Question game

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I don't. I should save money, but I can't. I have too much to pay and too little to spend with my salary. But for me the best way to save my money to have enough for what I need is to keep it in my bank account. Otherwise my dad steals it and we'd have to go for days with no food until my next paycheck.

If there was one thing you could do to change your life for the better, what would it be?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If I could, I'd rather I never fell in love ever.

Between being rich but no one to trust or being poor but surrounded with sincere people, which would you rather have?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Tough choice because I love my parents equally. I am closer to my Dad though.

What would you do if you were able to spend one whole day with your idol/bias?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Go on a Food Road Trip and eat the whole day with Wonho because I know we both love to eat.

You get locked inside a walk in closet with your bias for a whole night. How do you spend it?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Go on a Food Road Trip and eat the whole day with Wonho because I know we both love to eat.

You get locked inside a walk in closet with your bias for a whole night. How do you spend it?
Ouuu! LOL. A fangirl dream come true. In all honesty, with my bias, I'd just want to talk and get to know each other in hopes of something more lmao. Become friends and play games together haha. I'm so boring. At the end of the day, they're also just regular people like us so I really just want to be one of their close friends.

Continuing with the Bias train lol but What would you do if you woke up being in a drama with your bias? So like your life is like a drama and your bias is your leading man.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ouuu! LOL. A fangirl dream come true. In all honesty, with my bias, I'd just want to talk and get to know each other in hopes of something more lmao. Become friends and play games together haha. I'm so boring. At the end of the day, they're also just regular people like us so I really just want to be one of their close friends.

Continuing with the Bias train lol but What would you do if you woke up being in a drama with your bias? So like your life is like a drama and your bias is your leading man.
First off, I totally thing Wonho will be so great at acting. And Second, if I do wake up in a drama with him as my lead, I'd try to wake myself up from this dream. LOL. It couldn't be possible. But then I'd stop myself from waking up at the same time because how many times in my life can I dream of staring in a drama with him?

So what if you found your bias and he has lost his memories, but you somehow magically knew his memory loss only lasts one day, what would you do?

feilunhai-lover

sarNie Egg
Too many bias at the moment but whoever he will be... food trip and sightseeing in his country.

What is one lakorn that you wish you could removed from your watched list and why?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Too many bias at the moment but whoever he will be... food trip and sightseeing in his country.

What is one lakorn that you wish you could removed from your watched list and why?
None. No regrets watching lakorns I have watched lol.

Do you plan on investing in stock exchange?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm more of a baker than cook but for me so far my favorite meal to cook are steam rolls.

Favorite holiday and why?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'd go crazy. I mean I always stay in my room anyway, but just the thought of not being able to go out when I actually want to is crazy. My brother would be so happy he doesn't have to go to school. But it's going to be summer soon.

If you have your life made into a drama, who will you cast to play you, and your male lead?