Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

untinnu

sarNie Adult
okay..I did not watch this from the beginning, just started on episode 5, so I'm not sure who's who in the lakorn..but is there going to be a gay (maleXmale) couple in here..? I have nothing against it, I just think it's kind of interesting..something new..

EDIT: btw, who sang the theme song..? Beam?

ngongim

sarNie Egg
okay..I did not watch this from the beginning, just started on episode 5, so I'm not sure who's who in the lakorn..but is there going to be a gay (maleXmale) couple in here..? I have nothing against it, I just think it's kind of interesting..something new..

Ruj the Star sings the theme song..."Ruk Diew Jai Diew"

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^yes, Fluke and Oh will be the gay couple :(
thanks for answering, but which is Oh? Is he the patient?

Ruj the Star sings the theme song..."Ruk Diew Jai Diew"
ah..I see, that's the song that shows on the TV screen when they were at the mall right..? For a minute there, I thought I saw Beam...

~

So, I just got done with episode 5, and Fluke/Oh's couple are adorable, my first time watching a gay couple in a lakorn, normally I would just fast forward through them, but Fluke and Oh are too adorable to NOT watch..for me anyways.

I'm also loving Pong and Aom. They may be my new OTP!! This lakorn has got me hooked..and I haven't been hooked on a lakorn since about..2 years ago..

ngongim

sarNie Egg
Ditto untinnu...I love Oh/Fluke...I agree, they are very cute. I am so used to Oh being so dorky in Kom Faek/Rook Kard, but I like his character in this lakorn also. Pong is so hot...I can't wait to see what else happens!! It was soooo intense when Kaew and Por saw each other again...you can see that there is definitely a history between the two.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Por is so mean to Kaew. act like don't know her and fire her but of course he re hire her. so typical of lakorn Thai haha. but understand why because he's so hurt by her so when you love someone so much and they hurt you you want to hurt them back.

Yeah he wants to be mean to her b/c he is so hurt, but he also realizes that if he lets her walk out of his company, she is out of his life for good, so of course he rehires her as a last attempt to be near her. You know what the Chinese say, when you love someone so much, when you hate them, you hate them that much.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Por is too mean to Kaew, i understand she has hurt him but what he did to her was too much. she cries too much. it's getting annoying. Nu is sweet. but when Por was jealous was funny like he went crazy that she went with Nu..haha. i like P+Kong couple more. Kong made the right decision it's best not to mess with this family. unlike Kaew that is stupid and went back and got involve with those family who hurt her sister. i understand she want to prove Por wrong that she doesn't always run away from problems but don't like that she show her weak side. she should be more strong. i get so frustrated when nang'ek is too weak.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid

u skipped da best parts. they were cute as hell in da beginning. so in love. now it's so typical and stupid. i don't feel like watchin no more it's real annoying seein da same thing over and over

deres 2 different singers of da theme. one is ruj in da opening credits and da other times is somebody i dunno lol

looksy

sarNie Adult
Kong made the right decision it's best not to mess with this family. unlike Kaew that is stupid and went back and got involve with those family who hurt her sister. i understand she want to prove Por wrong that she can handle the work but don't like that she show her weak side. she should be strong. i get so frustrated when nang'ek is too weak.

I've come to expect this about thai drama's that they usually have a week nang'ek. Onece in a blue moon we'll get a strong one. I just take it for what it's worth, just pure entertainment. There are parts here and there that have a profound meaning and I remember that but overall I've learned not to think too much into lakorns b/c it will only frustrate you.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i watch lakorn just for entertainment too so i'm picky w/ what i watch cause i don't like watchin stuff dats been played out. if i don't like it then i drop it if i like it then i continue.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I actually loved today's episode. Although Pong was so mean to Aom, I hate to admit that this was what drew me to this lakorn. Pong, of course is so good with these kinds of roles. I liked the looks on his face when he half smiles at Aom when she isn't looking. It seemed that it gave him so much pleasure torturing poor Aom. In the scene when Aom spilled water on Mod and Mod told her to wipe it off of her shoe, I could tell that even Pong thought that was a bit too mean, but he couldn't let on to his girlfriend that he had feelings for Aom and secondly and more importantly he couldn't let on to Aom that he still had feelings for her. I liked that he was worried about her and had to go check up on her. Loved it that he was so jealous that he couldn't eat and hurried back to the office to make sure she came back from lunch on time. He was so hesitant pacing back and forth in his office that I thought he was going to pop a vien or something. LOL

I do hope Aom slaps him once or twice for being so mean to her. Pong better enjoy torturing Aom for now b/c we all know that the more he hurts her, the more begging he's going to have to do to win her back. I know this is so typical for a Thai drama, but I still love it for some reason. It's just an escape from reality I guess, that's all and nothing more.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
ah...the weak n'ek..I use to be annoyed of it, but since I haven't watch lakorns in a while, I'm actually okay with it.

By the way, does anyone know what Mod says to Aom that made her drop the cup of water? (I kind of forgot the Thai language since I haven't been keeping up with it). And is it just me, or is Mod cross-eyed..?

Anyways, Oh and Fluke are having their own issues now. I always thought they were cute, but now it's awkward to watch them..I have a friend that looks like Oh..and when I see Oh in this lakorn, I can't help but to picture my friend..LOL..

People seemed annoyed with the typical Thai drama plot, but what annoyed me the most was Nu. The part where he really gets to me was when Aom was trying to do her job/work and she was stressing, and he had to come in and make a conversation. It may seem like it's nothing, but I've had that happen a few times and man, it's annoying.

So, now our p'ek and n'ek. Pong was mean, I have to admit that. I mean, he's making Aom stress out about her work, and he's just sitting there at his desk laughing/smiling behind close doors. What an 4ss!! Though, at the scene where Aom had to wipe off the water on Mod's leg, he really cares!!! ahhh..I can't stay mad at him for long..

I can't wait for the next episode, looks like there's going to be drama for Oh and Fluke..

cecilia

Staff member
^i think she said that if the next day Pong don't show up for work can she handle things herself -- she's pretty much implying that Pong and her are doing something together .. so yup, she got nervous and drop the cup on Mod.

u skipped da best parts. they were cute as hell in da beginning. so in love. now it's so typical and stupid. i don't feel like watchin no more it's real annoying seein da same thing over and over

deres 2 different singers of da theme. one is ruj in da opening credits and da other times is somebody i dunno lol
The other version is sung by Thanapon Intharit : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsMXQH8U5BQ <-- awesome singer

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
I actually loved today's episode. Although Pong was so mean to Aom, I hate to admit that this was what drew me to this lakorn. Pong, of course is so good with these kinds of roles. I liked the looks on his face when he half smiles at Aom when she isn't looking. It seemed that it gave him so much pleasure torturing poor Aom. In the scene when Aom spilled water on Mod and Mod told her to wipe it off of her shoe, I could tell that even Pong thought that was a bit too mean, but he couldn't let on to his girlfriend that he had feelings for Aom and secondly and more importantly he couldn't let on to Aom that he still had feelings for her. I liked that he was worried about her and had to go check up on her. Loved it that he was so jealous that he couldn't eat and hurried back to the office to make sure she came back from lunch on time. He was so hesitant pacing back and forth in his office that I thought he was going to pop a vien or something. LOL

I do hope Aom slaps him once or twice for being so mean to her. Pong better enjoy torturing Aom for now b/c we all know that the more he hurts her, the more begging he's going to have to do to win her back. I know this is so typical for a Thai drama, but I still love it for some reason. It's just an escape from reality I guess, that's all and nothing more.
I agree! its cute how he has these subtle things and it just kinda sends the feeling that he knows he's being mean to her but mixed in with the feeling that he is also happy that he just gets to be near her again. I love these two together...they have so much chemistry!

snowflake

sarNie Egg
i get so frustrated when nang'ek is too weak.
i'm the same way. haha. i used to be able to watch it, but now i just can't stand it. it's fine if nang'ek shows her weak side once in a while, but when she get's slapped around the whole series and cries twice as much, it just annoys the heck out of me to the point where i'd wanna slap her too. <_< that's why i don't watch those type of dramas anymore, because i end up hating on the nang'ek instead.

i don't mind if the nang'ek get's slapped around once or twice, but she also has to get back at the nang'rai, in an ingenious way. you don't see too much of this type of nang'ek, which i like. sorry for getting off topic!

anywho, i just watched eps. 5. it just feels weird for me to see mod playing pong's gf when she has been his sister figure for other series. oh well, i'll get used it.

BTW: por's face when he fires kaew and she accepted it was just priceless. haha. it seemed like he was so surprised at what he just did and that kaew even accepted it.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I'm watching episode 7 right now!! and Por asked Kaew for her number, and he called then when he hears her ringtone!!! <3333 and Por was crying after that..I'm really loving Pong more and more..

untinnu

sarNie Adult

I just got a chance to watch it!! they were sooo sweet and cute <333 I can't believe I skipped it..

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I'm watching episode 7 right now!! and Por asked Kaew for her number, and he called then when he hears her ringtone!!! <3333 and Por was crying after that..I'm really loving Pong more and more..
I know what you mean. I am getting more and more impressed with Pong's acting. He really had to dig deep to convey all that hurt that Por is in. I don't think Pong has ever had such an emotional role as this one. All his pain from losing her came flooding in after he heard the ringtone and then seeing the flowers. Wow, awesome acting by Pong.

looksy

sarNie Adult
So episode 7 does not disapppoint. I loved it that Pong demands Aom to give him her cell number and as he was putting it into his phone I was smiling b/c I knew he would hear her rongtone. Then the look on his face when he heard it was priceless. And poor Aom, scrambling to dig it out of her purse. I knew that she just wanted to die from losing face. The scene was well done by the two. Of course Pong's sitting at the desk and starting to cry was so emotional. Poor Pong, the ringtone, the flowers, they're like knives at his heart.

I love it that they are incorperating the themesong into the storyline. First catching Pong and Aom's attention at the mall through the mall tv. Then as a mood killer for Pong when he was about to do the deed with Mod and now hearing it as her ringtone.

Love this lakorn. I'm excited to see tomorrow's episode. Pong's niece is so cute.