P'Vill pics collections, selfies and events

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
lolllllllllllllllllllllllll yep I really miss them!
yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhh i wanna c them again I wanna see Viiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllll  nowwwww :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhh i wanna c them again I wanna see Viiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllll  nowwwww :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
We need Vill's lakorn!!!! hahah I don't know how many times I have rewatch SSP lol

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
We need Vill's lakorn!!!! hahah I don't know how many times I have rewatch SSP lol
me too lol i lost count :sweat:

i need ALTK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :worthy:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
lol Right now I need ALTK more than anything else lol
I dont know if i can wait that long :( I wish they'd give us the teaser already,, i hate losing interest in something that i really wanna see.. :no:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
I dont know if i can wait that long :( I wish they'd give us the teaser already,, i hate losing interest in something that i really wanna see.. :no:
I couldn't stop thinking about that lakorn Exact air, so unfair. they shouldn't do this to someone who faithful to them...
Ouch agreed I hate losing too, they should at least give us some updates!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
I couldn't stop thinking about that lakorn Exact air, so unfair. they shouldn't do this to someone who faithful to them...
Ouch agreed I hate losing too, they should at least give us some updates!
it really is unfair :( Vill has 2 lakorns waiting to air and that lakorn just started filming not too long ago.. i was so pissed and disappointed with Exact-OneHD. I really dont know what are they thinking? 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
it really is unfair :( Vill has 2 lakorns waiting to air and that lakorn just started filming not too long ago.. i was so pissed and disappointed with Exact-OneHD. I really dont know what are they thinking? 
lol they're promoting Sean, they don't know they are about to become trash Soon I can say lol brainless channel

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
lol they're promoting Sean, they don't know they are about to become trash Soon I can say lol brainless channel
well if they're promoting Sean now I hope they'll promote Vill next year to make up for what they've done, they better air all 3 lakorns of her next year 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
well if they're promoting Sean now I hope they'll promote Vill next year to make up for what they've done, they better air her all 3 lakorns next year 
All of three lakorns?? lol they don't love Vill that much haha

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
their lost if they dont :p so better be

stupid them

I not talking this cuz I like Vill lol If Vill leave Exact they will lost a huge, like they just throw diamond!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
I not talking this cuz I like Vill lol If Vill leave Exact they will lost a huge, like they just throw diamond!
sigh Vill is their actress so they need and have to take care of her no matter what.  :whatever:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
sigh Vill is their actress so they need and have to take care of her no matter what.  :whatever:
They are too busy to promote new actors/actresses lol they will let that new actors to pair with Vill if they are still not famous after promotin lol. Unlike Sean, he is famous now so they dont even need her.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
They are too busy to promote new actors/actresses lol they will let that new actors to pair with Vill if they are still not famous after promotin lol. Unlike Sean, he is famous now so they dont even need her.
I feel bad for Vill always have to promote newbie actors for them  :thumbdown:  She deserves better!!! 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
I feel bad for Vill always have to promote newbie actors for them  :thumbdown:  She deserves better!!! 
Yep she deserve someone who promote her, not she is the one who has to promote them!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Yep she deserve someone who promote her, not she is the one who has to promote them!
couldn't agree more lol <3 Vill is already famous so no need for anyone to promote her just give her good lakorns and freaking air ALTK and the one with Nike already lol

and i have to say this YOUR SIGGIe is so distracting LOL gosh my feellllllllllllsssssssssss LOL so hot    :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
couldn't agree more lol <3 Vill is already famous so no need for anyone to promote her just give her good lakorns and freaking air ALTK and the one with Nike already lol

and i have to say this YOUR SIGGIe is so distracting LOL gosh my feellllllllllllsssssssssss LOL so hot    :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
lol yep she only need good lakorns, no one else's need to promote her! she's already a star!

lol did you just saw my siggg