Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh boy im dying to see them especially with the great cast! wow, aom has age quite a bit..she still look cute though

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Love those pictures! OMg Sexy Pong....It makes me watch it even more now!!! Thanks for sharing ^_^

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
i thought that ching chung was gonna end this week and that this lakorn would start on mon oct 26, but it doesn't seem that ching chung has ended yet, so when will this lakorn start?

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I know, I thought so too, but seems like there's 2 more left of CC. Maybe wed when we get to watch?

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'm ready for NM and CC to end already so I can watch this and Soot Saneha. Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue and Soot Saneha are the only two upcoming dramas I'm waiting for now. Is it just me, or does Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue's storyline kinda sounds like Jai Rao. With all the "once lovers, then un-called-for breakup, revenge on the girl for leaving, etc..." Only except the endings will be different. But some part seems to be going kind of the same direction. Oh well, I hope we don't get tons of tears from Aom. I like Aom strong and feisty. :)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Nov. 2nd..must remember that date..next Monday, can't wait for this!!! I've always thought of Aom kind of cute..but she's pretty in those pictures..her and Pong actually looks good together..

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
thanks jakjann for the pix and always feeding us with the lastest info

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I'm really excited for this one. Love the actors and actresses in here. Hopefully it's not too over the top. Please don't let this one drag on like Ching Chang. That was a little much in my opinion. Can't wait to see Aom acting again. Didn't like her last one all that much. Pong is still so sexy. :)

meenia

sarNie Adult
OMG......JAMES...OHHHH...I miss him...glad he's back......But i want a lakorn of him as pae'ek....ohhhhh..but oh well..it's better then nothing..gosh..i really do miss him, miss his music, miss his lakorn...he didn't even do that much lakorn..but yeahhh..he's back..looking good too..thanks guys for the pix..very good i can't wait..

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Wow, Aom looks pretty tall standing next to Pong. Because Pong is tall. I thought Aom would be too short for Pong. But I guess not. lol. I really like Aom's hair in the pictures above. She looks really cute AND DEFINITELY YOUNG. Because we all know she's older than Pong by couple years. Gosh, I will surely miss Ching Chang since I'm so use to waking up to watching it. But I'm glad this is airing next now. haha. I wish Ch5 would have more than 1 drama airing at a time rather than just having 1 drama airing only. Kinda sucks. Anyways, can't wait for this. :)