Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
You could always make softsubs for it like I did for the entire PNGRT subs. You can turn it on or off via YouTube's caption thing. So if the subs get in the way..you can turn it off and if someone wants to read the lyrics, they can turn it back on.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone. So the MV is finished but I am in the process of learning how to do the soft subs that Kudaranai suggested. BTW, thank you for the suggestion Kudaranai. Hopefully, it won't take me too long to do. Talk to you girls later. :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I feel so giddy just knowing it's done. EEEeeeeee~~~!! I want to learn how to do soft-subs too. I do a lot of editing work for another subbing group, but i've never timed or encoded.xD But anyway, so exciteddddd! ~~Shirtless Bor...* :rolleyes: *

P.S.
I wonder when i'll get to my MV(s).... I found a really beautiful song that i want to use, but i suck at video editing. >____>

C123

sarNie Hatchling
ah, soft subs! thats a really good idea!

yay! now that the MV is finished i can't wait till the soft subs are completed!

:)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ariya, you're killing me. Yes indeed i took a peek and ohhhh, i love the MV. I can't wait for the translations!! I want to snatch Bor right out of the screen. Our sexy, very sexy, Bor... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the recommendation Kuda, i will look into the program! :D

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, you are too fast for me. I already did the subs but it's not working so here's the song translation for the time being. Sorry about that girls. I meant to have everything up and running for you. Now go back and rewatch it Songie now that you understand the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3pmcLCY8Fo Sexy/Shirtless Bor MV

You're the only one who can melt my heart.
If you were to do this to someone, they may not love it.
Looking at me, I may seem fine.
Who says that finding a nice guy is easy?
You give only the good things to me in every second.
I know well that I'm not dreaming
because my heart's saying that I love you
And it's like the signal from within that says it's time to give my life to this person.
I'm all ready.
Ready to do anything.
I'll do anything to make sure our hearts won't fall apart.
I only ask you to not change or distant your heart.
Our love will never change.

During day time, I'm missing you.
During bed time, I'm dreaming of you.
Please tell me honestly again, say it slowly so I'll know.
You've always been good to me
Always in a good mood with no problems or complaints.
You give only good things to me in every second.
I know well that I'm not dreaming
because my heart's saying that I love you
And it's like the signal from within that says it's time to give my life to this person.
I'm all ready.
Ready to do anything.

Rap:
I'd have enough with just you
You're the only one I'm waiting for
Since the day I have you, ever since the first time I met
you, my life had changed.
I will not change my mind from now on.
We'll have enough happiness with just the two of us.
Because every time you're not beside me, do you know that my
heart almost stop?
Thanks to the thing that makes us meet, and I promise that
from today on, I will love you every day.

I'm all ready.
Ready to do anything.

Song translation by Cecilia / ATEAMForum

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
Hi,girls.I enjoyed shirtless Bor's MV really much :rolleyes:
I've finished my MV already,please check: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yis49mrbo1Y
And I added song translation into info box,I hope my poor translation can help you catch on the meaning of songs. :blush:
Anyway,hope all of you like my work!

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Our Bor and Kaew MV collection is building up!! I can't wait to make that fan page on borkaew.com.xD For right now though, i'm going to go off to do some hardcore research. >< I loved your MV too Mandy. Watching Bor and Kaew MVs make me breathless all over again. :rolleyes: Thank you for all your hard work in showing everyone how appreciative we are of beautiful Bor and Kaew's love..

looksy

sarNie Adult
Definately, I loved Mandy's MV. It was breathtaking, just like Bor and Kaew's love. Thank you Mandy and I'm glad that your computer is working again.

I love all of these dedications to Bor and Kaew. So far I counted 9 MV's including my 3. Well, the sexy/shritless one last night was only for Bor but we'll count it too.

Girls, I must tell you that I had so much fun working on that MV. Thank goodness for the island scene b/c I got so many clips from that ep. I really do love all of Bor's expressions: his angry faces, deep jealous stares, the way he rolls his eyes at Kaew in the island scenes (cracks me up), and how can I forget his sexy smirks. *Sighs*

I was so lucky to stumble onto that song b/c it really was perfect for the MV. I loved it that the song was sensual, upbeat, in a sort of dreamy way that the singer was admiring the guy she was in love with so it seemed perfect for Bor. I loved it that she had those "sighs' in the song b/c it made it like Bor takes our breath away just us thinking about him and he does. He really does. Love him.

You know, although the breakup was so heartbreaking and sad, it actually made Bor an even stronger man and did him some good. He was such a sweet and perfect boyfriend at the beginning and after the breakup, he was still able to retain his good qualities but with a different sort of sterness. He learned how to be aggressive in order to take charge of the situation and I find that so sexy in a man. Again, I can't help but think about these things as I'm making these MV's and this is the only place that I can really randomly share my thoughts on Bor and Kaew. :D

BTW, thank you everyone for all of your kind words on my MV. I got some really good feedback. What a wonderful idea Songie and Kudaranai to have an MV of just sexy/shirtless Bor. One girl Private Messaged me saying that she was "ok" and had regained consciousness after she fainted from seeing all of Bor's shirtless scenes. :lol:

PS. I plan to still put the subs on the MV and I need to re-edit it b/c I noticed that there were some editing mistakes. The funny thing is, I checked it like 5 times to make sure that everything was ok but didn't see the mistakes until it got uploaded. I guess I got distracted by Bor and didn't notice the mistakes. :p

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Goodness Ariya, if i'm already having so much fun watching that sexy Bor MV, i can only imagine the amount of fun you were having~~ cutting each scene and staring at Bor all day. :lol: I posted it on my facebook and re-watched it again just now; i am giggling to myself; it's a blushing kind of giggling.xD Bor wouldn't be so sexy if it wasn't for Pong. They both make the other a much better man.xD Pong wouldn't be as sexy without Bor. I think not only did Pong breathe life into Bor, but Bor did the same for Pong. I wouldn't be able to respect and admire him [as much] as an actor if he hadn't taken on the role of Bor.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, I must tell you that I had too much fun. At times, it almost felt sinful staring at him for so many hours. LIke I told you before, I often found myself mumbling "he's so hot!" as I was editing the clips. And all of those expressions, OMGosh they were so cute and sexy at the same time. You know this has got to be my favorite MV out of the three that I've done. Maybe b/c I had so much fun making it. I giggled like a school girl and blushed so much. :blush:

And my favorite part was when he was taking his shirt off, I was like "take it off Bor" b/c it was like a strip tease with the music and all. :lol: :lol: I could not stop blushing. It was too much fun making this MV. I can not explain to you all how I could just not stop giggling and blushing. Thank goodness no one was home to see me make a fool of myself.

It is so true Songie what you said about Bor also breathing life into Pong. I never thought of it that way. Bor has really allowed Pong to step it up a notch as an actor. Love Bor and Pong, but you all know that I love Bor a tad bit more than Pong. :p

PS. If you guys have a chance, please take a look at my youtube channel. One of my youtube buddies got someone to do a wallpaper for us and it is so awesome. She is like a pro at it. i wish I could share it with you girls but it's not mine to share. But please take a look b/c it is so beautiful and scroll all the way down to see the full image. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/peekabooviewer

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ariya, that really is beautiful. :blush: I'm going to go home and have my sister make me a wallpaper too.xD You know, i really want to make an MV. I have the song that i want to use, some scenes in mind.. but really, i am such a loser when it comes to video editing. =( I hope i can get to it soon. I'm very sad that i can't spend a large amount of time working on something PNGRT-related anymore. When it comes to PNGRT, i like to give it my all. I hope i'll get a longgg break soon.

So for now, i'm relying on PNGRTers to treat me with yummy goodies! I love everyone for making me smile everyday with PNGRT-related news. <3

P.S.
I wish she could've used Bor and Kaew's wedding photo for the wallpaper. I ADORE it.~~ Of course, it's not like it's a surprise (my avatar). :p

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Looksy, the wallpaper is awesome! i love ANYTHING PNGRT-related or more specifically Bor/Kaew related :p
be it MVs, wallpapers, images, avatars, signatures..just about anything :p
remember how i was learning how to use photoshop? since my old comp died, i lose motivation to continue using it, BUT, one of these days, i will learn how to use it so i can work on banners to share with u all...*sighs*
Songie has shared with us the borkaew site, Looksy - her wonderful MVs, Mandy912 - shared with us her MV and also the gif of the epic scene, Kudaranai - all the effort taken to translate PNGRT :)

*motivation, please come to me!*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwe.. Looksy.. the wallie is so pretty! i miss seeing breeze's work ^_^.. her mvs are hot too!!!

so i decided to continue from ep 2.. etc.. but **coughcough** i couldnt really enjoy it much.. so my friend *coughcough choua* said that fluke/oh meets in ep 5 so i was like.. i'll start there and omg!!!!!!!!!! i love their scenes.. lol.. oh man.. lol... i'll try to continue the rest later... hehe..

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^I've actually watched Kong+Pee cuts all the way to episode 20 before I started subbing and watching it from the beginning. It was good, but watching it with the backstory with Por+Kaew makes it all even better.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know where I can watch the Nusaba & Suntesouk older version of this lakorn?
I really wanna see it. :)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
From my understanding, i thought PNGRT wasn't a remake..

I agree with Kudaranai. I don't think Peewit and Kong's relationship would be so intriguing without the history of Bor and Kaew. Bor and Kaew's story somewhat adds fuel to Pee and Kong's story, but at the same time, their relationship allows for Pee and Kong to have the willpower to continue loving each other (because they don't want to "end up" despising the other). I don't think we can go without crediting Bor and Kaew.

There goes my ranting again. Don't get me wrong, who cannot love Pee and Kong??xD I just get very saddened and disappointed when viewers dismiss Bor and Kaew's relationship in PNGRT. They're my sweethearts!