Question game

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i'd totally love to go crazzy on my friends right now. Well....some of them, that is. I wanna slap some sense into them....literally! Go all out and explode on them....tell them the truth....ripe their selfish little hearts out and break the news to them. *sigh*

whats the sweetest thing anyone's ever done to you? (could be that special someone, friends, family, anyone...)

ah...no one ever done anything sweet or nice toward me. T_T haha.

if you got stuck on an island what ONE thing would you bring with you?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
No and I never will

If you could switch places with someone for a day, who would it be?

L

lalalek

asianstyle said:
I would date KT Mulan :lmao:

Who would u date in SW?
[post="149690"][/post]​
Wah.....NO-1!!!! i don't do online dating.....but i've admire some people in Sarnworld....... if i was a hot dude, i would most likely love to date Nathalie (Ly), she's a goddess so back off guys she's all mines..lol....but since i'mma a chick that's heartless right now (lmfao) so no comment on which guy i would love to hook up with :wub:

The Question is Who would you love to hook up with on SW?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I came into sworld with my tee ruk I'm leaving sarnworld with my tee ruk ... lmfao hahah you all know the answer to that question :p p'lek.....who else would I wanna have no one other than egghead <3 :wub: lol

hMmMmmM same question as p'lek which sarnworld hottie do you have your eyes on?

katarina

sarNie Egg
SW duh....lol

When you get up in the morning...what's the first thing you do? have breakfast or brush your teeth and wash your face.....? :lmao: :loool:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I wash my face brush my teeth then eat breakfast (or sometimes I just skip it)

If there was anything that you could change about you what would it be?

L

lalalek

I would have to say my looks, i want to be a natural like the rest of you pretty girls......i wish i didn't have to care about having make-up on daily...makes me look so fake everyday....lol.... :lmao: :loool:

Have you ever felt lied to? and how did you cope with it? ;)

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Yeah lots of times... how do I cope with it?.. simple... I just move on.. and never trust those people ever again if it was a really big lie.

What did you do today?

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i went to work.

if you were the star of your own exotic adult film....what would it be called? :lmao:

L

lalalek

bugsy said:
i went to work.

if you were the star of your own exotic adult film....what would it be called? :lmao:
[post="150821"][/post]​
It would be SEXY SECRETARY!!!!!!! hahahah if you know me then you know why..lol

if someone was to have grant you a wish, what would you wish for? :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
to have my loved ones back in my life

if you have 1 million dollars what would you spend it on?Why?