [Ana remember that she isn’t suppose to say things like that], Auntie Komb ask Kaew, “ So what did your grandma said.”, Kaew reply, “ She said, that she don’t trust me with the stove, because I might burn myself.”, Kaew laugh and Auntie Komb said, “ I have a son that now, I think he’s 24, and when he still small, he have a child girl friend that she like to come and eat my food after school with my son, but one day my son came home and tell me that his friend will not come anymore, because she have to move school since she have to go stay with her grandma, so after that I never see that little girl anymore and her name was An, or Ana.” Ana was shock so she ask auntie Komb, “ Auntie, so what’s your son name?” Then Auntie Komb answer, “ My son name is Yukoon, but now he go and live with his uncle so he could go to college, I think this year is his 5th year in college, because he said that his child girl friend said that she wanted him to be a doctor that in the future he could help his family and her.” “So auntie, how come you didn’t go live with him?”, Kaew ask, Auntie Komb reply,
“ Because I’m use to live like this, so I’ll waited until he finish college and have a house then I’ll go live with him.”
“ Auntie Komb, Lady Namart said for you to bring the foods to the eating room.”, one of the servant said.

They bring the foods to the eating room and set it on the table, while Kaew was carrying one of the plate of foods in her hand, Tamoon was there and staring at her, and she just ignore.

Few minutes later.

Eating room:

“ Kaew, how come you never talk to me, I thought we’re friends?”, Tamoon said, and trying to find words to talk with Kaew. Kaew reply, “ We’re friends, really, I thought that we’re just people that know each other, but I think you should go talk to Veeli in the living room, because she might wait for you and I’m busy, can’t you see.”, Tamoon hold Kaew’s hand and he feel like he already hold her hand before, because her hand is so soft. Tamoon said to Kaew, “ Your hand is so soft, and I could see that you’re busy, but it doesn’t mean that I can’t talk to you, since you’re just a special servant of Queen Yanlla.” Tamoon making himself conceited. “ Take your hand off from my hand, or I’ll pour this hot food on you.”, Kaew warn Tamoon in a mad face. “ Okay, okay.”, Tamoon back off his hand. Kaew push him and put the food on the table, then she turn back and was about to slip, so Tamoon help her. They stare at each other for ten second, then one of the servant yell out, “ Lady, Lord Namart, and Tamoon, Taman is here!”, then Tamoon help Kaew get up, then Tamoon just run to the door and Kaew was about to say thank you, but Tamoon already gone.

Eating room:

“These foods are good.”, Taman comment Auntie Komb, then auntie Komb said, “ It wasn’t me the one who cook it was Kaew the one who cook.” Taman turn to Kaew on the side and said to her, “ Your foods are really delicious, can you teach me to cook, when you’re not busy, and who are you, though?” Taman smile at Kaew and Kaew also like him too. Lady Namart answer, “ This is Kaew, Queen Yanlla special servant and Queen Yanlla want us to take car of her, since Queen Yanlla is gone to France.”

They finish eating.

The Back front yard house:

“ Hey, Kaew.” Taman said, “ Auntie Komb said that you live here so I come here to give you something.” Kaew turn and answer, “ Yes, I got to live here and what are you going to give to me?” “ Well, I just know you today, but for your good food, I would like for you to accept this.”, Taman handed to Kaew, “ It’s a bracelet that I bought it for my fiancée, if I have one, but since I don’t have one then I’ll give it to you and can you please be my teacher for cooking too?” Ana stare at him.

Episode 5 Preview:

> Taman put on the bracelet to Kaew’s hand.
> Tamoon saw it and was thinking weird and confuse.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE AUTHOR NOTE FOR NOTICE:
I'm sorry this part will be on episode 7.
> “ First step, you shred the tomatoes, huh, what happen, are you alright, I shouldn’t let you shred the tomatoes, I’m sorry.”, Kaew said to Taman and hold his hand, then they look at each other.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies [Episode 5]

Episode 5

Still at the back house front yard.

Ana answer, “ Um, um, sure.” Ana smile at him. Taman put on the bracelet to Kaew’s hand. Then Tamoon is coming to the back house to comment Kaew about her foods, then Tamoon saw Taman put on the bracelet to Kaew’s hand and was thinking weird and confuse. Tamoon come to Kaew and Taman, “Oh, ho, brother Taman, you just come back for about 1 hour and you already give a precious thing to Kaew, [Tamoon look at her] a special servant of Queen Yanlla.” Tamoon said. Taman reply back, “ Kaew, I’m sorry about my brother’s words, and Tamoon, [Taman turn to Tamoon] I give this to Kaew, because at first I thought that I’ll buy this for my fiancée, but when I know that mom ask you to be my fiancée, fiancée, then I just give this to Kaew for her delicious foods.

Ana was shock and surprise, that her true fiancee was Taman not Tamoon, but they switch it, when Taman is still in America. After Tamoon heard the words, that Taman said to him, he lose and just turn around and walk, then he turn back and said, “ Even though I didn’t get to be your fiancée, fiancée, she still will just go to New York.” Then Taman was shock and ask his Tamoon, “ What!, you said that Princess Ana went to New York, because of this marriage?!”

Tamoon answer, “ Yes, yes, because she don’t want to marry since she just 18, so she tell Queen Yanlla, that you, or me and her will marry next year.” Taman still shock, then he said to himself, “ I like her, when she was 6, and now she run away to somewhere else, and I thought she also like me too.” Then Tamoon answer, “ Hey, she did not run away, she just going to New York for fresh air, before she’ll get to marry a rich dude, okay, so don’t be sad, or upset at all, and I think you think that you’re too good looking that she’ll like you, but brother you need to know that girls don’t have the same taste like you, so stop being upset, [then he turn to look at Kaew and said] Kaew please take care of my brother, and be his best buddy, okay.”, Kaew answer,
“ Um, sure.” Kaew started to like Taman.

Tamoon turn around and walk to the big house. Kaew try to comfort Taman. “ Taman, don’t be upset, there’s plenty girls that’s out there and also like you too.” Kaew said and smile at him, Taman reply, “ But I like Princess Ana since I was 9 and that time she was 6, and I thought that since we have play for once together, she’ll like me.”, Taman turn to Kaew, and look straight into her eye, for a moment he come closer to Kaew, then he hug her tightly, and said,
“ Kaew, can you be my best friend from this day on, and please don’t hate me.” Kaew was shock, but she was happy that Taman hug her, then she start to daydream.
“ Kaew, Kaew, are you listening to me?”, Taman trying to know if Kaew hate me, or not. Then Kaew wake up from her daydream then reply, “ Yes, I’ll be your best best friend forever.” then she smile.

Samee come and interrupt them. “ Kaew, what are you doing?” Samee smile at Kaew and raise her eye brow. Then Kaew and Taman stop hugging each other, then Taman turn around and Samee see him. Samee have like and fall in love with his lip, then Samee ask Taman, “ Uh, uh, um, oh, uh, you, you are Taman, right, then one, that, that just cam back from America?” Taman answer, “ Yes, and you are?” he look confuse. Samee reply and smile at him,
“ I’m Samee, a girl that Tamoon and Kaew have help me, from the street.” Taman said, “Oh.”, then he turn to Kaew and said, “ Kaew, tomorrow I want you to teach me how to cook, and I hope that I’ll not bother you.”, Kaew reply,
“ Yes, sure, I’m free mostly, because Lord and Lady Namart don’t really ask me to do anything.” Kaew smile at Taman.
Then he walk away.

Samee tell Kaew to go inside the house and she want to tell Kaew something. “ Kaew, I trust you a lot, that I want to tell you this.”, Samee said, and Kaew ask, “ What are you going to tell me about?”, Samee answer, “ I trust you that I want to tell you that I like, like Taman.” Kaew was shock and said, “ What?!”

Episode 6 Preview:

> “ What happen, do you like Taman too?” Samee ask.
> “ I want to tell you something Samee, you trust me and I also trust you too, I want to tell you that, that the truth of me is…”
> “ What, she’s Princess Ana?” Taman whisper to himself, while he’s listen to Kaew and Samee conversation.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
interesting..Samee likes Taman.
and Taman will find out that she is
Princess Ana in the next Episode..
hurry and Update:)