Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

jakjann

Jakjann
Short Story

Proong Nee Ghor Ruk Tue is a Love story between Poramin ( Pong Nawut ) and Keawkunya ( Aom Phiyada ) Love couple that want to marry eachother but Putthamat ( Pin Keatmanee ) older sister from Poramin, she misunderstand that Kingkaan, older sister from Keawkunya has a love-affair with her husband Piput ( James Ruengsuk) because of this she had killed Kingkaan and the love between Poramin and Keawkunya have to chang.

Proong Nee Ghor Ruk Tue is a love story between two men, too. And the 2 that accept this role are O Anuchit and Fluke The Star 5

Genre: Romantic - Drama

Starring:

Pong Nawut Gunratthanaruk as PORAMIN
Aom Phiyada Akkaraseranee as Keawkunya
Pin Keatmanee
James Ruengsuk Loychusuk
O Anuchit Sapunpong
Peemai Sumonrut
Peck Premanut ( Peck OIC)
Fluke The Star 5
Mod Gunya

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, aom dies at the end??? WTF!!!! AAAHHH! but no words can describe how happy i am today to see those pics! PONG and AOM are sooo cute!!!! aom's sooo gorgeous! love that dimple! thanks!!!!!

jakjann

Jakjann
Aom dies at the end???? No idea must wait of the drama when it is on air... Kingkaan the sister from Keawkunya die...

jakjann

Jakjann
Daras

Pong Nawut

Aom Phiyada

Peemai Sumonrat

Peck Premanut

Mod Gunya

Fluke The Star 5 ( I can not understand why khun boy chose him act beside Pi O...and pair up with Pi O -.-´´)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg i love the cast! i kind of wish that aom got with james though lol oh wells. cant ask for too much.

thanks jakjaan