Question game

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
i'd wish that my mom wouldn't lose her hearing because right now she can't hear well.

if you were to sing karaoke, what song would you choose?

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Handsomeness to me = nice smile:), nice lips:), dark hair, maybe a dimple, smells good, no sweat pants(unless going to the gym), Knows what he wants in life, goes after it, has a plan for the future. morally good individual. Committed. Not too muscular. Intelligent. Not too tight of skinny jeans please. Flannels and suits are a must. Good posture, walks straight and tall. Manly.

Name one great invention?

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
That is a broad definition of handsomeness. I agree there are many aspects to put into consideration when defining the word handsomeness lol.

Electricity!

What is your favorite 4 letters word?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
HOPE

what is your source of happiness mean when you are moody what can makes you happy immediately

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Mature = not making excuses. taking responsibility. doing the right thing. not being selfish. being respectful. not bullying and putting anyone down. using good judgment. consider using both heart and head. etc.

Name a job/career you would absolutely suck at?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Something I don't like doing

What can you say about pressure from the society? (ex. getting married at a certain age, having kinds, etc.)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't care i have goal i have dreams that i will try to work on it until the last day of my life , if i find the man that will halp me be the person i want to be than that's great if i don't then it means it wasn't meant to be

society pressure is just an illusion that we have the choice to let it affect us maybe the best words for this situation is "our thoughts makes us what we are"

is there someone you wish you can help ?

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Yes there is. More like there are many I wish to help!

What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Traveling the world with my family, friends and hopefully the man I'll end up with (who knows? I might already know this person all this time LOL), saved a lot of money in investments and launching my own business

Most painful reality for you?

P

PrincessKarina

Taew!

Who is a celebrity you’d like to have a shopping spree with?

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Hmm I wish my behind wasn’t so flat :celebrate16:

What would you do if you fell for a married man, without knowing at first he was married?