Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
No problem yangcuiv. I'm just glad that you love PNGRT, too and I cried a lot too watching this lakorn

You guys, I just realized something. The lakorn Kha Khong Khon that is rumored to star Pong and Noon, well this is the lakorn that Pong and Aom was supposed to star in but then changed to PNGRT. OMGosh, since the pra' nangs for this lakorn have not been confirmed, wouldn't it be great if it was Pong and Aom.....hehe. Songie, let's pray to the lakorn gods.

P.S. I've already started a thread for Kha Khong Khon at the currently broadcast and new lakorn section here at sarnworld, if you're interested.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
thanks dear looksy for updated the news about aom and pong.

It seems Pong will have several lakorns coming soon, I'm very interested in him new paring with Paula and Noon w(if it's ture, it's a remake,right?).
and for aom, althouth I can't wait to see her new lakorn (maybe can airing on October),but I more hope can hear the news she have a baby early.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Good to see you here Lucy. Yes, Kha Khong Khon is a remake of Suntisook and Nussaba's old lakorn (the lakorn that our Pong and Aom team was originally supposed to star in :p). So far, from what I've heard of the storyline, it's seems to be really good. And like I mentioned on the Kha Khong Khon thread, if Pong and Noon gets confirmed for this lakorn, it would be great, but I would be in lakorn heaven if it was our dearest Pong and Aom team. I'm still crossing my fingers for that since they originally planned to do this lakorn together.

Cecily

sarNie Egg
:) hello,I'm new members ,I'm from China, I like pong and aom very much ,like their performance.I'll support them forever .

looksy

sarNie Adult
:) hello,I'm new members ,I'm from China, I like pong and aom very much ,like their performance.I'll support them forever .
Welcome to the PNGRT thread Cecily. As you can see we love Pong and Aom here and we are waiting for them to pair up again. When did you see PNGRT? I know that it recently aired on Chinese tv. Is that when you watched it or did you watch it last year when it was airing? :D

Cecily

sarNie Egg
Hehe,thank you looksy,i saw this lakorn about April this year on the Internet.PNGRT was aired on ANHUI TV & JIANGSU TV of china.And there have a lot of fans of Pong&aom in china.We hope Pong and aom can come to china also .hehe .Recently,Aom's "La Ong Dao" will palying CCTV-8 of china.I'm so exciting. :D

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh, I see. I'm happy to hear that Aom's lakorn will be showing in China, too. I hear that Pong's lakorn Baung Rak Gammathep will also air on August 18th on Chinese tv, also. Both lakorns are very good, but of course, PNGRT is my favorite lakorn. Bor and Kaew hold a very special place in my heart. That's wonderful that Pong and Aom have a lot of fans in China.

I'm so happy that you found us here at sarnworld. I'm a diehard fan of PNGRT and I always love meeting new PNGRTers(it's our term for those that love PNGRT :p ). You must share with us some of your most favorite scenes from this lakorn.

Also Cecily, there is a website dedicated to this lakorn. It was started by a fellow PNGRTer. Here's the link if you want to check it out. We actually just finished a fan mail project for Pong and Aom a couple of months ago. It's too bad that you weren't here to join in on the fun.

http://borkaew.com/

Cecily

sarNie Egg
Hi Looksy,PNGRT is my favotite lakorn also ,Pong is so soulful,and Aom is beautiful.I love them so so so so much.hehe...

I cant open the website www.borkaew.com ,i dont know why. :rolleyes:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Cecily, I love how you describe Pong's acting in PNGRT. Pong really "wowed" me in this lakorn. I love the Pong and Aom pairing. I can't see any other two actors portraying Bor and Kaew better than them. The way that their characters looked at each other on-screen just takes my breath away. Pong and Aom are my favorite on-screen couple and I can't wait for them to pair up again. :D

I wonder why you can't open up the site. I clicked on the link and works for me. I'm sorry you can't access it.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Welcome all new PNGRTers!!

Ah, i always feel the same sentiments when i come in here again..

For some reason, i'm not as excited as i originally thought i would be for Pong's new lakorns this year.XD Boo, i'm such in denial. X( Please forgive me. Hehe. For now, i am trying to resist watching PNGRT again. I know that it if i start, i won't be able to focus on anything else in my life, so i have to be careful. *yearning*!!!

... Bor is such a passionate lover. *drools*

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm probably the only lakorn watcher that hasn't watched this lakorn. I don't like the storyline very much, even though i love Aom and Pong, i'm not very happy with exact lakorns now adays :huh:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Welcome Cupid Candy!

Actually, we get that a lot in this thread haha. It's ok if the lakorn storyline is too heavy for you, but you won't ever know if you'll like it until you actually watch it in its entirety. I'm very sure that there's a pretty good reason (or reasons) why PNGRTers become so attached to this lakorn.XDXD I'll just say that Bor makes Pong such a good man (not that he isn't already.. Usually, it's the actor defining the character, but i think it's reciprocal here).

Also, i guarantee you that you're not the only lakorn watcher who has yet to see this lakorn.
.. PNGRT is so underrated.. o_O Don't remind me. :(

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'm probably the only lakorn watcher that hasn't watched this lakorn. I don't like the storyline very much, even though i love Aom and Pong, i'm not very happy with exact lakorns now adays :huh:
Cupid Candy, since you already love both Pong and Aom, you should definitely give this lakorn a try. I recommend this lakorn with all of my heart. PNGRT has become my favorite lakorn and has solidified Pong and Aom in my heart as Bor and Kaew. In my opinion, PNGRT is Exact's most beautiful lakorn to date. You have nothing to lose by giving this lakorn a try and so much to gain from it.

Let me give you an example of how wonderful this lakorn is. A huge fan of Aom and Tik on youtube ( I say huge b/c this person actually named his/her account after Aom and Tik ) posted a comment at the teaser of PNGRT saying that this lakorn didn't seem too interesting and that the love between the two pra nangs didn't seem that great. Well, a couple of weeks ago, this person posted a comment at my fanmade MV for this lakorn saying ( and this is the exact quote ), "love this lakorn! one of aoms best lakorns ever!!!!"

This lakorn has the power to change minds and I hope that you will at least give it a try b/c I think that it could change yours too, especially if you already love both Pong and Aom.

But yes, like songielove said, don't mind us. We are in love with this lakorn and we just wish that more would give it a try. If you do give it a try, please come back here and share your thoughts with us.

... Bor is such a passionate lover. *drools*
Haha Songie, I see you looking at my Bor and Kaew banner again. I agree, Bor is a very passionate lover. It's all in the way he looks at Kaew. It just makes you melt and makes you realize how really strong Kaew is to have refused him for so long. What I love about that banner is that it captures two of most squealworthy moments from this lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Cupid Candy, since you already love both Pong and Aom, you should definitely give this lakorn a try. I recommend this lakorn with all of my heart. PNGRT has become my favorite lakorn and has solidified Pong and Aom in my heart as Bor and Kaew. In my opinion, PNGRT is Exact's most beautiful lakorn to date. You have nothing to lose by giving this lakorn a try and so much to gain from it.

Let me give you an example of how wonderful this lakorn is. A huge fan of Aom and Tik on youtube ( I say huge b/c this person actually named his/her account after Aom and Tik ) posted a comment at the teaser of PNGRT saying that this lakorn didn't seem too interesting and that the love between the two pra nangs didn't seem that great. Well, a couple of weeks ago, this person posted a comment at my fanmade MV for this lakorn saying ( and this is the exact quote ), "love this lakorn! one of aoms best lakorns ever!!!!"

This lakorn has the power to change minds and I hope that you will at least give it a try b/c I think that it could change yours too, especially if you already love both Pong and Aom.

But yes, like songielove said, don't mind us. We are in love with this lakorn and we just wish that more would give it a try. If you do give it a try, please come back here and share your thoughts with us.

Haha Songie, I see you looking at my Bor and Kaew banner again. I agree, Bor is a very passionate lover. It's all in the way he looks at Kaew. It just makes you melt and makes you realize how really strong Kaew is to have refused him for so long. What I love about that banner is that it captures two of most squealworthy moments from this lakorn.
We'll see, i have a full lakorn schedule right now, maybe when i'm bored i'll watch this. I need to catch up on Sai Soke and other lakorns

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ello everyone.. it's been a long while since i dropped by in here..

sadly watching this lakorn was unsuccessful >_< i totally dropped it since a long time ago like during ep 5? iono .. but it's probably because i dropped out of a lakorn phase for quite some time already.. hmm.. i really gotta get back into it..

im actually excited for pong's new lakorn with paula.. I SUPER DUPER LOVE HER!! <3<3<3

looksy

sarNie Adult
Aikoden, I just knew that you would get sidetrack. That's ok, just pick up PNGRT whenever you are in the mood for a good satisfying love story.

Anywho, Pong's Fanpage on Facebook is a buzz with the news that he will go to Beijing later this month for a fan meeting. From what I heard, PNGRT did so well there, along with his other two previous dramas that aired there, that they invited him for an appearance. Songie, if Pong ever comes to the LA area, you and I will just have to get together to go see him. I would definitely go with my copy of the PNGRT lakorn magazine and have him autograph it. :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so greedy, i want Aom with Pong!! :lol: That sounds awesome!! Fans in Beijing are so lucky. Cherish him for us, will you? :rolleyes:

Even though i'm sad after reading your comments.. [You don't have to tell us if you're neglecting PNGRT!] as a PNGRTer, i will still love you.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes, Pong's fans in Beijing are so lucky. I'm so jealous of them. I can't wait to see the pics from that fan meeting when it happens. Speaking of Pong, I don't know if you know this but I read that he is nominatedfor Sexiest Male in the 7th Annual Hot Awards. Of course, I hope he wins. :D

I don't know about you girls, but I still get very excited when I find pics and articles on PNGRT. So you can imagine how delighted I was to find these behind the scenes pics below. It's from ep 28. The pic was taken before Kaew accidentally pushed Bor onto the food and got his shirt slightly stained. :lol: :lol: The reason I know is b/c Pong's shirt isn't stained, yet. The second pic is of Pong doing last minute push ups to prepare for his big reveal when he takes off his stained shirt. Gollie, that scene was hilarious. I still get a good giggle just thinking about it.
*Sighs* My beloved PNGRT. :p

credit: Pong Nawat's Facebook

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
WOW, looksy,I never see these pictures before, thank you very much!
I also Laugh out when I saw the second one, I remembered AOM has joked with PONG about his doing at that time,right? hahaha...my PNGRT couple!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes Lucy, only us diehard fans of this lakorn will remember that behind the scene's story when Pong did those push ups b/c he wanted to make sure that he was fit and firm for his shirtless scene and Aom says to him jokingly, "it's too late Pong." You can imagine how thrilled I was to find the actual photo to go with the story. *Sighs* Our beloved PNGRT couple. :p